PDA

View Full Version : Ninja or Dumbass?

Amy Gray
07-26-2013, 08:19 PM
So, I have a horrible short term memory... like embarrassingly bad. Anyways, I have a history or locking myself out coughonceaweekcough and so I started carrying lock picks in my purse a couple months back. Now, you'd think it'd be easier to keep a spare key in my bag or somewhere around my house but no, my answer was lock picks.

Anyways, I'm walking out to my car today and go to open the door when I realize I... you probably guessed it. I get annoyed because it's sweatier than Wendy Summer's taint out here and that's when I remember that this is why I carried the picks in the first place. I go back to the lock and it takes me all of 4 seconds to pick my front door (I timed it on the iphone). Now I'm not sure whether I should feel like a ninja for breaking into my house, a dumbass for having to break into my house in the first place, or scared because I have such a crappy lock on my front door. I'm just going to go with ninja for my own ego.

robertlouis
07-26-2013, 08:24 PM
So, I have a horrible short term memory... like embarrassingly bad. Anyways, I have a history or locking myself out coughonceaweekcough and so I started carrying lock picks in my purse a couple months back. Now, you'd think it'd be easier to keep a spare key in my bag or somewhere around my house but no, my answer was lock picks.

Anyways, I'm walking out to my car today and go to open the door when I realize I... you probably guessed it. I get annoyed because it's sweatier than Wendy Summer's taint out here and that's when I remember that this is why I carried the picks in the first place. I go back to the lock and it takes me all of 4 seconds to pick my front door (I timed it on the iphone). Now I'm not sure whether I should feel like a ninja for breaking into my house, a dumbass for having to break into my house in the first place, or scared because I have such a crappy lock on my front door. I'm just going to go with ninja for my own ego.

I'd go with the crappy lock theory, Amy, regardless of your undoubted talents as a transsexual Raffles. I mean, how safe do you really feel now that you've done it?

You can still feel like a ninja by all means, but change the lock nevertheless.

Shit, I've just given Amy Gray a sensible reply for once. :ignore:

*Battens down for the inevitable shitstorm* :hide-1:

Prospero
07-26-2013, 08:28 PM
Yep - bad lock Ms Ninja

Amy Gray
07-26-2013, 08:50 PM
I'd go with the crappy lock theory, Amy, regardless of your undoubted talents as a transsexual Raffles. I mean, how safe do you really feel now that you've done it?

You can still feel like a ninja by all means, but change the lock nevertheless.

Shit, I've just given Amy Gray a sensible reply for once. :ignore:

*Battens down for the inevitable shitstorm* :hide-1:

I'm not sure a new lock is going to fix the issue. Trust me, you'd be surprised how easy it is to pick house locks. They're meant as more of a suggestion that people not break into your houses than a actual deterrent. Most commercial locks can be opened with bump keys which is just sad. (https://www.youtube.com/results?q=bump+key&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=w1)

robertlouis
07-26-2013, 08:53 PM
I'm not sure a new lock is going to fix the issue. Trust me, you'd be surprised how easy it is to pick house locks. They're meant as more of a suggestion that people not break into your houses than a actual deterrent. Most commercial locks can be opened with bump keys which is just sad. (https://www.youtube.com/results?q=bump+key&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=w1)

I've got a six tumbler deadlock on my house, which is overkill, as I live in a very low crime area. Villages tend to be, whatever ideas Midsomer Murders might give you.

broncofan
07-26-2013, 08:56 PM
"Trust me, you'd be surprised how easy it is to pick house locks. They're meant as more of a suggestion that people not break into your houses than a actual deterrent"

That might be your answer. You can never be absolutely secure. If the perps come in, kick them in the balls, and rub Wendy Summers sweaty panties in their eyes to blind them.

broncofan
07-26-2013, 08:58 PM
Oh yeah I forgot. Totally ninja.

robertlouis
07-26-2013, 08:58 PM
"Trust me, you'd be surprised how easy it is to pick house locks. They're meant as more of a suggestion that people not break into your houses than a actual deterrent"

That might be your answer. You can never be absolutely secure. If the perps come in, kick them in the balls, and rub Wendy Summers sweaty panties in their eyes to blind them.

Amy's not that tall. She could probably bite them in the balls.

At least nobody's suggested yet, heaven forfend, that you get a gun. But it'll come.....

Amy Gray
07-26-2013, 09:00 PM
I've got a six tumbler deadlock on my house, which is overkill, as I live in a very low crime area. Villages tend to be, whatever ideas Midsomer Murders might give you.

My front door lock is a 7 pin Schlage lock with a 7 pin deadbolt. What brand is your lock?

By the way, I'm packing my bag as we speak...
http://static.redditgifts.com/images/uploaded/large-present/2011/12/18/rape-kit-lol-1324263518.jpg

robertlouis
07-26-2013, 09:03 PM
My front door lock is a 7 pin Schlage lock with a 7 pin deadbolt. What brand is your lock? I'm packing my bag as we speak...
http://static.redditgifts.com/images/uploaded/large-present/2011/12/18/rape-kit-lol-1324263518.jpg

Yale.

And if you're coming I'm changing the sheets, heading to Boots for some lube and, given your predilection for garages, an industrial sized drum of swarfega.

To say nothing of the egg whisk, the flying helmet and the tin of molasses..... :party:

Amy Gray
07-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Yale.

And if you're coming I'm changing the sheets, heading to Boots for some lube and, given your predilection for garages, an industrial sized drum of swarfega.

To say nothing of the egg whisk, the flying helmet and the tin of molasses..... :party:

Oh, you mean something like this.

lockpicking a UK YALE cylinder lock - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsQ9Y_G-uuQ)

Don't forget the dildo!

http://webboe.com/websysdocs/2013624655391u4-oxb-dil-022-blk-jimmy_dildo2.jpg

robertlouis
07-26-2013, 09:27 PM
Oh, you mean something like this.

lockpicking a UK YALE cylinder lock - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsQ9Y_G-uuQ)

Don't forget the dildo!

http://webboe.com/websysdocs/2013624655391u4-oxb-dil-022-blk-jimmy_dildo2.jpg

Err, yes.

*Goes out to nail planks across the door*

What dildo? I won't need a dildo for what I'd like to do with your sweet little girly ass, Ms Gray....

youngblood61
07-26-2013, 10:00 PM
I'd go with Ninja Amy!

BBaggins06
07-26-2013, 10:36 PM
I voted ninja ... Can you find all the ninjas in my post?

Ps. It'll take a flock of ninjas to break into my back door though ....

Odelay
07-27-2013, 01:58 AM
Many decades ago I worked within the broad field of lock manufacturing and sales. Along the way, a mentor showed me how easy it was to pick locks with a simple paper clip. It was a cool thing to learn. Kinda like learning to juggle 3 balls. Once you do it, you can't believe how easy it is.

All that said, I still voted ninja. ;)

Castor_Troy05
07-27-2013, 02:36 AM
A sweet assed ninja.

Jericho
07-27-2013, 03:43 PM
First time i showed me mate how to bump key a lock, he didn't sleep for three days (he's got a log propped against the door now).
At least you didn't soil yourself, so Ninja! :shrug

Wendy Summers
08-06-2013, 02:41 PM

Please leave my sweaty taint out of this... by the way - I voted she's a dumbass. :whistle::whistle::whistle::wiggle: