PDA

View Full Version : The Black Widow

hollysharp
08-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if this is appropriate, but I thought that you guys might appreciate this.

I've written a forced feminization, wherein a scammer becomes a (secretly) shemale gold-digger in order to seduce and marry a millionaire to steal his wealth. The novel is an erotic story which features male-to-female cross-dressing, male submission, forced feminization, strap-on anal sex, as well as both oral and anal sex between a man and a feminized male. You guys might be interested in checking it out.

You can read portions of the novel at my website, www.the-black-widow.com.

Once again, I'm really sorry for the advertisement, but I think that you guys will really like the book and I'd love it if it were to be read by people who will truly appreciate it. If you guys object to my post, feel free to delete it immediately

Here's a longer synopsis for those interested:

A 419-scammer has lost a large sum of money with which he was enstrusted by his colleagues, and now must race against time to pay them back. After his plan to conduct a series of robberies to get the cash falls through, the scammer gets an idea that may save his life. 'The Black Widow' by Holly Sharp relays the story of this scammer's humilating attempt to seduce, marry and murder a millionaire by the name of Benjamin Davis, in a desparate attempt to save his own life, as well as fuel a lavish lifestyle of women, drugs, and alcohol. Will the scammer be successful? Or will the victim discover his plans and secretly turn the tables on him?

Here's a sample:

"All we need is your signature there, madam, and she's all yours".

Minchin, stunned, looked at Davis.

Davis nodded.

Minchin signed the paper, and he was handed the keys the incredible vehicle which Minchin had chosen.

Davis and Minchin drove back to the studio, and, before they got out of the car, Minchin stopped Davis to have a little chat about what had just transpired.

"Why?", Minchin asked bluntly.

"Why what?", said Davis, grinning.

"As if I need to explain", said Minchin, smiling femininely.

"Because I love you", Davis remarked casually. "Because I love you. Well, that and the fact that your car’s behind looks like it was assaulted by the Hulk", Davis continued, referring to the rear of Minchin’s jeep that was decimated by the black-man a while ago. Minchin still hadn’t gotten it fixed.

The couple kissed through their smiles and proceeded back into the studio, where Minchin was coached in pole-dancing, and continued to pose in a number of provocative outfits in front of the cameras, with a renewed vigour. The outfits included a catsuit styled in the same colours and pattern of the British flag. At one point, Minchin wore a basic set of women's underwear, while wiggling in a hula hoop.

Minchin thought about all of the different things that Davis might buy him even before the plan was complete. With the power he seemed to have over this man, he might be able to squeeze out of him a motorbike like he'd always wanted, perhaps even a jet-ski.

Minchin needed to reward Davis for his present.

Minchin sucked Minchin's dick as hard as he could for an hour and a half that afternoon. He deep-throated his dick several times, severely scratching-up the walls of his throat in the process. Minchin was left with a bad cough.

Several minutes after Minchin spit out Davis' cum out onto the pavement next to his brand-new car, Minchin asked a question that had been on his mind:

"What are you going to do with the photos?"

Davis smiled.

The crowd dispersed as an impressive-looking silver car came down the road. Music blared from inside the imposing vehicle as it came to rest amongst the crowd, in the light emanating form the blue, neon lights of the nightclub.

The car revved impressively, producing a vibration felt by the entire crowd.

Every member of the crowd looked on as an enigmatic man in a black suit exited the car and gave his keys to a bouncer who proceeded to park the vehicle elsewhere.

Soon, Minchin was sandwiched between two glamorous looking, big-breasted women who stroked his hair and hung off of his every word. Minchin never got this much attention when he was driving that old Jeep.

As Minchin was soaking up the attention from the two blondes, and enjoying a beer, he noticed men all around him looking at a magazine.

"Get me one of those magazines will ya, babe?", Minchin asked one of the blondes.

Several minutes later, she brought back a magazine.

Minchin looked at the cover.

It was the new issue of Zoo, an adult magazine filled with male-oriented articles and pictures of scantily-clad women.

Minchin usually loved this magazine, but today, he did not, for on the cover, sitting on top of a car and covered with soap, was Kimberly.

Minchin looked around self-consciously.

