PDA

View Full Version : Silicone or Saline Implants?

maddygirl
08-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Which did you get and how much did you pay? Are you happy with your result?

EvaCassini
08-19-2013, 07:48 PM
Silicone, 800 cc's, High Profile. 6000 even. Very happy with them!

I recommend Silicone because they feel more natural and also look more natural as well. Also, the "rippling" is MUCH, MUCH more likely to happen with Saline. The chances of rippling with Silicone is slim to none.

christinafoxx
08-19-2013, 08:51 PM
In the US 800 cc is the largest Silicone you can get. Silicone is much more natural and will not ripple like Saline.

I started with 400 cc in 2009, 700 cc in 2012 and just got 1000 cc for $4500 in Guadalajara.

Which did you get and how much did you pay? Are you happy with your result?

EvaCassini
08-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Forgot to mention, I got mine here in Dallas. Dr. Harris of the American Institute of Plastic Surgery. Great Doctor and the price was awesome! :)

DeliaTS
08-19-2013, 09:09 PM
Silicone, 800 cc's, High Profile. 6000 even. Very happy with them!

I recommend Silicone because they feel more natural and also look more natural as well. Also, the "rippling" is MUCH, MUCH more likely to happen with Saline. The chances of rippling with Silicone is slim to none.

+1
Silicone, 650 cc, round, smooth, moderate plus profile. Love 'em! I choose Dr. Leonard Gray in SF and the price was about the same as Eva's.

LilyRox
08-19-2013, 11:49 PM
Does anyone know any transsexuals with saline implants? Just curious on what they look like vs silicone.

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 12:45 AM
i think theres a few...Kimber James, I believe has saline.

I am so glad I went with silicone. Saline freaks me out, with the high possibility of rippling.

LilyRox
08-20-2013, 01:05 AM
i think theres a few...Kimber James, I believe has saline.

I am so glad I went with silicone. Saline freaks me out, with the high possibility of rippling.

Ah ok. Yeah silicone is what I wanna get :)

robertlouis
08-20-2013, 04:02 AM
If you're buying silicon, don't buy these. The company was shut down but there may still be a few out there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-16391522

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 04:06 AM
lol i doubt one from the US would go to France to get tits hun, but good eye! ;)

I got Mentor Brand and they are very safe and come with warranties AND also a neat little Implant ID card I carry in my pocket book! lol Its pretty cool.

robertlouis
08-20-2013, 04:08 AM
lol i doubt one from the US would go to France to get tits hun, but good eye! ;)

I got Mentor Brand and they are very safe and come with warranties AND also a neat little Implant ID card I carry in my pocket book! lol Its pretty cool.

I agree, Eva, but what I meant is that some unscrupulous suppliers might still be putting them into the market and they could find their way anywhere. It was a big scandal in the UK and in other places too.

Just check that they don't carry the PIP logo.

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 04:14 AM
I bet, but given that a girl should get her BJ done by a Board Certified Surgeon here in the US, they only carry top name, reliable brands.

robertlouis
08-20-2013, 04:17 AM
I bet, but given that a girl should get her BJ done by a Board Certified Surgeon

Those surgeons are seriously lucky guys! :dancing:

Didn't realise that you had to be medically qualified to give a blow-job over there. Still, you learn something new every day. :banana:

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 04:22 AM
ROFFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was NOT expecting that.

I applaud you sir, you gave me a great laugh. :)

tommy001
08-20-2013, 02:18 PM
i take it if silicone leaks it's very dangerous, and saline might be ok if the same thing happened? I remember reading about a Brazilian trans girl who has industrial silicone injected some way or another into her body and died. Saline probably is best for boobs

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Actually, that is now a myth.

It was true about 10-20 years ago.

But now in the year 2013 ( and recent years ) the silicone is a much stronger polymer so that if a rupture were to happen, it does NOT leak, the whole thing stays intact. Silicone is nowadays much more safe compared with Saline. If Saline ruptures your boobs literally DEFLATE. Also with Saline, you will have a MUCH HIGHER chance of rippling.

The video below shows the difference among Saline, Old Silicone, and Modern Silicone. Also a pic to show Saline rippling.

In closing, honestly, I would totally go for Silicone "again", because it's safer, and I don't want any chance for my boobs to look like Ruffles.

Durability of Saline & Silicone Breast Implants - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vFyAEgqJSw)

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 07:07 PM
i take it if silicone leaks it's very dangerous, and saline might be ok if the same thing happened? I remember reading about a Brazilian trans girl who has industrial silicone injected some way or another into her body and died. Saline probably is best for boobs

Also forgot to mention...

Most Brazilian tgirls ( US girls do it to, but this is slowly going away )get Silicone injections, That's why all who get them have AMAZING hips and ass and tits.....but...

The silicone...is injected....DIRECTLY INTO THE SKIN AND FAT, not inside a protective casing. That's why a lot of girls who get "this" procedure done, after a few years, the silicone starts moving its way down with the help of gravity, to the base of the spine and/or ankles. And yes, because it is not in a protective casing, it is poisonous and can cause many problems like nausea, headaches, discolored skin/flesh, DEATH.

That's where the joke about Brazilian Tgirls having fat ankles comes from.

ARMANIXXX
08-20-2013, 09:39 PM
Also forgot to mention...

Most Brazilian tgirls ( US girls do it to, but this is slowly going away )get Silicone injections, That's why all who get them have AMAZING hips and ass and tits.....but...

