PDA

View Full Version : My Mea Culpas To The Hung Angels Neighborhood!

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 05:08 PM
While I am saddened by the idiocy of Toadily, I really had no idea he was, actually mentally impaired. In my own trademarked way, I lodged a war of words with him in a non-lighthearted way. Clearly, I went off the rails.

I would like to offer this apology because I really didn't know he was actually mentally impaired and I wish someone had told me so previously. I've always believed that those with full faculties should be respectful to those without and I am truly sorry.

Can you ever forgive me?

As incentive...

OH... also, I guess I am now Japanese. So, I wish to appear on Shemale Japan immediately and please refer to me as Krissy-san from now on. Thank you.

Wendy Summers
07-22-2013, 05:10 PM
While I am saddened by the idiocy of Toadily, I really had no idea he was, actually mentally impaired. In my own trademarked way, I lodged a war of words with him in a non-lighthearted way. Clearly, I went off the rails.

I would like to offer this apology because I really didn't know he was actually mentally impaired and I wish someone had told me so previously. I've always believed that those with full faculties should be respectful to those without and I am truly sorry.

Can you ever forgive me?

As incentive...

OH... also, I guess I am now Japanese. So, I wish to appear on Shemale Japan immediately and please refer to me as Krissy-san from now on. Thank you.

I'm quite saddened you didn't just tell everyone to kiss your ass...

#donttrythisathomeimaprofessional

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm quite saddened you didn't just tell everyone to kiss your ass...

#donttrythisathomeimaprofessional

Kiss My Ass.

#ipaidmyselfapennytoposthissonowiamaprofessional

Jericho
07-22-2013, 05:19 PM
*kissmyasianass.com
Where do i sign up? Fukkin Asians!

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 05:26 PM
*kissmyasianass.com
Where do i sign up? Fukkin Asians!

EXCUSE ME. Did you not read the post? I am no longer, "Asian". I am Japanese.

My Korean-ness has been stripped from me like that first perfect layer of a nicely fermented cabbage kimchi, leaving only the soggy, saturated bits inside. I feel so empty now.

Life is just not worth living now. This is the sadness that comes with racism folks. Stare at it in the face and remember me when I'm gone.

(Yes, that is a joke. and yes, I've actually been in that place before and tried so I think I can joke about it.)

Jericho
07-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Ferk Yew chew, don't give me any of that nippon bolox,
I'll have half a cabbage and an egg! :hide-1:

christianxxx
07-22-2013, 05:45 PM
korea sucks anyway

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Ferk Yew chew, don't give me any of that nippon bolox,
I'll have half a cabbage and an egg! :hide-1:

I'm fresh out unfortunately as I've removed all Korean food from my house and replaced it with the bland diet of the Japanese... fuckin' rice noodles and dried seaweed. You're welcome to as much as that crap as you can stomach.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 05:47 PM
korea sucks anyway

The old me would rip into you for this because you didn't differentiate between N. and S.

Now that I'm Japanese, I just don't care so fire away.

christianxxx
07-22-2013, 05:49 PM
there's a difference?

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 05:49 PM
there's a difference?

Well, Dennis Rodman visited one and doesn't seem to care about the other. That's about the only difference I know of.

christianxxx
07-22-2013, 05:53 PM
this is the only good thing about Korea

www.youtube.com/embed/JI-CazDFi5M

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 05:59 PM
this is the only good thing about Korea

www.youtube.com/embed/JI-CazDFi5M (http://www.youtube.com/embed/JI-CazDFi5M)

Now that I am no longer Korean, I am inclined to agree with you. But you do realize that all Koreans can naturally do that, right? They're born gymnastics which is why they're so good in bed. They just don't like to show off on the international stage because other Asians get mad and stuff.

christianxxx
07-22-2013, 06:25 PM
i'm sorry i don't use the pejorative "asians" - i find it offensive to the Japanese who clearly are the rulers of the East

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 06:31 PM
i'm sorry i don't use the pejorative "asians" - i find it offensive to the Japanese who clearly are the rulers of the East

I understand.

