PDA

View Full Version : JWBL, You Got A Job, Do It

hondarobot
05-27-2006, 06:32 AM
Would you at least stick around to verify that I'm not assuming alternate identities and starting make-believe fights?

Come on, you're a good guy! I don't like living under the threat of an inevitable baseless inuendo. . .

Of course if it is inevitable, then it's just going to happen anyways.

Bah. Girls are goofy. But they are so damn cute. . .

:?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-27-2006, 09:51 PM
after several phonecalls/emails/and instant messages I've decided to stay and put muhfuckas in their place...........

I'd like to thank broken titty for cussin me out in pm's on yahoo, that & threads like this motivated me

as for you sensitive bitches hiding under false names or lurking from other message boards shit is being copied & pasted to............................... watch your back(s)
[or in some cases humps]

Kramer
05-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Good to hear JWBL. And your first banning should go to chefmike! 8)

chefmike
05-27-2006, 10:29 PM
Good to hear JWBL. And your first banning should go to chefmike! 8)

You cretin...as usual, this whole chain of events has gone right over your pointed head...or is that your white hood?

Why don't you ask JWBL his opinion on that, cretin?

Castor_Troy05
05-27-2006, 10:54 PM
lets face it chef, almost 99% of your posts are you being an agrumentative little prick, or picking fights with noone and everyone. I'm pretty sure you'd start an arguement in an empty room, if left alone for long enough.

chefmike
05-27-2006, 11:29 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=5789&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Ari, is that the thread where Von Kramer says he wants to bash you in the face, or is it just more of his usual drivel? I hope you reconsider leaving, you know that there are a lot of people here who are fond of you, and your ballsy manner (no pun intended). And even though you and I probably disagree on a certain farewell manifesto that another lady posted, and some other recent events, that would never change the fact that I think you're good people...

As for you Castratedtroy...I could give a flying fuck through a rolling donut what you think, putz.... :sleep

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-28-2006, 12:07 AM
:popcorn

rick_932
05-28-2006, 07:36 PM
glad to see youre stickin around Johnny, youre one of the good guys

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-28-2006, 07:49 PM
thanks man, I appreciate the support