PDA

View Full Version : Your first time being topped?

Blackadder7
07-23-2013, 04:11 PM
As I'm working up the courage to book a session with a tg in my area, I really want to try being topped. I'm nervous about it...will it hurt? Will it be arousing?
My wish is for it to feel so good, I climax from it...
How was your 1st time being topped?

timid1
07-23-2013, 06:08 PM
The first 30-60 secs were uncomfortable , but lots of lube, a wonderful and very patient partner, meant my first time was just brilliant. I didn't climax. You need to relax and trust your partner .
Good luck ! R E L A X :-)

Cedricbi01
07-23-2013, 06:46 PM
The first 30-60 secs were uncomfortable , but lots of lube, a wonderful and very patient partner, meant my first time was just brilliant. I didn't climax. You need to relax and trust your partner .
Good luck ! R E L A X :-)
Totally agree with Timid !
Uncomfortable for some seconds/minute but feels so great !
Actually it might be more "in your head" than anywhere (!) else !
Relax, have a nice Partner and enjoy !

Toadily
07-23-2013, 06:55 PM
I made sure I was clean, had a few beers, I suggest you do something to make you relax may it be a drink or two, a joint or a pill. I also was with a girl I had been with a 3-4 times for oral,heavy petting and I topped her, so I didn't get the stress or not knowing what to expect, my girl was very well hung, 8.5" thick uncut with a small curve up, not idea for a first timer but it was great for me. I told her I was ready for her to take me, she took her time, and kept asking if I was OK. Well it took a few minutes for her to get it, I never did it so I didn't know what to expect. I felt like I was shitting every where, which I was not but every time she pulled out slow it felt like I was letting one slip out. Make sure you breath and relax. I was sore the next day but in a good way, I have yet to get back to that feeling, kind of like the first time I got stoned, I haven't been able to get that feeling from that either, as they say nothing like the first time.

I didn't cum from penetration that time, but I have to say I was so hard if my cock was a balloon it would have popped. I have cum since but with some sort of stimulation, like my cock rubbing on the bed when she is taking me doggy style.

So my first time was great. now it is my first choice. Made me a SIZE freak for sure. GEEZ now I want to go get fucked, fucked by a BIG UNCUT T-Girl.

STARTUP999
07-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Be clean inside and out (fleet disposable enemas for $1.00, I suggest using 2) lots of foreplay, lots of lube. You may want to practice with a smallish dildo so you get used to that weird feeling of being invaded.

Communicate with the provider. Some girls will toss you down and rape you if you don't let them know what you want. (I like being raped actually) I find doggy the most comfortable for taking really big cocks. Cowboy is ok too. Big dicks hit the back wall when doing it missionary, so I save that for medium sized cocks really big girls like Vo or Ivy or Vanilla its doggy for me.

Hope that helps. Let us know how it goes.

P.S.
I make a habit of bringing my own name brand condoms. You don't want them using generic free give away condoms on you.

Prospero
07-24-2013, 11:16 AM
Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax (original version) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WZ33w3B8Hw)

Jackal
07-24-2013, 11:38 AM
Meet a woman with a reputation for being friendly, playful and welcoming to first timers. Have you ever tried toys or finger when masturbating? If so, it will probably be easy for you. Keep calm and breathe well when you arrive. Dont get too nervous and just try your best. I think foreplay and DK are great as warmups to being topped.

Prospero
07-24-2013, 11:40 AM
And lube