I use to think "Japanese" equally offensive to Koreans. However, since I am Japanese now, I, again, am inclined to agree with you. Still, this foot binding thing really, really hurts.

Toadily
07-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Now that I am no longer Korean, I am inclined to agree with you. But you do realize that all Koreans can naturally do that, right? They're born gymnastics which is why they're so good in bed. They just don't like to show off on the international stage because other Asians get mad and stuff.

Is that what you do, get told something you don't like and attack. You asked what you should do and I told you, grow up and stop being overly sensitive.
I never said you were Japanese, I asked you the simple question even you should be able to answer. Who is more racist to you, a white person (Which you claim, the WHITE people in front of you in line) or a Japanese person. I asked that because you wanted to tell us all how hard you had it in life as a son of a wealthy asian family. I bet you some of the other girls that are either Black or Spanish or even Muslim can tell you what real racism is. I didn't even know that white guys were racist against asian girls, most of them fall over their feet trying to get up on a asian girl no matter what they look like.

Spend a little more time reading other post before you go off on your LONG WINDED responses, trying to put everyone to sleep? Also a little more time tightening that WIG (http://www.wikihow.com/Protect-and-Care-for-a-Wig) up. I think you skip a few steps.

Just calling you out, racism goes both ways.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Is that what you do, get told something you don't like and attack. You asked what you should do and I told you, grow up and stop being overly sensitive.
I never said you were Japanese, I asked you the simple question even you should be able to answer. Who is more racist to you, a white person (Which you claim, the WHITE people in front of you in line) or a Japanese person. I asked that because you wanted to tell us all how hard you had it in life as a son of a wealthy asian family. I bet you some of the other girls that are either Black or Spanish or even Muslim can tell you what real racism is. I didn't even know that white guys were racist against asian girls, most of them fall over their feet trying to get up on a asian girl no matter what they look like.

Spend a little more time reading other post before you go off on your LONG WINDED responses, trying to put everyone to sleep? Also a little more time tightening that WIG (http://www.wikihow.com/Protect-and-Care-for-a-Wig) up. I think you skip a few steps.

Just calling you out, racism goes both ways.

Awwww... the mentally challenged speaks.

Well, to not be hypocritical I won't pick on your mentally challenged thoughts but, I would like to correct the record:

A. You're an ass.

B. I was adopted so I didn't grow up in an Asian family.

C. My family was not wealthy and I have worked for every, single penny I have ever made.

D. Wow... wig jokes. That is SO original. Epic fail, son. Go back to eating your peanut butter and crackers in your Underoos.

Toadily
07-22-2013, 07:18 PM
Awwww... the mentally challenged speaks.

Well, to not be hypocritical I won't pick on your mentally challenged thoughts but, I would like to correct the record:

A. You're an ass.

B. I was adopted so I didn't grow up in an Asian family.

C. My family was not wealthy and I have worked for every, single penny I have ever made.

D. Wow... wig jokes. That is SO original. Epic fail, son. Go back to eating your peanut butter and crackers in your Underoos.

A. you are joking, fall right back to the name calling. Can't hold your own so fall back on the 3rd grade response.

B. So I assumed wrong, sorry for that. For the sake of the debate, what race if not asian are your adoptive parents?

C. Just stating what I seen you write in a claimed true story, were you lying then or now? Doesn't matter a liar is a liar.

D. was just a little helpful criticism, I didn't know you were going for the bag lady look. I bet some guys go for that, big world.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 07:22 PM
A. you are joking, fall right back to the name calling. Can't hold your own so fall back on the 3rd grade response.

B. So I assumed wrong, sorry for that. For the sake of the debate, what race if not asian are your adoptive parents?

C. Just stating what I seen you write in a claimed true story, were you lying then or now? Doesn't matter a liar is a liar.

D. was just a little helpful criticism, I didn't know you were going for the bag lady look. I bet some guys go for that, big world.

