PDA

View Full Version : Question, please help!!

foxxy
08-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Hi Gents,
Can someone keep me right, if a shemale is straight, does that mean she prefers to fuck the guy and not be fucked? and a bisexual shemale will fuck you & enjoy getting fucked?...anyone

maddygirl
08-26-2013, 05:54 PM
Well, that's simple math.. it means your face is the vagina and she wants to fuck it.

Rusty Eldora
08-26-2013, 09:06 PM
I am no expert but a straight Tgirls is one that likes guys as she is the girl. I sense that being a bottom is the full straight, being a top blurs the lines.

tgirlsrgreat
08-26-2013, 09:11 PM
why would you try to define straight. stick with preferences, top, bottom, versatile

Jimmy W
08-27-2013, 12:45 AM
I know, 51 posts, it can be confusing at times. like, when I order a pizza from two blocks away.... who will get more jealous..the egg roll place across the street I sometimes order from or the frozen pizza in my freezer!?!?!?! What should I enjoy?

saifan
08-27-2013, 12:50 AM
What a deceptive username.

tao1kiku
08-27-2013, 01:35 AM
Straight more refers to your sexual orientation, who you are attracted to. If you are transitioning, you are becoming female. And being female, if your attraction for love and emotional relations is for men, then you would be considered "straight". Top, bottom, vers has little to do with your presentation and orientation.

ARMANIXXX
08-27-2013, 03:11 AM
Hi Gents,
Can someone keep me right, if a shemale is straight, does that mean she prefers to fuck the guy and not be fucked? and a bisexual shemale will fuck you & enjoy getting fucked?...anyone

The position(s) you or your friend enjoy doesn't make you anything.....

it's just a sexual position....that's it.

Your question is more along the lines of jailhouse mentality.

TSMichelleAustin
08-27-2013, 03:17 AM
Straight means tgirls date guys doesn't have anything to do what goes on in bedroom!