07-27-2013, 06:32 AM
this is very disturbing

Jericho
07-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Yah can have fun there but, i'm thinking half time's gonna suck! :shrug

LilyRox
07-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Hmm interesting...

One thing you probably don't know about me is I'm actually really good at photo editing.

I decided to try to take one of the last pictures of me as male before I knew I was transgender and merge it with a recent picture.

Picture used is when I was 19 male with 21 trans. My hair has since grown all the way down to my collar bone.

Mind fuck :party:

LilyRox
07-27-2013, 10:38 PM
Why the dislikes? Didn't know I started out as a guy? I really don't care about it. I know a lot of you guys want to live in fantasy land where girls magically grow dicks. All female TS's start out as guy's with XY chromosomes (well still have XY too). If you can't deal with it don't watch it.

Toadily
07-27-2013, 10:48 PM
When I first posted this link I thought it was going to be hot, after the 2nd or 3rd photo it was just plan freaky. Big disappointment for me too.

Johnny.Blaze
07-27-2013, 10:49 PM
Why the dislikes? Didn't know I started out as a guy? I really don't care about it. I know a lot of you guys want to live in fantasy land where girls magically grow dicks. All female TS's start out as guy's with XY chromosomes (well still have XY too). If you can't deal with it don't watch it.

I don't think they where dissing you personally Lily. Perhaps it was just the editing of the pic. None the less, I think that new shot of you (promo pic for your cam site) is very nice. Love the dark eye makeup :wink:

And BTW, that's a dam early time to cam. I'd be like half asleep - lol

Quiet Reflections
07-27-2013, 10:51 PM
don't take dislikes to serious, but maybe it was because you said you were good at photo editing and that edited photo doesn't look very good. Of course there is no way I could do better. I highly doubt it has anything to do with being born a man.

LilyRox
07-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Yeah I had problems editing the pic. I only have a handful of pics of me back then, plus it's in black and white and from a different distance from my face. There's only so much you can do with that.

Thanks that pic was taken with my webcam during one of my cam shows.