A. I don't see how stating a proven fact is calling someone a name.

B. How is that pertinent AT ALL?

C. QUOTE THIS FOR ME OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. Is everyone who lives in Monterey Bay wealthy? And again... how is WEALTH a determining factor of RACISM? This just shows how completely mentally impaired you are to link the two together.

D. Like I said before, have fun with your stupid put-downs. Really, nothing I haven't heard before. If anything, it just shows how completely unoriginal you are.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 07:27 PM
Actually...

You can ignore my STFU.

Keep talking because it is amusing to see just how much of an ass you are willing to make of yourself.

Plus, just out of scientific curiosity, I want to see how far you will go to try to make your illogical, faulty, stupid points.

Blather on. I love how you think you're making these great, awesome points when all you're really doing is showing just how (ACTUALLY) racist you really are in your views. Well done making my argument for me!

Amy Gray
07-22-2013, 07:29 PM

C. QUOTE THIS FOR ME OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. Is everyone who lives in Monterey Bay wealthy? And again... how is WEALTH a determining factor of RACISM? This just shows how completely mentally impaired you are to link the two together.

D. Like I said before, have fun with your stupid put-downs. Really, nothing I haven't heard before. If anything, it just shows how completely unoriginal you are.

Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, Krissy go rawr. Can we PLEASE get back to talking about Koreans sucking now? It's time for my midday wank and I need some fodder.

Toadily
07-22-2013, 07:32 PM

I've always thought the club was one of the best, and possibly, only perks of having wealthy parents. form a pretty good story (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=39341)

BTW if you heard it before do something about it. Common sense.

Good luck and buy real hair next time

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, we get it, Krissy go rawr. Can we PLEASE get back to talking about Koreans sucking now? It's time for my midday wank and I need some fodder.

I no longer care about Koreans. Nothing to do with those slanty-eyed parasites. All they do is copy us Japanese anyway.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 07:39 PM
form a pretty good story (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=39341)

BTW if you heard it before do something about it. Common sense.

Good luck and buy real hair next time

So you take one sentence from a SEMI-autobiographical STORY (which if you read the forward posted in the original on my site, it states that I've changed some things to protect privacy and is SEMI-autobiographical) that I've written and draw out the conclusion that I have lead a "privileged, wealthy life"?

There is this thing called "good parenting". Pretty neato thing. Good parents typically don't just hand their kids everything, AND MINE DID NOT. They were, in fact, very, very religious and believed that YOU WORK for EVERYTHING. We, as kids, were never handed ANYTHING in our lives besides having our international missions trips paid for instead of having to fund-raise them. We were middle class but had FAMILY that lived on the Pebble Beach golf course... as such WE had FREE access to the beach and the Yacht Club to make up for golf balls flying into their yards all the time, and I spent a lot of time there growing up, taking advantage of the often deserted beach.

SO AGAIN - MAJOR ASSUMPTIONS ON YOUR PART...

What next ASS?

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 07:48 PM
FROM THE STORY SECTION OF MY SITE:

"I'm glad that you've found this section of the site! I don't fancy myself to be a prolific writer by any means, although I would probably do some
more writing if I could scrape together the time! Anyway, I hope that you'll enjoy reading the stories in this section, most of which are somewhat autobiographical and written by me. New for 2012, I've formatted the books in PDF and iBook formats so you can take them on the go with you!"

From the forward of this particular story:

"Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl
This short story, along with all media content, was written by Krissy4u and is the property of Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl.
Please do not reproduce or distribute this book or pictures without permission.
This is a work of fiction, and is intended
FOR ADULTS ONLY
. By continuing past this page, you agree that you are 18 years of
age and have the legal right to posses adult material in your locale, etc. etc."

Next point please, ASS?

Toadily
07-22-2013, 08:00 PM
So you take one sentence from a SEMI-autobiographical STORY (which if you read the forward posted in the original on my site, it states that I've changed some things to protect privacy and is SEMI-autobiographical) that I've written and draw out the conclusion that I have lead a "privileged, wealthy life"?

