PDA

View Full Version : Feds force school district to allow transgender girl to use boys’ bathrooms locker r

Quiet Reflections
07-28-2013, 08:47 PM
I love when the feds actually do something good! I posted this because If anyone was unsure of how fucked up the world is please direct your attention to any yahoo comments section.

http://news.yahoo.com/feds-force-school-district-allow-transgender-girl-boys-152007043.html

scroller
07-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Never read Yahoo comments. Never. Reading the Necronomicon is less of a danger to one's sanity.

my my my!
07-28-2013, 11:06 PM
just reading the yahoo comments pretty much confirms that the Transsexual path is indeed different than the LGB path.

those comments are mostly of the "if it's born a girl then it will always be a girl" variety.

This is where transsexuals and their families need to educate the public, instead of appearing at gay pride parades alongside flamboyant drag queen caricatures and hair men in make up and heels.

LilyRox
07-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Oh nvm this is about a transgender boy

Rusty Eldora
07-28-2013, 11:37 PM
just reading the yahoo comments pretty much confirms that the Transsexual path is indeed different than the LGB path.

those comments are mostly of the "if it's born a girl then it will always be a girl" variety.

This is where transsexuals and their families need to educate the public, instead of appearing at gay pride parades alongside flamboyant drag queen caricatures and hair men in make up and heels.

We should all be able to live our lives as we want but not impose our lives on others. This FTM naked in the shower with a bunch of boys (not adults) seems really weird to me.

A MTF showering with the girls also seems weird. Accommodation that imposes on others doesn't get TG's into the "normal" category.

BellaBellucci
07-28-2013, 11:39 PM
just reading the yahoo comments pretty much confirms that the transsexual path is indeed different than the lgb path.

Those comments are mostly of the "if it's born a girl then it will always be a girl" variety.

Qfmft.

~BB~

LilyRox
07-28-2013, 11:44 PM
We should all be able to live our lives as we want but not impose our lives on others. This FTM naked in the shower with a bunch of boys (not adults) seems really weird to me.

I doubt he'll take showers. Hell I never took showers at school.

It's just as awkward (even more) to the transgender person. Being naked around everyone knowing your different. Doubt he'll go through with that

Nikka
07-29-2013, 12:23 AM
I took showers, boys soap my ass and they insert their cocks inside