PDA

View Full Version : Who's done some "Prison Time"

EvaCassini
08-14-2013, 05:21 AM
Does the warden carry any lube?

;)

Ben in LA
08-14-2013, 05:39 AM
Nope...never been locked up. In prison, that is.

Ironically I've been watching Oz on HBOGO...

EvaCassini
08-14-2013, 05:41 AM
hahaha nice

ed_jaxon
08-14-2013, 06:18 AM
fukn hot!

nysprod
08-14-2013, 06:43 AM
Totally into this orange is the new black scene...

Michelle.
08-14-2013, 06:48 AM
Totally know whom I would like as my "cellie".

EvaCassini
08-14-2013, 07:13 AM
hehehe ;)

Idt20082008"
08-14-2013, 07:19 AM
If that's the prison I would be locked up in, I'd run out and start plundering and pillaging right now:D

runround04
08-14-2013, 09:39 AM
I did a night for having too much fun on a motorcycle, there was a drunk a few cells down yelling all night, so not quite as good as pictured above.

uchetal
08-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Eva, I saw this entire clip and it was HAWT!!!

BeardedOne
08-15-2013, 01:56 AM
Certainly more exciting than my hour in the holding tank at Pemberton Square, where "Everybody got off the bench". :)

EvaCassini
08-15-2013, 02:08 AM
Glad you guys enjoy this scene. I had a lot of fun doing it!

If any of you are interested, I am going to post an Eros Ad very soon. As soon as I can get enough for the posting cost ;)

pimpdog
08-15-2013, 06:49 AM
In jail the guys talk about the ts's alot, how fine they are, lol. In county ts's are in pc, in state prison, there on both yards.

Allhail
08-15-2013, 09:18 PM
If you were my cellmate I think I would be more than willing to do some hard time.

kmersh
08-16-2013, 05:07 AM
At the state prison where I spent some time, TS along with many others who were not capable of housing in Gen Pop were assigned to the SNY (Sensitive Need Yard) or better known as PC.

My first encounter with a TS person was on the SNY yard and she was my cellie, at first I had thought some sort of mistake had occurred as my cellmate was a female, it was only after she explained what was up that I finally understand that being Trans was not just a Jerry Springer skit (showed how naive I truly was).

My cellie showed me the ropes and helped me to understand prison politics which even in SNY was a tight rope that had to be walked carefully. Without her (my cellie) I know that I would not have survived prison, thus my biggest regret was loosing touch with her after being paroled as I owe her my life.

k

EvaCassini
08-16-2013, 05:10 AM
Funny thing is, is that I was only in Jail once...bailing Jamie out lol :p

( ok so that's not "Jail" ) But it was the same building and I did a sexy jail scene...in a fake jail...hehehe :)

pimpdog
08-16-2013, 06:06 AM
At the state prison where I spent some time, TS along with many others who were not capable of housing in Gen Pop were assigned to the SNY (Sensitive Need Yard) or better known as PC.

My first encounter with a TS person was on the SNY yard and she was my cellie, at first I had thought some sort of mistake had occurred as my cellmate was a female, it was only after she explained what was up that I finally understand that being Trans was not just a Jerry Springer skit (showed how naive I truly was).

My cellie showed me the ropes and helped me to understand prison politics which even in SNY was a tight rope that had to be walked carefully. Without her (my cellie) I know that I would not have survived prison, thus my biggest regret was loosing touch with her after being paroled as I owe her my life.

kMan you lucked out.

Yeah
08-16-2013, 07:48 AM
I wouldn't mind being stuck in cell with Eva

kmersh
08-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Man you lucked out.

I agree, I was extremely lucky, granted if I was a little more careful and did not play fast and loose with the law (I thought I was smart enough to just stay on the right side of the law) I never would have had to do time to begin with.

While this is completely off-topic I found it disgraceful how the state did not care that even though my cellie had breast implants she was considered a male due to what was between her legs and was sent to a male prison.

My apologies to the original poster, I did not mean to sidetrack your post.

k

BigBlackMan
08-16-2013, 02:41 PM
I think Vanessa and Bella been in jail

EvaCassini
08-16-2013, 08:48 PM
I agree, I was extremely lucky, granted if I was a little more careful and did not play fast and loose with the law (I thought I was smart enough to just stay on the right side of the law) I never would have had to do time to begin with.

While this is completely off-topic I found it disgraceful how the state did not care that even though my cellie had breast implants she was considered a male due to what was between her legs and was sent to a male prison.

My apologies to the original poster, I did not mean to sidetrack your post.

k

hahaha...no problem...

Just promoting the scene I did for TSPussyHunters.com :)

I am super stoked for my next one to premiere. I got to play with and fuck Katie St. Ives!!! She was an awesome fuck!

BellaBellucci
08-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Who Bella? Me?! LMFAO! Yeah, right! I'm Sicilian. My bodies are well-buried. :lol:

~BB~