He noticed the men who were looking at the extended gallery inside the magazine, which showed the best photos from Minchin's recent photo-shoot.

Minchin could see men becoming erect as they leered over the images of himself in a tutu. To Minchin’s horror, he also observed several men taking the pictures into the gent's and coming out with very satisfied looks on their faces.

Minchin opened the magazine and was greeted with a large double-spread featuring his own ass in a catsuit, as well as several other images showing him with his legs open in a WonderWoman costume.

"Who's the babe?", asked the bimbo to Minchin's left.

Minchin's mouth arched in anger at the woman's question, and he saw a man bury his face into the double-spread of Minchin's ass.

Minchin had no idea that Davis would get his pictures in Zoo, a popular men's magazine. After seeing the reception to the images here, Minchin knew that thousands of men all over the country were, probably right at this very moment, masturbating over him.

Minchin shuddered, and felt his scratched-throat, making him cough for a full-minute.

This week, Daniel Minchin was the scantily-clad cover-model.

On his way home, Minchin stopped in at a petrol station to fill up his new Porsche.

He was happy, having had sex several times with several women at the club. When Minchin went inside to pay, however, his happiness was short-lived. In the station's store, he spied several teenage boys peering into a magazine, perving on Minchin's legs, breasts and ass in their various positions.

"WonderWoman! Yeah!", he heard one of the kids call as they snuck out of the station with the magazine.

Minchin felt like killing them.

When Minchin had arrived at Davis' mansion that night, the doorman greeted Minchin warmly.

"Hello, Miss Fox", he said.

Minchin had seen this man many times on his way in and out of Davis' home.

Minchin pondered the man as he drove into the complex. The doorman knew Kimberly. Kimberly, to this man, was a real person whom he recognised. Minchin's disguise was another person. It was an odd thing to think about.

Minchin showed Davis the magazine after the couple greeted each other.

Davis looked lovingly at Kimberly.

"You're a model now", he said. "Talent scouts have been calling all evening".

Minchin, still grateful for his car, rather than beheading Davis, thanked him, and gave him a back massage.

hollysharp
08-07-2013, 11:24 AM
Here's another sample:

Several nights later, Davis and Minchin once again dined at Kimberly's. The lights were dim and the candles were lit. Davis worked in the kitchen while Minchin rested with a pink, puffy blanket in the connected-living-room watching a television program. Minchin had been working the idea that Kimberly was now scared of intruders, in order to generate sympathy for her. He was enjoying getting Davis to serve him drinks and letting him cook dinner for him. They dined well that night, with Davis cooking a couple of steaks. Minchin found it freeing to not have to be a waitress for the night. Walking around in those heels was a nightmare in and of itself, but to be doing it in order to wait on another man, that was too much. His act was going particularly well tonight, despite the hacking cough which haunted him, and he was acting particularly girly; Davis seemed to like it when he did that.

Davis was indeed enjoying himself. He could see how happy his meal had made his partner, and he was satisfied. He watched her as she giggled at all of his jokes. She seemed ultra-coquettish tonight, something he liked very much.

"You're spoiled rotten", he said to her, as he fed her a grape while preparing dessert.

When the dessert was ready, Davis joined Minchin where he reclined on the couch.

"Ready for your dessert, my Queen?", Davis said softly while leaning in close to Minchin's face.

"Hold that thought", Minchin said, coyly pushing Davis' lips away from his face. "I need to visit the lady's-room".

"Oh", Davis mockingly-complained.

"I'll be back in a moment, my love", Minchin shot back with mock-enthusiasm.

Minchin skipped to the bathroom, feigning excitement. He had been dying for a piss all night.

Davis watched Kimberly as she walked away. She held her hands away from her body, with her wrists slightly upturned. She placed one delicate heel directly before the other. He listened to Minchin's red stilettos hitting the tiles which lined the path to the lavatory. He loved that sound.

Davis stared at the TV but was not watching it. He missed his lover, even though she was to be gone only for a minute.

He shifted in his seat.

His movement dislodged Kimberly's handbag, which had formerly rested on the edge of the couch.

It fell onto the floor, a portion of the contents spilling onto the carpet.

