PDA

View Full Version : [NYC] Tranny Strip Producer John Ed "Celebrates 20 Years in the Nightlife & Birthday"

Tranny Strip
07-30-2013, 11:07 AM
Thursday, August 15, 2013 11pm-4am
Tranny Strip Producer & Promoter - John Ed
"Celebrates 20 Years in the Nightlife Industry & Birthday Bash"

GOING TO BE AN EXTRVAGANT & OVER THE TOP NIGHT OF CELEBRATION!!!

MARQUEE NIGHTCLUB - CATWALK THURSDAYS
289 Tenth Avenue (Between 26-27 Street)
www.MarqueeNY.com
* Admission $10 (Dress to Impress / Fashionable Dress Required)
* Party held in VIP Balcony Level of Marquee

Presented by:
www.PartyProductionsNYC.com
www.TrannyStrip.com
www.SusanneBartsch.com
www.VossNYC.com
www.MarqueeNY.com
www.TGirlEvents.com

**Press Release and story about John Ed and more details to follow!!

Tranny Strip
08-07-2013, 01:13 AM
NYC Producer John Ed Celebrates 20 Years in the Industry with Extravagant Party at Marquee Nightclub for Catwalk Thursdays

New York City, NY - Legendary producer and promoter John Ed will be celebrating 20 years in the industry with a larger-than-life party at Marquee Nightclub on August 15th for Catwalk Thursdays hosted by the famous Susanne Bartsch and Brandon Voss.

As a graduate from the Baltimore School for the Arts and the Berklee College of Music, John Ed's passion for entertaining is an essential piece of his creative fabric. He was first enamored by the nightlife scene when he made a trip to New York City from Boston to visit the original Sound Factory Nightclub in the early 90's. "The energy was over the top," he recalled. "I remember one weekend I saw Madonna there, sitting on top of one of the speakers and braiding her pigtail, watching everyone and enjoying herself. She said to me, 'I'm casting dancers for my tour, let me see you dance.' Honey, I carried on like nobody's business. I didn't get the job, but I did end up being the Creative Director for the new Sound Factory many years later with owner Richard Grant, promoters Alex and Leo, and their new DJ Jonathan Peters. It was a life-changing opportunity to create unforgettable memories for others, much like I experienced years before."

Before permanently moving to New York City in 1993, John Ed was hired by legendary club promoters David Leigh and Lee Chappell to work at their lavish themed parties. "I now call Lee Chappell my Fairy Godmother," John Ed remembered fondly. "I learned so much from him. He introduced me to so many people and taught me the ropes. He showed me how to bring a party to life."

Since then John Ed has been the Creative Director at some of New York City's hottest clubs, such as Sound Factory, Tunnel, Mirage, Carbon, Exit, and Webster Hall. He has hosted events for big name clients such as Beyonce, Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Richard Branson, Fendi, Donald Trump, Victoria Secret, and many other Fortune 500 companies. While still the Creative Director at Exit Night Club, world famous DJ Tiesto hired John Ed after his team attend a New Year's Eve event John Ed produced. "I wrote and created an entire show based upon Tiesto's vision and the songs he handpicked," John Ed explained. "We then executed this show at large arenas across the United States for thousands of his fans."

This year John Ed will be celebrating his 20th anniversary in the industry with a larger-than-life party at Marquee Nightclub on August 15th for Catwalk Thursdays hosted by the famous Susanne Bartsch and Brandon Voss. Scheduled to perform is Florida's legendary nightclub Icon Kitty Meow and New York City's talented Ebonee Excell, plus musical entertainment from DJs Johnny Dynell and W. Jeremy. Transsexual Icon Amanda LePore will also be hosting the lavish event, with special appearances from some of the biggest nightlife personalities of NYC's past and present. "I have met some amazing creative people in the nightlife scene and I consider them to be family. It's also so rewarding to pass along my knowledge to others, much like how my fairy godmother Lee Chappell helped me. I will never forget where I came from and I hope everyone will come and celebrate life with me. Here's to another 20 years!"

John Ed is the owner and producer of famed entertainment company Party Productions NYC. He is currently working on a big nightlife project at a brand new venue from Ibiza coming this fall. His website can be found at www.PartyProductionsNYC.com.

In addition to his busy calendar of special hosted events, John Ed is also the producer and promoter for New York City's #1 weekly transsexual party, Tranny Strip. For more information, please visit www.TrannyStrip.com.

John Ed's 20th Anniversary Party will be held at Marquee Nightclub is located at 289 10th Avenue in New York City from 11pm-4am. Admission is $10 and attire is dress to impress. Visit their website at www.MarqueeNY.com. For more information on Catwalk Thursdays by Susanne Bartsch and Brandon Voss, visit their official websites at www.SusanneBartsch.com and www.VossNYC.com.

Tranny Strip
08-16-2013, 12:15 AM
TONIGHT!! Here are the details.......
http://www.icontact-archive.com/nTntXmZcMKZASk-rBKeBme5BzY69O5HQ?w=3