d
05-23-2006, 03:08 AM
i don't think thats a tranny

Onyx
05-23-2006, 03:24 AM
I don't think that's Eddie Murphy....

d
05-23-2006, 03:28 AM
it was on some other website...he shaved...

tsluva
05-23-2006, 05:58 AM
don't worry, soon at some point , we will see headlines
" the pics CHARLIE SHEEN doesn't want out " .

... and the whole mass media will explode and begin
trying to explore the celebrity infatuation with tranny world.

Bigguy
05-23-2006, 06:29 AM
I don't think that's Eddie Murphy....
I didn't think it looked like him at first either, but add the facial hair then it does. Who really cares though if that is a tranny? I don't.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-23-2006, 06:53 AM
they were talking about this photo on the radio today while I was driving home, thanks for the post, yeah thats Johnnie Gill's husband alright
LMAO

BSMike
05-23-2006, 07:08 AM
Who really cares though if that is a tranny? I don't.

Agreed.

Dkg
05-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Why doesn't Eddie want us to see this? It's just him and some hot chick....who really cares?

thmack
05-23-2006, 09:27 AM
either way shes hot :)

hondarobot
05-23-2006, 07:08 PM
This is so stupid. Why the hell would Eddie Murphy give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him? He made (and I'm sure continues to make) enough money from simply doing the voice of a cartoon donkey, that he now can do anything he would ever want to do. With the exception of making a sequal to Pluto Nash. No power on earth could make that happen.

I do think that picture of him is pretty funny though. He has the expression of Colonel Klink when he gets yelled at by the Gestapo guy about another supply depot getting blown up, or something.

Anyoo, this rich bastard has nothing to worry about.

ron30bi
05-23-2006, 11:48 PM
He has nothing to worry about except being labeled a 'queer' by our fucked up chistian society/culture. Tom Cruise needs to come out and make Eddie seem like a regular guy. Oh wait, anyone next to Tom Cruise seems like a regular guy.

BeardedOne
05-23-2006, 11:57 PM
Hey, Honda, I =liked= Pluto Nash!

Though I agree, a sequel is entirely unecessary.

Good enough that he was THE Man on the Moon once. :D

MELIKEYBONECAS
05-24-2006, 12:04 AM
The Death of Eddie Murphy's Infamous Passenger
http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,2936,00.html

A strange, final--fatal--twist to the story of the transsexual hooker who got a headline-making car ride from Eddie Murphy.

Atison Seiuli died in an accidental fall from her Los Angeles apartment on April 22, it's now being reported.

RangeHova
05-24-2006, 12:20 AM
Why the hell would Eddie Murphy give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him?

Because his divorce is not final and it is already reported that the wife will bring up the incident with the tranny hooker.

Also, let's not act like that would not limit him in the eyes of Hollywood and in the eyes of some of his fans. Sure, he's made millions but I doubt that he is done and wants to continue to make those millions, and make them without limits.

shemalejunky
05-24-2006, 01:29 AM
Looks like Eddie has a tan...

rick_932
05-24-2006, 04:11 AM
eddie murphy is washed up anyway. i dont know why hes still in the news

Onyx
05-24-2006, 04:22 AM
Why the hell would Eddie Murphy give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him?

Because his divorce is not final and it is already reported that the wife will bring up the incident with the tranny hooker.

Also, let's not act like that would not limit him in the eyes of Hollywood and in the eyes of some of his fans. Sure, he's made millions but I doubt that he is done and wants to continue to make those millions, and make them without limits.

I hope he got that prenup

Felicia Katt
05-24-2006, 06:39 AM
Eddie's last movie was Shrek 2, which made nearly half a billion dollars. His last non-animated movies were Daddy Day Care, and The Haunted Mansion, which made over 180 million total. We don't need to pass the hat for Eddie just yet, he is doing just fine. As far as his divorce goes, he is more used to getting screwed than your average celebrity LOL

FK

hondarobot
05-24-2006, 06:54 AM
Eddie can keep his Shek donkey and haunted mansion and whatever. He's a great comedic talent, but who cares?