There is this thing called "good parenting". Pretty neato thing. Good parents typically don't just hand their kids everything, AND MINE DID NOT. They were, in fact, very, very religious and believed that YOU WORK for EVERYTHING. We, as kids, were never handed ANYTHING in our lives besides having our international missions trips paid for instead of having to fund-raise them. We were middle class but had FAMILY that lived on the Pebble Beach golf course... as such WE had FREE access to the beach and the Yacht Club to make up for golf balls flying into their yards all the time, and I spent a lot of time there growing up, taking advantage of the often deserted beach.

SO AGAIN - MAJOR ASSUMPTIONS ON YOUR PART...

What next ASS?

Tell that story to someone without parents that were members of a country club, tell them how hard you had it. Keep telling it over the laughter.
"I had it so hard, lived on Pebble Beach Golf course right by the beach. lol" Had golf ball fly into the yard, it was so dangerous to live there. It was like the golf carts doing drive byes, so many balls flying at the yard.
"privileged, wealthy life"? that is the definition to most of America.

Go back to the 60" flat screen TV your mean parents bought for you and enjoy the country club. :loser:

Also why is it you call thing irrelevant when people question them, like what name is on the CC or what race your adoptive parents are? Why the hatred for WHITE people?

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Tell that story to someone without parents that were members of a country club, tell them how hard you had it. Keep telling it over the laughter.
"I had it so hard, lived on Pebble Beach Golf course right by the beach. lol" Had golf ball fly into the yard, it was so dangerous to live there. It was like the golf carts doing drive byes, so many balls flying at the yard.
"privileged, wealthy life"? that is the definition to most of America.

Go back to the 60" flat screen TV your mean parents bought for you and enjoy the country club. :loser:

Also why is it you call thing irrelevant when people question them, like what name is on the CC or what race your adoptive parents are? Why the hatred for WHITE people?

I didn't say "I" lived on Pebble Beach... WHO has problems reading... you or me?

I bought my own 55" flat screen TV with money that I've made and earned, thank you very much.

I moved to OR away from CA because I wanted to make my own life. I took nothing with me to OR... nothing. I saved up money and started with a $55 bus ticket, and made a life for myself from scratch. I could have stayed, worked in the family business, lived comfortably enough... I chose not to. But of course, to your confused, little mind there is probably some explanation for that too, right?

I call them irrelevant because they are. Explain to me why that information IS RELEVANT TO RACISM. I've given you several opportunities to do so now and you haven't... because you can't. Racism is not dependent on any outside factor, period... and I've never stated otherwise.

Yes, totally.
I hate White people.
You caught me.
Thus far I've fooled everyone else here.
Fuck, now what am I going to do?

You are truly mentally (yup... I'm going to say it) RETARDED.

Toadily
07-22-2013, 08:09 PM
FROM THE STORY SECTION OF MY SITE:

"I'm glad that you've found this section of the site! I don't fancy myself to be a prolific writer by any means, although I would probably do some
more writing if I could scrape together the time! Anyway, I hope that you'll enjoy reading the stories in this section, most of which are somewhat autobiographical and written by me. New for 2012, I've formatted the books in PDF and iBook formats so you can take them on the go with you!"

From the forward of this particular story:

"Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl
This short story, along with all media content, was written by Krissy4u and is the property of Krissy4u - Naughty Asian Tgirl.
Please do not reproduce or distribute this book or pictures without permission.
This is a work of fiction, and is intended
FOR ADULTS ONLY
. By continuing past this page, you agree that you are 18 years of
age and have the legal right to posses adult material in your locale, etc. etc."

Next point please, ASS?

You clicked on the link and didn't like what it said so you found something on your web site? Nice :ignore:
To bad none of what you just posted is on the link I provided you with. Original STORY (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=39341)

"My First Time Dressing
A True Story By: Krissy4u
http://www.krissy4u.com"
Don't change the fact, you posted it and said nothing like the disclaimer you claim was there.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 08:16 PM
You clicked on the link and didn't like what it said so you found something on your web site? Nice :ignore:
To bad none of what you just posted is on the link I provided you with. Original STORY (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=39341)

Don't change the fact, you posted it and said nothing like the disclaimer you claim was there.

