PDA

View Full Version : A New Way To Enjoy Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl

GroobyKrissy
08-20-2013, 06:58 AM
FREE, PRIVATE, ONE-ON-ONE WEBCAM SHOWS ARE HERE :)

It looks like my #1 Fan has already made the announcement in my other thread but I would like to also announce it separately.

With the advent of the Logitech's new TV Cam HD, and in conjunction with Skype, I finally feel that I can offer Members the quality webcam experience that I think they deserve. I've tested over 20 different webcams and clients, searching for the right combination, and I feel this is the highest quality and best combination of equipment in the consumer market right now.

Gone are the days of crappy lighting, bad focusing, moving webcams around, terrible sound, tiny video windows and all that other stuff that makes webcamming less enjoyable. I've done a couple of test shows with people and I am completely impressed by the picture and sound that the TV Cam HD has and testers for me were also blown away in comparison to other camming that they have done.

All Members of Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl are now able to schedule FREE, private, one-on-one webcam shows with me and also take part in a monthly video conference hosted by me as well as part of their Membership... no extra fees involved at all.

Of course, I will also be offering paid chats to non-Members of the site but why not have your cake and eat it too :).

I plan on having a lot of fun with this new toy (assuming I'm not busy all the time doing shows) so please follow me on Twitter (@krissy4utgirl) for special spur of the moment cam show offers and other assorted stuff :). You can read more about this offer at my blog at krissy4ublog.com (http://www.krissy4ublog.com) as well.

As always, thank you to all the Fans and Members of the site from here at Hung Angels for your continued support of my site. I look forward to finally "meeting" you all soon face to face.

(large monitor is the actual picture broadcast at 720p using the TV Cam HD - and, yes... that is Marilyn in the background... deal with it)

youngblood61
08-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Looks awesome Krissy good luck with it!:jerkoff

Ben in LA
08-20-2013, 10:07 AM
This is gonna be good...

arena95
08-20-2013, 03:07 PM
I suppose you know what I think.....:jerkoff:praying::party::whistle::tongue ::kiss: