PDA

View Full Version : Question for transsexuals

LilyRox
07-29-2013, 11:32 PM
Hey I was sitting around thinking one day and was thinking if I had the chance to get srs would I do it? Surprisingly I don't think I ever would. I would do all kinds of other surgeries though. I just feel its too much mutilation and too much unknown of how stuff would feel. I mean I would feel different if there was a magic pill that gave me a real vagina. What do you girls think?

Jericho
07-29-2013, 11:39 PM
While this question wasn't addressed to me, and never, in my wildest dreams, would i want a vagina...erch! I've often fancied a pair of big old titties (well, not that old), set of good old swingers!
Just for a day or two, then you can have them back...After they're played out! :shrug

LilyRox
07-29-2013, 11:51 PM
While this question wasn't addressed to me, and never, in my wildest dreams, would i want a vagina...erch! I've often fancied a pair of big old titties (well, not that old), set of good old swingers!
Just for a day or two, then you can have them back...After they're played out! :shrug

Lol yeah :P

Amy Gray
07-30-2013, 12:26 AM
SRS, no. I'd get my peen gold plated. It's more classy that way.

NYCTSluv
07-30-2013, 12:41 AM
Not sure how it would turn out and if I could still orgasm, so no. But def hormones and breasts for me:)

LilyRox
07-30-2013, 12:45 AM

That sounds so yummy lol ;)

dderek123
07-30-2013, 12:51 AM

Peen? I'm not familiar with that one. What's a peen?

BellaBellucci
07-30-2013, 01:14 AM
Nope. I would instead hire scientists to create a gene therapy to transform my DNA.

~BB~

LilyRox
07-30-2013, 01:24 AM
Nope. I would instead hire scientists to create a gene therapy to transform my DNA.

~BB~

I meant current srs only. xD

BellaBellucci
07-30-2013, 01:29 AM
I meant current srs only. xD

Think bigger! :lol:

~BB~

Quiet Reflections
07-30-2013, 01:32 AM

~BB~
When you get your billions let me know because I will start working on it for you.

BellaBellucci
07-30-2013, 02:03 AM
When you get your billions let me know because I will start working on it for you.

You got that. ;)

~BB~

asianphoenixx
07-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Hey I was sitting around thinking one day and was thinking if I had the chance to get srs would I do it? Surprisingly I don't think I ever would. I would do all kinds of other surgeries though. I just feel its too much mutilation and too much unknown of how stuff would feel. I mean I would feel different if there was a magic pill that gave me a real vagina. What do you girls think?

90% of guys love pussy, so the answer is YES since i will get laid more often. lol :fuckin:

LibertyHarkness
07-30-2013, 02:22 PM
yes for me

martin48
07-30-2013, 02:22 PM
Isn't the question would you have srs if offered a billion?

robertlouis
07-30-2013, 02:28 PM
90% of guys love pussy, so the answer is YES since i will get laid more often. lol :fuckin:

I'll start a count down.....

robertlouis
07-30-2013, 02:29 PM
yes for me

With or without the billion, Libby?

LibertyHarkness
07-30-2013, 02:39 PM
the cock makes me money at moment . so it would be silly to remove the one thing that is financing my other ventures :)

robertlouis
07-30-2013, 04:00 PM
the cock makes me money at moment . so it would be silly to remove the one thing that is financing my other ventures :)

I guessed that would be the case, but is it your long-term aim?

LibertyHarkness
07-30-2013, 04:10 PM
i would say yes :) not much point in having a piece of skin that flaps out and does nothing eventually :) and cant stay on high hormone levels indefinately :) if i dont get SRS i will get an orchi though for sure :) as that would ease up the hormone damage to my body and also enable me to tuck/hide my johnson better :)

robertlouis
07-30-2013, 04:15 PM
i would say yes :) not much point in having a piece of skin that flaps out and does nothing eventually :) and cant stay on high hormone levels indefinately :) if i dont get SRS i will get an orchi though for sure :) as that would ease up the hormone damage to my body and also enable me to tuck/hide my johnson better :)

Thanks Libs. Interesting.

I've heard from trans friends that if hormone use isn't medically supervised and it's overdone, it carries a slight testicular cancer risk, and that some girls have orchis expressly for that purpose, and then go for full srs because, hey, they might as well!

LilyRox
07-30-2013, 11:54 PM
Isn't the question would you have srs if offered a billion?

No if you were a billionaire would you get srs. Entirely different meaning

Amy Gray
07-31-2013, 04:48 AM
Peen? I'm not familiar with that one. What's a peen?

Obviously it's a classy term used by people who do classy things like gold plate their junk. Ask Trump, now there is some serious gold plated class.

In all seriousness, urban dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peen) is your friend.

robertlouis
07-31-2013, 05:23 AM
Obviously it's a classy term used by people who do classy things like gold plate their junk. Ask Trump, now there is some serious gold plated class.

In all seriousness, urban dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=peen) is your friend.

Hmm. Whaur I come fae, a "peen" is the short word for a child's pinafore dress.

You learn something new every day.

But in your case I suppose gold-plating your peen is like a gg bejazzling her vajazzle.....

Prospero
07-31-2013, 07:55 AM
If I were a bllionaire I would offer the girls on here who want it their own SRS

Johnny.Blaze
07-31-2013, 02:01 PM
SRS surgery can't be that expensive to where you would need to be a billionaire to get it. Why not just "If you where wealthy enough" would you get the surgery?

Ananke
07-31-2013, 02:47 PM
Those who want it will not wait until they are billionaires (they will find a way) and those who don't are never going to have it done no matter how rich they are....i think?

robertlouis
07-31-2013, 03:17 PM
If I were a bllionaire I would offer the girls on here who want it their own SRS

Ah, the Bill Gates of transsexual philanthropy!