PDA

View Full Version : And Then We Got Drunk.

Jamie French
08-05-2013, 12:12 PM
First I kick Eva's ass at bowling, then later at night she kicks her own as at the bar....

We went to our favorite club tonight. Once we got home, I decided it would be a novel idea to take a few pictures of ourselves while in a spirited state. Eva had already changed out of her club wear, but as you can see, this did nothing to diminish her drunken glow.

dderek123
08-05-2013, 12:15 PM
Hahaha yeah Eva looks pretty tipsy. Too many Jager bombs?

Jamie French
08-05-2013, 12:18 PM
Get this... Miller Lites!

Hahaha yeah Eva looks pretty tipsy. Too many Jager bombs?

dderek123
08-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Get this... Miller Lites!

Woah that's pretty hardcore :-|

EvaCassini
08-05-2013, 12:50 PM
yes, Pussy Lites, but I had like 10 of them...one right after the other...AND a tequila shot! :)

OMG this bed that is in my room looks so inviting...I think it wants ... me... to....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

LexusFire
08-05-2013, 12:53 PM
How fun would it be drinking with you two!!!
Shame you're light weights ;)

Have a rest, and start drinking again when you wake up!!

uchetal
08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
To be sandwiched between you two ladies would make my week...no, month!

Johnny.Blaze
08-05-2013, 02:33 PM
I do believe Eva looks to be right on the edge of gone - lol :sleep

dderek123
08-05-2013, 02:57 PM
yes, Pussy Lites, but I had like 10 of them...one right after the other...AND a tequila shot! :)

OMG this bed that is in my room looks so inviting...I think it wants ... me... to....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Well beer and tequila would get the job done.

Jamie French
08-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Light weights? I never said I was drinking Miller lite.
ONLY JACK DANIELS PASSES THESE LIPS.

Also, Bud Lite.

and penises.

How fun would it be drinking with you two!!!
Shame you're light weights ;)

Have a rest, and start drinking again when you wake up!!

EvaCassini
08-05-2013, 10:07 PM
I may be a "lightweight" now.....

But you should have seen me when I was in the Navy.

10 Beers - Rockin the "Honch" outside base in Yokusuka. Most nights while I was stationed in Japan.

20 Beers - Dancing with random girls on my 21st in Hong Kong.

30 Beers - New Years 2011 in Yokohama Japan was a blast that I barely remember it...but I do remember a fight breaking out and I stopped it! I was like a drunk Gandalf.

~50 Beers - While in Thailand playing board games with the "Buy me drink girls", next thing I know I am fucking 2 Kathoeys and then I ride an elephant through a jungle. No shit, I have the pic to prove it. Just gotta get my mom to scan and email it to me. But keep in mind, all this was before my transition...so when you see a skinny looking dude on an elephant holding a beer in one hand and a cigarette and camera in the other....THAT'S ME. :)

Anubis1779
08-05-2013, 10:33 PM
What was your rate Eva? I'm an FC1 now

EvaCassini
08-05-2013, 10:58 PM
GM3

Right before I got out I took the 2nd Class test...Nov came, got out, few days later, turns out I would have been promoted lol....

Oh well, life is better now anyways :)

smoothboi
08-06-2013, 12:32 AM
She looks like the kind of drunk that just loves telling stories, but the end up rambling on until you both forget the original point.

I mean that as a fun thing.

EvaCassini
08-06-2013, 12:38 AM
lol that does occasionally happen lol...why, cuz beers lmao.

but then a song comes on that we both enjoy, then " OMG I love this song, lets dance"...

next thing you know we are flailing our arms about thinking we are just like MJ lol

smoothboi
08-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Much better then a girl who gets overly emotional a cries all the time. You two sound like loads of fun.

Jamie French
08-06-2013, 12:55 AM
QUICK STATION BREAK:

My breast surgery donation page has been updated with an incentives list and goal counter... check it out: http://www.deadgirlproductions.com/donate.html

Rusty Eldora
08-06-2013, 01:30 AM
Light weights? I never said I was drinking Miller lite.
ONLY JACK DANIELS PASSES THESE LIPS.

Also, Bud Lite.

and penises.

The last one is so small it might be a cocktail sausage. I though you were a bratwurst girl LOL

EvaCassini
08-06-2013, 01:43 AM
QUICK STATION BREAK:

My breast surgery donation page has been updated with an incentives list and goal counter... check it out: http://www.deadgirlproductions.com/donate.html

Super sexy and fun PRIZES await your donation boys and girls! I wouldn't want to miss out! Donate ASAP to receive your prizes ASAP! ;)

The last one is so small it might be a cocktail sausage. I though you were a bratwurst girl LOL

HAHAHA Her text may be small, but she packs a "Jumbo frank" in those pretty panties! ;)

uchetal
08-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Eva, thank you for your service!

Anubis1779
08-06-2013, 04:46 PM
GM3

Right before I got out I took the 2nd Class test...Nov came, got out, few days later, turns out I would have been promoted lol....

Oh well, life is better now anyways :)

Sweet, I'm basically a GM, SAMI and CSWI qualified. Those were some awesome schools, 2.5 months of shooting M9, M11, M4, M500, Mk14, M240, Mk48, M2, Mk203 and Mk19! I'd love to go back to those schools. I would almost say it was a vacation, except once you got out of class you were at a small base, in the middle of nowhere, with no place to eat within a 45 minute drive round-trip.

Well, I'm glad to see you're enjoying your post Navy life, you look great!