PDA

View Full Version : My 1st Kink.com shoot is out NOW!!!

Stefani_Special
07-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Yay! My very 1st Kink.com scene is now LIVE over on www.tspussyhunters.com !!! I ate Cherry Torn's delicious pussy & ass, spanked her, choke her with my finger & my hard cock, fucked the cum right out of the gorgeous Cherry's pretty pink pussy & I covered her sexy mouth in sweet tgirl cum!

Join the site now to see all of the hott ts cock sucking/fucking & pussy pounding action along with the pre & post interviews! Make sure to give me a great rating & leave a comment please! Here's a preview!

See you there!

http://www.tspussyhunters.com/site/shoot.jsp?shootId=32447

Ben in LA
07-27-2013, 04:57 PM
Hmm...maybe I should check this one out...

Stefani_Special
07-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Hmm...maybe I should check this one out...

You totally should! :)

Here's another screen shot from the video! Enjoy!

-Stefani

yahboy
07-28-2013, 03:07 AM
Great scene, hope to see more of you soon!

flabbybody
07-28-2013, 05:05 AM
What a steamy vid watching you slap the bitch around and then giving her a good fuck... looked like she loved every minute

nysprod
07-28-2013, 05:12 AM
Great looking scene...let's have the next one with you and Eva having a 3-some with a GG who can't hide her love of submitting to tranny cocks.

darkrose2000
07-28-2013, 12:17 PM
Very good looking.
And quite innocent look.
You should do more scenes :)

Regards,
K.

Stefani_Special
07-28-2013, 02:19 PM
Great looking scene...let's have the next one with you and Eva having a 3-some with a GG who can't hide her love of submitting to tranny cocks.

That sounds hott! Shoot that idea to Tomcat & maybe we can set something like that up. Would be fun!

Thanks,

-Stefani

youngblood61
07-28-2013, 02:25 PM
Very hot Stef!:jerkoff

Stefani_Special
07-28-2013, 02:33 PM
Thank you all so much for the feedback guys & gals! Please don't forget to rate the scene & leave a comment on the kink.com tspussyhunters.com site so I can go back to the Armory & do more Kinky stuff. I really wanna do tsseduction.com too!

Here's me in a Kink.com shirt I bought during my short stay in the castle.

-Stefani

nysprod
07-28-2013, 03:00 PM

That sounds hott! Shoot that idea to Tomcat & maybe we can set something like that up. Would be fun!

Thanks,

-Stefani

Lol...it's likely not to be that simple because when you're dealing with people empowered with making decisions, you don't just bring ideas to them.

These people know they have a certain level of power and as such, frequently develop a bit of an ego. So what you need to do in a situation like this, if you even care enough to be bothered, is to present the idea in such a way as to make it seem like the idea came from them. This may work:

If you have a chance to hang out with him, try to get him drunk and/or stoned and then tell him the idea. If he likes it, he'll start throwing some ideas out there too and at this point, all you need to do is stroke his ego by acting amazed at how creative he is.

His brain will then suppress any notion that the idea originally came from you...he'll think the idea was all his, and you'll have your next shoot.

BTW, if you read the poll results of the Dominant or Submissive thread, you and Eva may want to think about tag-teaming a guy.