The silicone...is injected....DIRECTLY INTO THE SKIN AND FAT, not inside a protective casing. That's why a lot of girls who get "this" procedure done, after a few years, the silicone starts moving its way down with the help of gravity, to the base of the spine and/or ankles. And yes, because it is not in a protective casing, it is poisonous and can cause many problems like nausea, headaches, discolored skin/flesh, DEATH.

That's where the joke about Brazilian Tgirls having fat ankles comes from.

It's true, there are definite risks involved with direct injection.....But when done well, there is nothing that looks and feels better. They literally look and feel like a real and genuine girl tits.

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 10:33 PM
yeah but non-encapsulated silicone is still dangerous...any story having to deal with silicone "injections" always ends up awry and dangerous.

"When done well".....sure, but how long does that last, till the silicone inevitably seeps and drops from a couple years of gravity and moving around....then that " When done well" means nothing, because it will go irrefutably wrong and girls get mislead to think "It's ok, I just want to be beautiful and curvy now, I am not going to think of the near future." Girlls don't understand the risks and rush into things, thus leading to sickness, bodily deformation, and death.

There is no way "right" to go about it. If you inject something foreign into your body...it is your body's natural defense to get rid of it. Not to mention it is something poisonous to us.

maddygirl
08-20-2013, 10:47 PM
If I do ever get silicone injections, I'm going to Mexico to do it. At least it's legal there and can be done in a hospital with real medical grade silicone. Of course there are risks, and I know it's not recommended but I'm still interested. I've looked for alternatives but in all honesty, there aren't any. They don't do "hip" implants, and I'm not looking for a fake implanted looking ass. I want it to look natural, and unfortunately, that's the only procedure I've seen personally that produces those results.

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Does no one listen?

Why do you think it is "Legal" in Mexico, and NOT in the US?

maddygirl
08-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Does no one listen?

Why do you think it is "Legal" in Mexico, and NOT in the US?
My point was going about getting it in US is more risky than other countries where it can be done in a sterile environment. Most people who will inject silicone in US aren't sterile, don't use medical-grade silicone, and it is much more risky. If someone is set on doing something, I think it's best they research the safest way to do it... because if they're dead set on doing it, it's going to happen either way. I'm not advising anyone to do it... but I've decided I want to do it and I'm trying to find the safest way of going about that. Unless there is some surgery to produce results like those from silicone injections, which I have never seen.

maddygirl
08-20-2013, 11:10 PM
Anyway, Eva, thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge with your implants, I appreciate it.

EvaCassini
08-20-2013, 11:14 PM
ok fine.

but apparently you haven't done proper research because there are many ways to get results like what you want, either through exercise and/or surgical intervention, here in the US...Most likely right down the road at your nearest Surgeons office, so you don't have to pay any extra money for a "Passport", "travel expenses", "hotel", "hospital stay costs", and "food".

Michelle.
08-21-2013, 02:11 AM
^... In addition one also dosent have to pay to have the injected silicone to be removed ten years later.

We might stay poor are whole lives, but we wont stay young forever. Dumb is completely optional.

EvaCassini
08-21-2013, 02:21 AM
10 years later with injections....all of it would most likely be in ones ankles or the base of the spine...and then one would need surgical intervention...to get it removed. Not to mention other ill side effects, hell, possible death due to poisoning....

Michelle.
08-21-2013, 02:28 AM
A few MRIs out of pocket would pay for a good silicone boob job.
Eva's also right about diet, exercise and HRT playing a large role in feminization.

ARMANIXXX
08-21-2013, 03:03 AM
yeah but non-encapsulated silicone is still dangerous...any story having to deal with silicone "injections" always ends up awry and dangerous.

"When done well".....sure, but how long does that last, till the silicone inevitably seeps and drops from a couple years of gravity and moving around....then that " When done well" means nothing, because it will go irrefutably wrong and girls get mislead to think "It's ok, I just want to be beautiful and curvy now, I am not going to think of the near future." Girlls don't understand the risks and rush into things, thus leading to sickness, bodily deformation, and death.

There is no way "right" to go about it. If you inject something foreign into your body...it is your body's natural defense to get rid of it. Not to mention it is something poisonous to us.

Not everyone suffers like you are trying to infer.

There is the factor of how much silicon, and the factor of where.......and how much of where.

I know a few that have it and they haven't suffered.
That said, I do happen to know one that has though, but she was clearly overboard whenever she got it.

But yeah....simple, but not too over done breast injections "done well"...well....they seem to do well.

EvaCassini
08-21-2013, 04:31 AM
i know...but it is still taking a huge risk, for a quick cheap fix...

lifeisfiction
08-21-2013, 04:56 AM
I only play with breasts so I can only speak to that perspective, so I will say silicone feels very soft, it doesn't have the same feel as a natural breast but its close. Yet with saline, I have never met soft saline breast, they always tend to be somewhat hard. I thought it was maybe me, but that's what I feel most times when I playing with breast whether its a gg or ts. That's my 2 cents.

Rivz
08-21-2013, 05:09 AM
Just eat ALOT of Pizza and get yourself some all natural man boobs LOL!

EvaCassini
08-21-2013, 05:18 AM

That's the spirit! hahaha

Yeah
08-21-2013, 05:21 AM
Lol. Thats funny. Just eat pizza. Lol

ARMANIXXX
08-21-2013, 09:41 AM

The only potential problem though....

Is you get a big everything else.

Picture a big pizza gut slapping on your neck and chest during a 69 with her on top.......

It can get a bit messy.

sexy turn on (I like big girls too), but messy. ;)