He picked up her lipstick, hand-mirror and mascara and placed it back into the bag. Then he replaced a small vial of perfume, a pack of tissues, several ponytail holders, a comb, and Kimberly's hand-cream.

While he was cleaning up the mess he had made, something strange caught his attention. Laying on the floor beside a pack of tampons, was Kimberly's purse. It was open slightly, revealing a license, which, while being a perfectly reasonable thing to find in a woman's purse, was not at all typical.

It was a man's license.

Ben examined the photograph. The owner of the license was a 'Daniel Minchin'. He did not recognise the man in the photo, but it looked strangely familiar. He recognised Kimberly's distinctive nose on the man's face. The thought of Kimberly leaving the toilet seat up a few weeks ago flashed through his mind.

Why would this be in his girlfriend's wallet?

"It's her brother", he thought to himself, despite the fact that she had never mentioned any of her siblings. "It's just never come up; I haven't told her about my sister yet".

He laughed quietly to himself. There was no way someone as kind, sweet and feminine as Kimberly could be a man. With this thought, he felt relieved.

He heard Minchin's stilettos again, signalling his approach.

Davis quickly placed the license back in Kimberly's purse, along with her tampons. He hurried; he didn't want it to look like he was snooping through her bag.

Minchin returned to his lover reclining on the chair.

"Sorry I took so long, baby", Minchin said as he jiggled his way to the sofa.

"That's okay", Davis said, as Minchin plopped into his arms next to him.

He looked at her. Minchin returned his glance, putting on his best doe-eyes. Davis knew he was wrong. He felt ashamed that he had questioned his baby for even a second.

"What's wrong, my love?", Minchin cooed softly.

"Nothing", said Davis, and their night continued as if nothing had happened.

Something had happened however.

Davis found it difficult to get the vision of what he saw out of his mind. Could his girlfriend be a man? He had never actually seen her vagina, but he had felt her up more than a few times.

The idea struck him as absurd.

In order to hide her junk, Kimberly would have had to have been on her guard at all times. She would always have had to constantly remember to walk like a woman and talk like a woman. It was absurd, but he could still not shake the idea of what he had seen, and people like that certainly did exist.

He looked up from his computer screen where he was reading about a process transgendered people use to hide their penises, called 'tucking'.

He had to know. He had to know if he was to ever smile in her presence again. He could not sit with her and pretend like nothing was wrong. He needed proof of his mistake and he needed it soon, so as not to ruin things with a woman he could see himself proposing to one day; and, with the way he felt, that day was not too far away.

He picked up the phone and dialled a number.

"Yes; I'd like to hire a private detective".

hollysharp
08-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Here's another sample of The Black Widow by Holly Sharp:

This chapter describes the third date of the cross-dressing gold-digger, Daniel Minchin, and his victim, Benjamin Davis.

