PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Daddy

evilernie
08-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Would girls like to have a sugar daddy? And would guys like to be one?

LilyRox
08-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Yes, I find older guys sweet, kind, fun and charming! ^.^

Rabbiteyes
08-04-2013, 12:10 AM
What counts as a sugar daddy?

Someone with money that spends it on you now and then? Isn't that just dating someone more established / successful? :P

EvaCassini
08-04-2013, 12:13 AM
I have made several notions to search and land a Daddy and still am.

I am willing to provide my time, sweet and tender companionship, as well as my body sexually for their generosity. ;)

timid1
08-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Eva ,
If I was a rich man ....there's a song there somewhere ! .... I'd provide the money.... And hope that you'd fall in love with me!
T x

EvaCassini
08-04-2013, 12:19 AM
lol , it does sound like a song...you write songs? I do, we should compile an album for trannies! :)

I'd give my sweet, tender "love" ( also tough rough love too, if that's what one is into hehehe ) to those who are sweet, respectful, and generous. ;)

Rabbiteyes
08-04-2013, 12:22 AM
lol , it does sound like a song...you write songs?

Fiddler on the roof - If I were a rich man (with subtitles) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc)

LilyRox
08-04-2013, 12:25 AM
lol , it does sound like a song...you write songs? I do, we should compile an album for trannies! :)

Kool I write music too. I'm a pianist.

EvaCassini
08-04-2013, 12:30 AM
guitarist, and working on piano lol...my aspiration, the next Billy Joel, piano wise lol....give me a few to several years ;) lol

timid1
08-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Sadly not, would love to write great/beautiful songs. Music has the power to make people happy!
Noel Gallagher write some great lines...... "Everything thing that's been , has past , the answers in the looking glass" makes me smile . So true!

LilyRox
08-04-2013, 12:36 AM
guitarist, and working on piano lol...my aspiration, the next Billy Joel, piano wise lol....give me a few to several years ;) lol

Yeah lol. I can't play guitar. I can't get used to the positioning, it always feels backwards for me. My dad is really good at guitar he has like 7 guitars and does like acoustic blues. I like fast rock for piano like The Hives.

EvaCassini
08-04-2013, 12:52 AM
LMAO then if you ever see me play guitar your brain would flip-a-synapse ...Im a lefty, but have learned and been playing guitar upsidedown and backwards, literally...

---Link below is about 1 yr ago lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC5MSZE3jCc

---Pic is about a few months ago. ;)

canihavu
08-04-2013, 12:57 AM
I am going to be some young chick's sugar daddy one day...

LilyRox
08-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Oh haha nice xD. Maybe I'll have to try that sometime!

EvaCassini
08-04-2013, 12:58 AM
I am going to be some young chick's sugar daddy one day...

hehe im only 24 hun, am I too old for you? lmao

Rusty Eldora
08-04-2013, 01:09 AM
hehe im only 24 hun, am I too old for you? lmao

You should start taking applications Eva. You are not too old that is for sure, however your Daddy's might need an age limit. You wouldn't want them to vapor lock as you took 'care' of them.

LilyRox
08-04-2013, 01:14 AM
This the official sugar daddy forum? 21 and looking ;)

EvaCassini
08-04-2013, 01:15 AM
I am open for "business" lol willing for most Daddies, that is if they speak up and let their pressence be known.

Vapor lock? as in "respiratory failure"? or too much Vicks? lol

Toadily
08-04-2013, 01:19 AM
The problem with being a sugar daddy would be you would need to be exclusive unless you enjoy yourself some serious Tranny drama.
I know guys that can't go to certain clubs because of the Tranny Drama from girls he has regular dates with.

Rusty Eldora
08-04-2013, 01:22 AM
I am open for "business" lol willing for most Daddies, that is if they speak up and let their pressence be known.

Vapor lock? as in "respiratory failure"? or too much Vicks? lol

Well either respiratory failure, a stroke, or a cardiac event.

