PDA

View Full Version : What guys want and the lies they tell?

Toadily
07-24-2013, 07:49 PM
I was in the club last weekend just chatting away with a few of the Tgirls that dance there. I had my phone on the bar and one of the girls asked me if she could see it, she was looking to get the note2 also.
Well as she was playing with it she opened the internet and it goes to the last page open, not this site but a local site that has an active Fetish TV/TS section, she sees a post I had, she sees the 2 photos, one is my avatar here and the other is this http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=593878&stc=1&d=1372114167? She starts to laugh and says at least I am honest.

I look puzzled back at her and ask her what she is reading, she said my signature. I tell her to go on.

She says that most of the guys on that board that say they are all TOP and never bottom, don't suck and in less then 5 minutes into the date she has already been balls deep in their mouths and now they are face down into the mattress asking for her to top them. Now she has a dominate personality but she says she is more of a bottom. We chat a laugh a bit more, she points out a girl with a big cock that likes to TOP and tells me that is my girls.

So girls is this true? :salad