To read the full novel, go to: www.the-black-widow.com

The next evening, Minchin dined once again at Davis' house.
"Let me give you a tour of my home. I can't believe I haven't done that already".
Minchin put his arms around Davis' and both of them walked around the mansion.
"You've seen the foyer, the dining area, and the living area; now let me show you the other rooms".
Minchin salivated as he saw more of Davis' lavish establishment. There were mundane things like extra bedrooms and study areas, but then there were things like a swimming room with a pool inset in a pebble-crete floor, and a gambling room, complete with a pool table, slot machines and a roulette table. Minchin almost lost himself as he revelled in the idea that this would one day be his. Minchin looked at his lover with both hatred and happiness.
The pair settled in the dining room once again and two servants brought them dinner that Davis had, himself, helped prepare special for his lady.
They engaged each other in banal chit-chat about their days (Minchin's all completely fictional of course). He told stories about getting his nails done and his job painting the faces of the rich and famous. All the while, Minchin cringed at the idea that this night was to be the night in which they would finally have sex.
Minchin, of course, could not have traditional, heterosexual sex with Ben. Minchin did not having the typical opening one would expect on a woman, and therefore he had to explain to Davis that his lover would have to take a different approach. He had carefully prepared an excuse beforehand. Even so, Minchin was actively dreading the foreboding event. He could feel himself sweating into his wig and heels.
The dinner eventually came to its inevitable conclusion.
Davis looked at Minchin lovingly.
"You know, there's one room in this house that you haven't yet seen".
Minchin gulped. "What's that?", Minchin asked gently.
Davis stood up and moved around the table closer to his companion. He towered over her, making Minchin feel surprisingly small, and somewhat intimidated.
Davis leaned down and moved his mouth toward Minchin's ear.
"The bedroom", he said sensually, breathing hot air into Minchin's ear.
Minchin was deeply disgusted by this, but knew that, for his plan to work, for him to be free of his scammer-friend's demands, to live in luxury, and to never again have to even think about money, he would have to play the part.
Minchin put his hand on his head. Shooting pains were going through it, his mind was overwhelmed with the idea of what he was about to experience.
"Are you okay", Davis asked, putting both hands on the sides of Kimberly's head.
"Yes", Minchin stammered in his chick-voice. "Just have a bit of a headache; I'm fine".
"Oh, baby", Davis responded in a caring-manner, placing both hands on her cheeks now. "Would you like me to get you something for it?"
Minchin, desperately wishing to stave off his nightmare for even just a few more minutes replied. "Yes, please. Just some paracetamol will do".
Davis left the room and returned shortly thereafter with a packet of pills.
"All I could find was this. The maid gave it to me; said it works great for headaches".
Minchin looked with horror at what Davis had brought.
It was a pink packet, labelled with one word: 'Midol'.
Minchin knew that these tablets were only for women. He had no idea what kind of effect they could have on a man, but he did not want to arouse suspicion by refusing, especially with tonight's laboured excuse coming up.
"That'll do just fine", Minchin said expressionlessly as he stared unblinkingly in front of him.
Davis opened the packet next to her head as he sat on the table in front of her. Minchin heard as Ben popped one of the pills for him, but he did not look.
Davis held up the pill in front of Minchin's eyes.
Minchin took it between his fingers, and swallowed it silently.
"Good girl", Davis said. "You'll be all better soon".
Davis handed Kimberly her glass of water.
She finished it with a look of defiance.
Davis looked at her.
"Now; you should come with me".
Minchin looked irate as he theorised about the effects of the pill he had just swallowed. He had heard that they contained oestrogen. This led him to believe that they might shrink his penis.
Davis helped Kimberly out of her chair and took her by the hand.
Minchin become bitterly-angry as he was taken upstairs.