This one caused quite a stir around here last year. It was all the more interesting in that he regularly wrote editorials on the opposite side of how he was living his life.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Oregonian-says-editor-died-involved-with-young-woman-142424595.html

EvaCassini
08-04-2013, 01:34 AM
Ahh well... if the Daddy takes care of me, I'll take care of him. I was trained in the Navy by medical Corpsmen. I've a few tricks up my sleeve ;)...also I pack alot of chicken noodle soup, that cures anything along with good ole' TLC! ;) ...

...TLC ( if you are wondering...Tender Loving Cock lol ) ;)

VictoriaVeil
08-04-2013, 03:13 AM
or too much Vicks? lol

The is plenty of "Vicks" to go around. I'm a giver. hehehe

EvaCassini
08-04-2013, 03:43 AM
hehehe the ole' Vick's rub joke...nice :p

VictoriaVeil
08-04-2013, 05:51 AM
ty ty... :)

evilernie
08-06-2013, 11:28 PM
wow.. would the guys and gals want to contact each other? Don't know how to do it safely tho.

Ms.Stepford
08-06-2013, 11:42 PM
wow.. would the guys and gals want to contact each other? Don't know how to do it safely tho.

It's not like it's illegal to make legit time and companionship for financial support deals.

I know I'd rather have one guy who I gave lots of special attention to, than a bunch of guys at however many hundreds a pop.

Every time I've been led to believe that would happen though, it's just been a guy trying to play me.

iagodelgado
08-07-2013, 12:05 AM
I'd really like to be the sort of daddy where I could check the loose change in my pocket and think - shit - only $250m - what do you get for that these days?

I know - I'll buy the Washington Post.

LilyRox
08-07-2013, 12:11 AM
It's not like it's illegal to make legit time and companionship for financial support deals.

I know I'd rather have one guy who I gave lots of special attention to, than a bunch of guys at however many hundreds a pop.

Every time I've been led to believe that would happen though, it's just been a guy trying to play me.

Had this happen so many times. They act for real and talk to you for a long time then when things start getting serious they flake out because they're full of shit.

LilyRox
08-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Had this happen so many times. They act for real and talk to you for a long time then when things start getting serious they flake out because they're full of shit.

I remember I had this one guy I was talking to for like a month or 2 daily. I really liked him and he was nice. He was full of shit though. As soon as I was going to move down there he blocked me on Skype! He was all talk about his "high dollar business", nice place, and wanting me to come down to him.

I wasted WEEKS of my life (that I'll never get back) talking to this piece of scum.

runningdownthatdream
08-07-2013, 02:02 AM

HA! But did you post a Craigslist AD outing said fake Daddy :dancing:

runningdownthatdream
08-07-2013, 02:04 AM
I remember I had this one guy I was talking to for like a month or 2 daily. I really liked him and he was nice. He was full of shit though. As soon as I was going to move down there he blocked me on Skype! He was all talk about his "high dollar business", nice place, and wanting me to come down to him.

I wasted WEEKS of my life (that I'll never get back) talking to this piece of scum.

Can't be true.......according to many 'men' here, only women play games which result in loss of time and/or money!

LilyRox
08-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Can't be true.......according to many 'men' here, only women play games which result in loss of time and/or money!

No, there is a lot of guys out there that bait just to get off for a while.

Ms.Stepford
08-07-2013, 07:55 AM
HA! But did you post a Craigslist AD outing said fake Daddy :dancing:

No. He brags to me about girls he's seeing -who aren't skinny and hence unattractive like me, even though the asshole told me he loved me and I was beautiful and all that bullshit -and I find them on the internet through the little information he gives me (because vetting clients breeds pro internet detective skills) and personally write them and tell them how full of shit he is.

He fuckin' is.

Yeah, I'm bitter.

evilernie
03-31-2016, 03:04 AM
I hope people don't mind me reviving a thread from the grave. Just wondering if people's perspective changed in 3 years.

SanDiegoPervySage
03-31-2016, 05:45 AM
I understand why girls want to have people buy shit for them. I don't understand why dudes wants to throw their money away like that. But hey, it's their money. And being a a sugar daddy is almost the same thing as paying for it, just with a little more emotional investment.