PDA

View Full Version : A man, his penis, a fork...

Stavros
08-20-2013, 05:16 PM
Please, don't try this at home. Or in a restaurant...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/shocking-xray-doctors-remove-fork-from-penis-of-70yearold-australian-man-8774501.html

Shocking X-ray: Doctors remove fork from penis of 70-year-old Australian man

Doctors in Canberra have removed a 10-centimetre fork from the penis of a 70-year-old man who inserted it into his uretha in an attempt to achieve sexual gratification.
The case is considered so unusual it was written-up by three doctors in the International Journal of Surgery Case Report last month.
According to the report the man presented at Canberra Hospital emergency department with a bleeding sexual organ.
The Canberra Times says he told doctors he had inserted the piece of cutlery into his urethra almost 12 hours earlier in an attempt to achieve sexual gratification, but the fork - perhaps unsurprisingly - became stuck.
Doctors were able to feel the fork from outside and remarkable x-ray images showed the utensil wedged into the man's penis.
Medics finally removed the item using forceps and "copious lubrication" while the patient was under a general anaesthetic.
The case appears in the International Journal of Surgery Case Report published last month and is entitled "An Unusual Urethral Foreign Body".
In the document medics remark that it was rare to see objects lodged in the lower urinary tract.
Doctors explained that they wrote up the case "given the great management challenge faced by the oddity and infrequency with which a fork is encountered in the penile urethra".
“It is apparent that the human mind is uninhibited let alone creative," they wrote.
“Autoerotic stimulation with the aid of self-inserted urethral foreign bodies has been existent since time immemorial and have presented an unusual but known presentation to urologists."
According to the Canberra Times the report lists other objects found in parts of other bodies including wire, Allen keys, toothbrushes, light bulbs, thermometers, plants, vegetables, leeches, snakes and glue.
The newspaper also notes that the report says many patients try to remove items that become stuck because of embarrassment.
Their own attempts to extract the objects often result in further injuries the paper notes.

http://1.2.3.13/bmi/www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8774502.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/LR-fork729-2013081910063932.jpg

Ben in LA
08-20-2013, 05:36 PM
Google "split penis". :hide-1:

Ananke
08-20-2013, 06:07 PM
I did and....I wish I didn't, I'm going to be sick!:puke

iagodelgado
08-20-2013, 07:02 PM
I did and....I wish I didn't, I'm going to be sick!:puke

Many thanks for the warning. No googling here! ;)

Toadily
08-20-2013, 08:15 PM

That was some of the nasties shit I have seen. http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/public/style_emoticons/default/Vom.gif

martin48
08-20-2013, 09:42 PM
FYI :)
"Rectal Foreign Bodies" -- from Surgery Magazine (1986)

Collated by Drs. David B. Busch and James R. Starling, Madison, Wis.

The surgical management of two patients presenting with incarcerated, apparently self-inserted foreign bodies is reported. The large volume of prior literature on this subject is reviewed, with tabulation of 182 previous cases by type and number of objects recovered and with a discussion of patients' age distribution, history, complications and prognosis.
Table I Previously reported recovered foreign bodies:
[ed. note: list has been appended to reflect recently found documentation.]

Object Number Recovered Glass or ceramic Bottle or jar 32 Bottle with attached rope 1 Glass or cup 12 Light bulb (http://www.well.com/%7Ecynsa/bulb.html) 7 Tube 6 Food Apple 1 Banana 2 Carrot 4 Cucumber 3 Onion 2 Parsnip 1 Plantain (with condom) 1 Potato 1 Salami 1 Turnip 1 Zucchini 2 Wooden Ax handle 1 Stick or broom handle 10 Miscellaneous or unspecified 3 Sexual Device Vibrator 23* Dildo 15 Kitchen device Dull knife 1 Ice pick 1 Knife sharpener 1 Mortar pestle 2 Spatula (plastic) 1 Spoon 1 Tin cup 1 Miscellaneous tools Candle 1 Curling Iron 1 Flashlight 3 Iron rod 1 Pen 2 Rubber tube 1 Screwdriver 1 Toothbrush 1 Wire spring 1 Inflated device Balloon 1 Balloon attached to cylinder 1 Condom 1 Ball Baseball 2 Tennis ball 1 Pool cue ball 1 Miscellaneous containers Baby powder can 1 Candle box 1 Shampoo Bottle 1 Snuff box 1 Miscellaneous Bottle cap ** 1 Cattle horn 3 Chain (gold) 1 Frozen pig's tail 1 "Kangaroo tumor" # 1 Hair Mousse Cap 1 Plastic rod 1 Stone 2 Toothbrush holder 1 Toothbrush package 1 Whip handle 2* Collections (one case of each) 2 Glass tubes 72 1/2 Jeweler's saw Oil can with potato stopper Piece of wood, peanut Umbrella handle and enema tubing 2 Glasses Phosphorus match ends (homicide) 402 Stones Toolbox ## 2 Bars soap Beer glass and preserving pot Lemon and cold cream jar 2 Apples Spectacles, suitcase key, tobacco pouch, and magazine total of 14 collections, with approximately 500 objects

* number may be larger (text unclear) **cannot exclude ingestion # unique case of pedunculated perianal skin tumor habitually inserted into rectum ##inside a convict; contained saws and other items usable in escape attempts.

NightmareX0666
08-21-2013, 01:22 AM

Happened to Chuck Negron of 3 Dog Night...
"While Three Dog Night weren't exactly the KISS of their day (that distinction belongs to KISS) they were popular enough to warrant special attention, and one of the bands singers, Chuck Negron, loved the attention, regularly making use of the services of groupies. And who can blame him? Things turned south when his penis had become chaffed and swollen. In his autobiography, Negron recounts thinking this was a good thing and equated the swelling with working out other muscles in the body, proving that you don't have to be terribly keen on common sense to write an autobiography. The doctor told Negron no more sex. Being the kind of guy who thinks penis swelling is a sign of physical strength, Negron ignored this, leading to the now infamous 'penis explosion.' Accroding to Negron his organ split down the middle 'like a hot dog' accompanied by a pleasant ripping sound.

Read more at http://www.weirdworm.com/5-rock-n-roll-urban-legends-that-are-true/#jE5OZ2oEhwPJUSpH.99

Ananke
08-21-2013, 09:40 AM
What about self inflicted split penis?
A split penis is a body modification in which the underside of the penis is cut open down the middle to expose the urethra; men claim it heightens their sexual pleasure.
:werd:
I cannot believe you can find a surgeon who allows himself to perform such a procedure!