PDA

View Full Version : RIP Dominique/Emily/Tasha

bubbski
08-21-2013, 08:59 PM
Sad News From the LA Times (when will this bullshit end!):

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-transgender-killing-search-20130821,0,1254490.story

Fontana police were looking Wednesday for a man they believe killed a transgender woman in her home then escaped in her car.
Domonigue Newburn, 32, was found dead inside her apartment in the 7900 block of Bennett Avenue about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday after residents called police reporting a disturbance.
The San Bernardino County coroner listed Newburn as a male but her friends told KTLA-TV (http://ktla.com/2013/08/21/police-search-for-suspected-murderer-who-fled-in-victims-car/#axzz2cbgWW3vc) that she was a transgender woman. Her relationships and struggles were documented in a reality TV show that never aired, KTLA reported.
Witnesses reported seeing a shirtless man leave Newburn’s apartment before officers arrived, Fontana police said.
Authorities described him as in his late 20s or early 30s, 5-feet-8 with an average build and wearing blue jeans.
The man was seen leaving with clothes and a computer, KTLA reported. Witnesses said he drove off in Newburn’s black 2004 Mercedes C240 sedan with California license plate 7AAY925.
Newburn’s body was found near the window, suggesting she may have been attempting to escape, police said Wednesday. KTLA reported residents heard shouting before police arrived.
Newburn had sustained trauma, the coroner said.

Someone posted this on Craig's List overnight...the warning still stands, no has been apprehended.

Vladimir Putin
08-21-2013, 10:33 PM
The posters on the L.A. Times site speculated that the woman "tricked" the killer by not letting him know she was transgendered and when he found out, he must have freaked.

up_for_it
08-21-2013, 10:48 PM
That's terrible news. I'm so sorry to hear of this tragedy. Rest In Peace Dominique.

Janet77
08-22-2013, 12:14 AM
Absolutely horrible. WTF is wrong with people...

STARTUP999
08-22-2013, 11:24 AM
The posters on the L.A. Times site speculated that the woman "tricked" the killer by not letting him know she was transgendered and when he found out, he must have freaked.
I doubt it Vlad, she posted on Back Page clearly as a well endowed TS. It sounds more like a straight out robbery from what we have so far. Very sad.