Soon, Davis opened the door to his bedroom. It was spacious and luxurious but also cosy, with a fire burning in a fireplace inset into the far-wall.
Davis led Minchin to the bedroom, his stilettos silent against the red carpet lining the floor.
Davis seated his woman and walked over the to the wall. He pointed a remote at the massive television opposite the bed and selected a playlist of romantic music which then began emanating from the speakers. He then picked up another controller and dimmed the lights, leaving the fire to shoulder most of the work lighting the room.
Minchin twitched.
"Would you like a drink?", Davis asked, holding up a glass of wine.
Minchin gracefully declined, not trusting his ability to keep up his disguise while tipsy.
Davis returned to the bed and sat next to his date.
He kissed her.
Minchin screamed inside as he felt himself make contact with another man's lips. He was helpless to stop it. The kissing grew more intense.
A few seconds later, Minchin flinched. His face burned.
"What's wrong, princess?", Davis asked, startled somewhat by Kimberly's jerk-back.
Minchin held his face and looked at Davis'.
"You're stubbly", she said playfully.
"Sorry, baby", Davis responded. "Can we continue?"
"Of course we can", Minchin replied, and put his face back on Davis'.
Minchin started moaning softly in a mildly high-pitched voice. This caused Davis to kiss Minchin even harder. Minchin almost vomited, however, he was distracted by an even bigger problem.
Davis was rubbing the area where Minchin's pussy ostensibly was. He would have felt a dick, if not for Minchin's earlier efforts to hide it.
Davis began to slow unzip Minchin's pretty pair of red short-shorts, when Minchin pushed Davis away.
"What's wrong, baby?", Davis asked, still infuriating Minchin by kissing his neck and rubbing it with his sandpaper face.
"Ben", Kimberly said gently.
Davis stopped kissing. He considered Kimberly and her serious expression. "What is it, Kimberly?"
"I need to tell you about something", Minchin said, looking down, doing his best guilty-girl impression.
"What is it?", Davis asked. "Are you thirsty or anything?"
"No", Kimberly replied. "It's not anything like that".
"What then", Davis said, shifting on the bed to get comfortable.
Minchin paused, looking down at his hands which he was fidgeting with.
"Do you remember how I said that I'm religious", Minchin said softly.
"Yes, I do", Davis replied. "You told me that at the restaurant".
"Yes. Well, religion is actually very important to me; my family too. The thing is this - it's stupid really - my Mom really, really, really doesn't believe in sex before marriage".
Davis smiled.
Kimberly looked at him.
"It's important to her and she's important to me", Minchin continued.
Davis said nothing for a time, then spoke:
"What does this mean for us?"
"Look", Minchin said, looking directly into Davis' eyes. "I'm not really into the whole 'no-sex-before-marriage' thing; all I want to do is keep Mom happy."
"So, what does this mean for us", Davis replied, still smiling but a little perplexed.
"Well, people can do things to detect whether or not a girl has had sex before".
"Yes", Davis said flatly.
"Mom isn't above actually getting us to do such a test".
"Do you have to do what your Mom asks?", Davis asked with a hint of condescension.
"Mom is important to me and my sisters, Ben. You haven't met her yet. She's very hard to refuse".
"So, what can we do?"
"Well", Minchin started. "Nobody checks the back".
Davis laughed. He actually quite enjoyed anal-sex, so this eventuality didn't really bother him much.
"Would that be okay? Just doing that I mean?", Kimberly asked guilty.
"Yeah. Yeah that would be fine", Davis said. "I really don't mind."
"Really?", Kimberly said in mock-surprise.
"Yeah", Davis replied enthusiastically. "Really", Davis said, taking Minchin's feminine hand and looking into his eyes. "That would be fine".
Davis took Kimberly's face in his hands and continued kissing her. He pushed her down to the bed, resting her body on the smooth, red, satin sheets.
Minchin, sensing he was being placed in a precarious position, took control of the situation. He got on top and leaned his mangina on Davis' crotch. He could feel his erection. Minchin unbuttoned Davis' white dress shirt, revealing his naked torso. Minchin began kissing it, starting from Davis' neck and down to the top of his pants.
Davis and Minchin moaned in concert, Davis emanating deep, masculine groans, and Minchin sounding high-pitched, feminine murmurs.
Minchin, wishing to keep the situation under his control, decided to take the entire experience to the next level on his own terms. He took the zipper of Davis' fly between his teeth, and moved his head down. He then undid the button with his fingers, struggling as his long, painted fingernails made such fine work difficult. Minchin then pulled down Davis' black underwear down as far as he could. Soon, Davis' dick whipped out, the hulking, un-circumcised mass hitting Minchin square in the left eye as it did.
"Ah!", Minchin said reflexively, causing Ben to sit up and ask: "Are you okay, baby", while rubbing the back of Minchin's head.
Minchin's face was precariously close to Davis' dick. Davis held it there. Minchin knew what he wanted him to do.
Minchin took Davis' dick in his left hand; its horrible smell wafted toward him, causing him to gag momentarily.
Minchin’s eyes bulged out of his head as he saw just how well-endowed his lover was. Minchin was worried. Davis' dick was so big that Minchin thought that, if he was required to deep-throat the guy, it might kill him.
Minchin, pushing that thought to the back of his mind, continued with the task at hand. He moved the head of Davis' penis toward his mouth.
"Do you like it, princess?", Davis' enquired with a smug look on his face.
Minchin looked up and said, in the sexiest female voice he could possibly emanate: "There's nothing I love more than a long, slender, graceful dick".
Davis laid back down on his bed, feeling as though he were in Heaven.
Minchin stroked the sides of Davis' penis lightly, and it grew even bigger toward him, causing Minchin to audibly-panic. Minchin recovered quickly, and slowly opened his mouth. He breathed hot-air on Davis' penis, causing him to groan with delight. The horror of what Minchin was about to do set in and he began shaking, just before an impatient-Davis overpowered Minchin's gentle hold and inserted himself into Minchin's mouth.
Minchin could feel the dick throbbing inside him, and he was overcome with disgust. He thought of the magic number - £3,500,000 - and began moving Davis' member in and out of his clenched lips. Minchin felt his gag reflex activate - it was the most disgusting thing he had ever tasted. He took the dick of out of his mouth and performed a dry-vomit. He paused a second to gather himself and resumed sucking.
Soon, Davis sat up over Minchin.
Minchin looked up at him.
Davis turned Minchin over and undid his fly.
He removed Minchin's shorts and threw them on the bedroom floor, revealing Minchin's new set of light-pink, floral-patterned panties.
Minchin, sensing that he had lost control, moved to take off Davis' pants completely.
After Minchin did this, Davis removed Minchin's black, white-striped t-shirt which had once between tucked into his shorts.
Minchin lay there completely naked, aside from a set of panties and a matching bra, which covered his breast-forms.
Davis went to remove Kimberly's bra, but Minchin stopped him.
"Leave it on. I think leaving something to the imagination is very, very sexy", Minchin manipulated in a smooth, deep, but feminine, voice.
Davis left the bra alone and began kissing Kimberly’s body. Minchin moaned in response, as he clutched his boyfriend's now completely naked body.
Davis stopped and Minchin began kissing Davis' pecs and stomach from below.
To Minchin's horror, Davis placed his hands on Kimberly's panties and started pulling them down. He stopped halfway, and buried his head in Minchin's mangina, stinging Minchin terribly in a particularly sensitive area with his prickly-stubble.
Kimberly continued to moan and smiled with delight, as Davis licked Minchin's area. Minchin's hips swerved with every pass-over of Davis' tongue in response to the tickling-sensation it caused.

