PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Jay - My own facial

tsjordanjay
08-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Facials are always SUPER amazing..especially when your giving yourself one ;) they are the best!!! kinky bedroom fun that ends with me wanking my big cock into my face and squirting all over, love the taste of my own cum...such a dirty girl hehe :p enjoy the view!!

don't forget to check the preview/full clip on my website ;)

kisses x x x

Johnny.Blaze
08-12-2013, 01:20 AM
I don't recommend websites often. So when I say a website is good. Take it to the bank.
And Jordan's site is awesome. I've personally been a member and let me tell you, her solo's are always hot. She wears some of the sexiest outfits I've ever seen. And her dirty talk with that sexy accent of hers is just to die for. If you sign up, look for a solo vid called "Lace Body Stocking" She's wearing this black lace body stocking and Whoa does she look hot. And a dam fine cum shot to end it all. Not just saying this, but it's one of my favorite solos ever. And that's from all TS solos. So yea, Jordan Jay is a def plus in my book. One of the best out there !!!

youngblood61
08-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Awesome JJ! Looking hot as ever!:jerkoff

Afern1
08-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Wow that's such a hot scene, love you Jordan!

ltxlover
08-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Luv It JJ :)

nysprod
08-12-2013, 10:37 PM
I love love LOVE JJ!!

suttonporksword
08-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Jordan, as always you look stunning!!! You spoil us with your generous posts!! xxx

Yeah
08-13-2013, 07:28 AM
I could clean that up for u Jordan

tsjordanjay
08-17-2013, 05:23 AM
I don't recommend websites often. So when I say a website is good. Take it to the bank.
And Jordan's site is awesome. I've personally been a member and let me tell you, her solo's are always hot. She wears some of the sexiest outfits I've ever seen. And her dirty talk with that sexy accent of hers is just to die for. If you sign up, look for a solo vid called "Lace Body Stocking" She's wearing this black lace body stocking and Whoa does she look hot. And a dam fine cum shot to end it all. Not just saying this, but it's one of my favorite solos ever. And that's from all TS solos. So yea, Jordan Jay is a def plus in my book. One of the best out there !!!

WOWOW this is def a message that will be up there to pick me up when work gets on top of me!! what a compliment :) makes me want to work even harder for you ;) thanks so much babe for your message and support, i really do appreciate it and have a massive girly stupid smile on my face now hehehe
hope to catch you soon and bring you some more hot footage ;) love Jordan xx

tsjordanjay
08-17-2013, 05:24 AM
Wow that's such a hot scene, love you Jordan!

Thank-you baby!! sending lots of love back ;) x x

tsjordanjay
08-17-2013, 05:25 AM
I love love LOVE JJ!!

keep the love going!!! you want more of that :p x x

tsjordanjay
08-17-2013, 05:26 AM
Jordan, as always you look stunning!!! You spoil us with your generous posts!! xxx

Thank-you hun, i try to be generous ;) would love to post more often if i could, but just got to be patient, but don't worry i will keep posting ;) x x