PDA

View Full Version : Я Любл&

DamionXXX
05-23-2006, 02:42 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

d
05-23-2006, 03:43 AM
the name of the company is Compitum productions, they are based out of Las Vegas...

They have an agent named Jamie Foxx who called and asked me and Holly if we were interested in working for them, they offered us or usual fee and we showed up to shoot...

agents name should have been a warning.....

Josh_in_L.A
05-23-2006, 03:44 AM
WOW....that sounds like an absolute mess. It sucks as that you had to learn that the hard way and when I saw someone shoot up a woman right in front of me I think I would have been out of there. :D

Danielle Foxxx
05-23-2006, 04:35 AM
Now I feel left out I didn't get a call LOL

Vicki Richter
05-23-2006, 05:37 AM
Now I feel left out I didn't get a call LOL

They couldn't afford you baby don't worry about it.

Vicki Richter
05-23-2006, 06:01 AM
OK let me qualify that last statement before someone gets offended.

Like any part of the adult industry, there are performers willing to work for less than others. This company you're talking about isn't paying the going rate for transsexual performers. That is why their office is full of TV's and cross dressers. Right now there is this growing B market of transsexual video lines. They pay the TS models like $700-$1000 a scene or in some cases even less. Maybe that $1k is OK for solo masterbation but for anything else it's a joke and insulting.

My personal take is I would rather not perform at all than not make my rate. The companies that aren't going to pay that aren't worth working for and they are putting out a substandard product because they are trying to get off cheap. I don't even bother telling other TS who are acting as recruiters my rate anymore because 99% get all offended because they think I'm being a diva or something. The real players in the business don't even bat an eyelash at it because they know they will make a lot on the finished product.

Why do shemale models deserve and make more per scene than all but the more elite GG models? Because we work once or twice a month to their 15 days a month. The movies have a slightly higher per box sales price typically as well depending on who your distributor is. This isn't meant to be offensive, but if you work for some of these companies, you are going to end up with issues like this. If they can't afford to pay the talent what they are worth, they shouldn't be making movies anyway.

DamionXXX
05-23-2006, 07:20 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

blahblahblah
05-23-2006, 07:58 AM
This might be slightly delicate, you know. No offense here, but you are kind of trying to harm some company's business by describing the wrong way they are doing it in, even mentioning their name and place, on a branch's "business portal" like this one to many potential clients who are involved in the same kind of busness as well. I dont know about USA, but in some countries that company's boss (Yayo) could easily take you to the court. I dunno. Just a thought.

DamionXXX
05-23-2006, 08:17 AM

WendyWilliams
05-23-2006, 08:17 AM
Vicki let me clarify I was paid very well for my scene and the other scene was a joke so I easily took the 1 for doing NOTHING but basically jack off since the guy was horrible.

As far as the producers well it was very poorly run however when it comes to pay they paid me exactly what I asked for.

Overall nightmare case with the tax situation and god knows what the footage looked like.

Dan tell Holly HOWDYYYYYY

plainBob
05-23-2006, 08:21 AM
Far as i know there no laws aginst telling the truth. So go to town buddy.

GroobySteven
05-23-2006, 12:19 PM
It's better that Damien gives the warning on here so other models know the score (although why did you recommend some friends to them when they were that bad?).
There's a few bad players in the industry and mainly good companies. I'm sure that company could come on here and defend in their own words if they were that bothered.
seanchai

DamionXXX
05-23-2006, 05:39 PM

johnie
07-26-2006, 04:28 AM
are you saying transsexual performers don't pay taxes??????