PDA

View Full Version : Sienna Grace

Johnny.Blaze
08-04-2013, 08:51 AM
We all know Sienna Grace of course from her beautiful sets and videos on Shemale Yum and that awesome scene on shemale strokers, and other sites.
Well It recently came to my attention that Sienna is wanting to get laser hair removal and breast implants done. She's pretty new to the scene as most of you prob know and I myself like her very much. A gorgeous smile she has. She also seems like a cool girl, funny, has sex appeal. All that good stuff - lol

So anyways, she set up an account on indiegogo.com. Which is a money raising platform. I honestly think these things are so helpful. And it makes the internet such an awesome tool to have. You can really help people you never would have been able to help, if not for the internet and places like indiego. So here is the link http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sienna-s-transgender-breast-enhancement-fundraiser
Please go there and check it all out if you can. If you can donate, very cool. If not, that's certainly ok too. If it's no trouble, maybe you could post the link on your twitter or other social networking site if a donation isn't feasible. None the less, I just thought I'd do a small part in helping Sienna get to where she want's to be :)

BellaBellucci
08-04-2013, 09:27 AM
That's cool that she can offer something to benefactors on that site. It's not just a site for beggars who offer nothing in return but their own vanity. I think I'm going to join as well. I need b00bs and I don't mind giving something back for them!

Best of luck to her! <3

~BB~

Johnny.Blaze
08-05-2013, 03:05 AM
That's cool that she can offer something to benefactors on that site. It's not just a site for beggars who offer nothing in return but their own vanity. I think I'm going to join as well. I need b00bs and I don't mind giving something back for them!

Best of luck to her! <3

~BB~

I think sites like that are really awesome. For Sienna and for many others. Even if some people can't afford to donate, placing a link up on their FB or twitter can also help tremendously.

bluesoul
08-05-2013, 03:34 AM
the perk that says she will give you her phone number, it doesn't say if she will actually answer the phone. technically, that would just waste your minutes and messages if you're texting her.

http://i.imgur.com/y8U1v6m.png

with that said i'm going to join this site as well. free money for me, and i give you back a free e-mail reponse, a few cool links to websites i love and "maybe" a 1 hour chat session with myself.

SXFX
08-05-2013, 05:08 AM
now if we can just keep her from tatooing the fuck out of her tits and we may have a very attractive young woman!

mistab
08-05-2013, 08:14 AM
bella + new big boobies...WOOHOO!

bassman2546
08-05-2013, 03:12 PM
now if we can just keep her from tatooing the fuck out of her tits and we may have a very attractive young woman!

I'd love it if Sienna stayed tattoo-free. It would be a welcome change these days with the young girls.

Johnny.Blaze
08-06-2013, 06:40 AM
I'd love it if Sienna stayed tattoo-free. It would be a welcome change these days with the young girls.

Hopefully she will...then again some tats look fine on girls. Love them on the thigh..

SiennaGrace
08-08-2013, 09:22 AM
i always answer. i tell everyone that they have the right to call 24/7 365.

SiennaGrace
08-08-2013, 09:23 AM
i'm done with tattoos

Johnny.Blaze
08-08-2013, 09:30 AM
i'm done with tattoos

You heard it here first folks. No more Ink for Sienna :dancing:

Ziggy33
08-08-2013, 09:36 AM
i'm done with tattoos

Well spoken!!