PDA

View Full Version : The Gateway-A True Story

Super-Dude1
05-25-2006, 08:20 AM
This June I will have been into T-Girls for 7 years this is how it all started.

I had just moved into my brand new very nice and expensive loft. My folks had promised me that if my grades were good, they would pay for my off campus place. Well I had made the dean's list and even got a 4.0 GPA, despite a healthy dating and party life. Living in the dorms was fun and the fact it was co-ed made it great, but my goal was to be finished with college asap, so I took a overload of classes and knew that it would be better if I got my own place.

I had met a few of my neighbors most where young married couples, not that many single ladies, but hey it was my own place. One day I was rushing off to make it to class on time and I saw this lady coming through the door with a arm full of boxes. I open the door and said "I would help you but I got 7 minutes to make it to class." She but the boxes down, and I got a good look at her long dark black hair, nice brown tan skin, and beautiful light colored eyes. "Thanks but I think I got it." I looked at my watch and said, "I really got to go, I'm Ace and I live in J7, you are most likely going to need closet rods, and I have extras, for some reason they did not put them in." She smiled, "Well Ace I'm Maria, and I'm in J8, so I'm sure I'll be seeing you." We parted ways and I ran off to class.

I had forgot all about her to be honest, Classes were the only thing on my mind. So when she knocked on my door two days later I was a bit surprised. I open the door and she had on a orange fitted t-shirt and low cut jeans. "Hi remember me from the other day, you said you had some extra closet rods, could I have two, I'll be glad to pay you for them." I invited her in and said "Don't worry about it always glad to help a neighbor."

Well a few months past and Maria and I became good friends. I learn that she was Brazilian & Colombian, and she was born in NYC and lived there untill she was 5 and then her folks decided to move to Costa Rica. After hanging out with her and enjoying myself, I wanted to be more than friends, but she seemed slow to warm to the idea. I thought it might have been our age difference I was 21 and she was 24 and a half. Whenever I would bring up taking it to the next level she would always say "I don't think you are ready for this type of serious relationship."

On New Year's eve we decided to stay at the loft have drinks and watch movies. It had been a very long and trying few weeks with finals, work, school and she knew I really just wanted some time to chill. So we were sitting around drinking and watching movies one thing lead to another and we kissed for the first time. Well after a few more kisses I was really getting hot and worked up and she knew it and she went down on me. It was the best BJ i ever got, even better than the BJ I got from my high school girlfriend mom, (but that different story from a different time).

Well the clock struck 12 and I exploded at the same time, Maria gulped my cum then she ran out and said "I'm so sorry." The next few days she avoided me and I was confused, but I gave her space. About a week passed when there was a knock at my door, I just ordered pizza so I figured it was the Pizza guy. It was Maria, and I told her to come in. Before I could say anything, she started talking. "Ace these past few months have been fun and great but there is something you need to know, please hear me out before you say anything." We sat down on the couch, "Ace I know you want to be more than friends, and after I tell you what I need to tell you, I hope that you at least would still be my friend. The last relationship I was in was about 4 years ago, and before New Year's it was also the last time had been "close" to anyone. I must say that I have deep feelings for you but I need to be honest. Ace I'm a Pre-Op Transsexual, I've been living as a girl since I was 14."

I was stunned I had no idea, not one single clue. I got up just paced around. Finally I said "Wow, well at least you are being honest with me, but I need sometime to digest this, I'll call you." She got up and left, and I went to talk to my co-worker who had become a very good friend of mine. RJ was about thirty and a real good friend of mine, RJ was also gay.
I told RJ the whole story and how I really liked Maria, but it was still a lot to deal with, after all I'm not gay. RJ laughed and said "Look it's ok that you like her, nothing wrong with that. As far as the gay thing look, I'll put it this way, Gay men like men who look like men say Brad pitt, I would not want Cindy Crawford just because she has a cock. Besides sexual taste are really not black and white, it's many colors. I feel that T-girls are just one of the colors, and some say that T-girls are the third sex."

So after talking to RJ I called Maria and set up our first offical date. A few months past when Maria asked me if I wanted to spend the night at her place. We talked a good long time about it and I was honest with her about what I wanted and expected. She said she was glad I was honest and that she knew I was glad i was a total top, because she was a total bottom.

We had a great dinner and drinks. I showered and when I came out in my towel Maria was laying on the bed in a sexy silk white nightie. we kissed and made out, I took off her top and sucked on her nice large breast and nipples. We kissed and made out some more and then finaly she got up and started to take off her panties. I undid my towel and she took off her panties. She was a bit small and hairless and erect and somewhat oozing cream. She got in the bed and we kissed more before I actually mounted her.

That night I lost count of how many times I came and she came. That was the start of our 2 year relationship and my now 7 years of being into and doing T-girls.

DX4LIFE
06-02-2006, 08:27 PM
lol