As Davis thoroughly licked Minchin's mangina, the music noticeably changed. The romantic music was gone, replaced by something much more intrusive, loud and upbeat.
"I threw in a few different pieces to keep things interesting", Davis said, his voice muffled by Minchin's body.
As Minchin was being utterly and completely violated by Davis, the lyrics of the song caught his attention:
"Let's go girls! Come on".
Minchin's eyes shot toward the TV.
Minchin didn't have time to process what he had just heard as Davis, becoming very aggressive in his manoeuvres, suddenly forced Minchin over, onto his chest. He pulled Minchin's panties down. Minchin locked his legs together, and began trembling as the song continued:
"I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright"
"Gonna let it all hang out"
Minchin held his legs together expertly, getting ready for the tricky act he was going to have to perform to keep his dick hidden.
"Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice"
"Yeah, I wanna scream and shout"
Minchin let his dick fall out onto the sheets below him, hidden from Davis' view.
"No inhibitions-make no conditions"
Davis opened Minchin's ass with his hands.
Minchin whimpered.
"Get a little outta line"
Davis then raised himself over Kimberly and angled his gigantic dick toward her ass.
The music swelled.
"I ain't gonna act politically correct"
"I only wanna have a good time"
Minchin felt Davis' dick poised gently on his hole. He braced himself, forcing back a scream. He remained unable to block the lyrics of the raging-song from his mind:
"The best thing about being a woman"
"Is the prerogative to have a little fun"
Several seconds later, it happened - Davis shoved his entire dick inside Minchin's ass. Minchin's head flew back, his wig jerking into his face. The two men's dicks were the closest they had ever come.
"Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady"
"Men's shirts-short skirts - oh, oh, oh"
Davis, sitting on Minchin's bare, white ass, began moving his dick in and out of it.
"Really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style"
Minchin felt something tear as Davis continued to penetrate. He was doubling-over in pain, but he managed not to scream.
"Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction"
Minchin's mouth opened in response. He gripped the underside of the bed with one hand.
"Colour my hair-do what I dare; oh, oh, oh, oh".
Minchin screwed up his face from the burning pain caused by the massive object being rammed relentlessly into his behind again and again.
"I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel"
Finally, Minchin couldn't take it anymore.
The song reached then reached its crescendo:
"Man! I feel like a woman!"
At this moment, Minchin let out an ear-splitting, effeminate yowl. Ben groaned, Minchin felt his burning-ass fill, and it was over.

To read the full novel, go to: www.the-black-widow.com