Nice.

Are you DAFT? Now I'm "claiming" what is written on my own site and has been written FOR YEARS?

Where do you think this story came from originally? FROM MY SITE. My site existed BEFORE THE STORY did. I posted the story here when I was still pretty new to the forum for PR purposes, and yes, it is a bit misleading to call it a "true story"... should have put "semi-true". My bad and one that I admit to. I should have probably also posted the forward in its entirety. Clearly, I wasn't thinking that someone was going to pick out one sentence and use it to lodge a "racism" charge against me. Should have thought about that.

Anyway, it still doesn't answer the question:
What does wealth, or having wealth, have AT ALL to do with RACISM? Why are you so fixated on this point?

Again, I have been civil enough to answer ALL your questions today. You have answered NONE of mine. So put up or shut up.

Mental retardation must be very difficult to live with. You must often times find yourself completely confused.

Wendy Summers
07-22-2013, 08:21 PM
I hate White people.

I hope and pray this is true -- I'd love to hate fuck you...

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 08:25 PM
I hope and pray this is true -- I'd love to hate fuck you...

Well, if Toadily is indeed Caucasian, which I'm inclined to believe, it is quickly becoming very true.

He does represent all White people, right?

Toadily
07-22-2013, 08:25 PM
Nice.

Are you DAFT? Now I'm "claiming" what is written on my own site and has been written FOR YEARS?

Where do you think this story came from originally? FROM MY SITE. My site existed BEFORE THE STORY did.

Mental retardation must be very difficult to live with. You must often times find yourself completely confused.

you are like talking to a Tea Party nut. The link that I posted came from THIS SITE, not a link to your blog. How was someone going to read your disclaimer when it isn't on the story on THIS SITE???

Go find all the tranny rice chasers out there, they might find you interesting, I just find you ignorant.

But seriously, do you store your wigs on the floor?

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 08:28 PM
you are like talking to a Tea Party nut. The link that I posted came from THIS SITE, not a link to your blog. How was someone going to read your disclaimer when it isn't on the story on THIS SITE???

Go find all the tranny rice chasers out there, they might find you interesting, I just find you ignorant.

But seriously, do you store your wigs on the floor?

Oh Dear,

You have really, really got to do better than that to get under my skin. C'mon, put some effort into it.

Several Members here are Members of the site. They can attest (if they want to) that this is exactly how the section reads, and has for some time since I have not written a new story in at least a couple of years.

What do you want? A screen capture? Will that satisfy you? Of course not... because while I may talk like a nut, you truly are one.

Toadily
07-22-2013, 08:35 PM
Oh Dear,

You have really, really got to do better than that to get under my skin. C'mon, put some effort into it.

Several Members here are Members of the site. They can attest (if they want to) that this is exactly how the section reads, and has for some time since I have not written a new story in at least a couple of years.

What do you want? A screen capture? Will that satisfy you? Of course not... because while I may talk like a nut, you truly are one.

Just how FUCKING STUPID are you? I never question you didn't have that disclaimer on your site, I said that it say nothing here where I read the story posted. Is that getting through the rocks you call brains? :fu:

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Here you go anyway.

Notice the dates / logo on the screen captures - not my new 2013 logo. I haven't touched this section of the site since 1/28/2012.

Wendy Summers
07-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Well, if Toadily is indeed Caucasian, which I'm inclined to believe, it is quickly becoming very true.

He does represent all White people, right?

I can't speak for white people... I was born the son of a poor black sharecropper...

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 08:40 PM
PNG files resized automatically seems so here are jpgs.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 08:51 PM
Just how FUCKING STUPID are you? I never question you didn't have that disclaimer on your site, I said that it say nothing here where I read the story posted. Is that getting through the rocks you call brains? :fu:

How fucking stupid are you?