I'm going to beat whatever he's done, and I'm going to get my girl.

Soon. . .someday. . . eventually

Hehe. I can beat Eddie Murphy. And I'm going to.

ARMANIXXX
05-24-2006, 08:05 AM
hondarobot said,

This is so stupid. Why the hell would Eddie Murphy give a fuck about what anyone thinks of him? He made (and I'm sure continues to make) enough money from simply doing the voice of a cartoon donkey, that he now can do anything he would ever want to do. With the exception of making a sequal to Pluto Nash. No power on earth could make that happen.

I do think that picture of him is pretty funny though. He has the expression of Colonel Klink when he gets yelled at by the Gestapo guy about another supply depot getting blown up, or something.

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

What Eddie has to worry about, on top of his wife and divorce proceedings, is the fact that the Black Community (African American for some) does not in any way, shape, or form, accept homosexuality. Sure it can't suck to have millions of dollars many times over, but when all of your friends and familly including your own children talk about you, look down and eschew you, well, Those millions can seem pretty trivial.

And in no time soon is the general Black community readily going to accept homosexuality into its commonality...........and yes.......that includes the likes of Transsexualism.

a994
10-11-2006, 07:00 AM
And in no time soon is the general Black community readily going to accept homosexuality into its commonality...........and yes.......that includes the likes of Transsexualism.

So THAT'S why the Republicans tolerate us! :lol:

bassman2546
10-11-2006, 10:44 AM
It would be tough for a Hollywood personality to admit something like this. Maybe someday he will. I'm sure there are other celebs that have skeletons that would make this seem so tame.

If Tom Cruise ever admits he's queer. People will forget about the Eddie incident.

natina
12-11-2012, 03:35 AM
so so true

rings true

hondarobot said,

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________

What Eddie has to worry about, on top of his wife and divorce proceedings, is the fact that the Black Community (African American for some) does not in any way, shape, or form, accept homosexuality. Sure it can't suck to have millions of dollars many times over, but when all of your friends and familly including your own children talk about you, look down and eschew you, well, Those millions can seem pretty trivial.

caliuncut
12-11-2012, 04:08 AM
I may be wrong here, but I think the girl in the OP post actually is a TS. I don't remember her name but isn't that the ridiculously hot girl that was all over the sissy femboy thread? Really looks like her..and if so god bless him and his shitty as movies...lol

Willie Escalade
12-11-2012, 06:27 AM
I miss the Yukon...many great stories...

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=534932&stc=1&d=1355189666

cadillac
12-12-2012, 02:36 AM
i wouldlove to hang out with eddie and all his hot "gurl friends " eddie your the man...

giovanni_hotel
12-12-2012, 03:10 AM
She's beautiful and totally passable, but it would be cool to know if the girl in that photo with Eddie was trans.

The expression on his face is that of a man who does not look comfortable with his picture being taken.

Ben
12-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Eddie Murphy - Raw (Homosexuals) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQBLzotAn3M)

Dino Velvet
12-12-2012, 03:47 AM
Delirious - Mr T Is A Faggot - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SReqwkUd12w)

johnb
12-12-2012, 07:40 AM
great post Dino. I also liked the one where he "pimped" the 'Honeymooner's'...Norton, Norton my pal! How would you, like to fuck me up the ass! I know you'd been wanting to fuck me Norton"! Or, something like that

giovanni_hotel
12-13-2012, 01:54 AM
i don't think thats a tranny

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=46009&stc=1&d=1148346493

Is this the chick sitting with Eddie??

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/attachment.php?attachmentid=478748&stc=1&d=1340161705

rasta
12-13-2012, 06:42 AM
What happened to the young hot blonde he was with at his tv award thing?

Dino Velvet
12-13-2012, 06:49 AM
great post Dino. I also liked the one where he "pimped" the 'Honeymooner's'...Norton, Norton my pal! How would you, like to fuck me up the ass! I know you'd been wanting to fuck me Norton"! Or, something like that

Also this...

Eddie Murphy as Ricky Ricardo - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVJd3A2R5SE)