This is all going to go above your head and will be long-winded for your small mind but just try.

When you read this question: "You clicked on a the link and didn't like what it said so [I] you found something on your web site?"

The implication is that I went to the website, changed it, then copy/pasted it here to back up my version of events. Which is ludicrous.

The disclaimer / forward has always "existed"... it just wasn't posted here because I didn't forsee some nutjob picking it apart and calling me racist because of it. People in that section go there to read the stories... not the forwards.

You keep saying the post here is the "ORIGINAL STORY". You are dumb. The "ORIGINAL STORY" is the one posted on my site, not the one posted here. So, if you want to go with ORIGINAL, my link predates your link.

The world is such a great place when I find myself arguing minutiae like this with total nutjobs. Why do I do this to myself :( ?

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 08:59 PM

I have re-read the entire thread now.

Where did I claim the disclaimer was posted in the story via your link?

You are a moron who cannot even get his own version of events correct. Just make them up as you go along. Brilliant.

Also... you ever going to answer my questions? If not, just say, "No" and show yourself for the complete and utter failure and fraud you are. Actually, you've already done that. Not really much left for you to show.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 09:02 PM
I can't speak for white people... I was born the son of a poor black sharecropper...

Showing your age a bit, no?

Toadily
07-22-2013, 09:05 PM
You answered all the questions you can, they were all too hard for fucking idiots to understand. Showing a image from a web site not linked to the story that is posted here, but say it was on the first site you posted it on. What is the point? To show me some where is cyber space you made a disclaimer. Can't you see how worthless it is, no you can't because of brain damage. Where you a crack baby?

http://lghttp.19071.nexcesscdn.net/809323/magento/wholesale/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/5/1522.jpg_3.jpg

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 09:18 PM
You answered all the questions you can, they were all too hard for fucking idiots to understand. Showing a image from a web site not linked to the story that is posted here, but say it was on the first site you posted it on. What is the point? To show me some where is cyber space you made a disclaimer. Can't you see how worthless it is, no you can't because of brain damage. Where you a crack baby?

It is:

"WERE you a crack baby?" (I think those "stupid people" you're referring to... is you.)

It's not worthless because (and I'll put this nice and linearly for you so you can understand it... again LONG-WINDED for your impaired mental capacity... but try. Just read one point every 15 minutes if you have to.):

A. You made the claim (nice word!) that this is an entirely AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL and COMPLETELY TRUE story based on the version you read.

B. Using that reasoning you based an entire argument (I lived a wealthy, privileged life and must therefore be racist) on the single term "wealthy", which you pulled from the story.

C. Typically speaking, in writing, something that chronologically predates a different version is held to be the "greater truth", that is to say, more accurate because it is closer to the origination point.

D. My version of the story (plus me being the actual author) predates yours, and has the forward / disclaimer intact. Therefore, your version is less accurate because it does not contain the entire context.

E. Therefore your premise that I lived a wealthy life growing up is, in fact, untrue - or at least your understanding of it is fictionalized with poetic license.

F. Therefore your WEALTH = RACISM argument concerning me is invalid (it is invalid anyway of course).

Wendy Summers
07-22-2013, 09:32 PM
Showing your age a bit, no?

What I can't appreciate the classics?

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 09:36 PM

I'll appreciate your classic.

Amy Gray
07-22-2013, 09:56 PM

Is that a reference to an anime or something? I don't follow all your old timey movies but hey, for one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex... Well maybe two dollars to guess your sex.

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 09:58 PM
Is that a reference to an anime or something? I don't follow all your old timely movies but hey, for one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex... Well maybe two dollars to guess your sex.

Ooohh... look who is getting bold in her youth! Is your computer fixed yet because I really don't feel it fair to lay the smack down on you when you're typing on an iPhone.

Amy Gray
07-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Ooohh... look who is getting bold in her youth! Is your computer fixed yet because I really don't feel it fair to lay the smack down on you when you're typing on an iPhone.

That's what happens when you've just hit puberty, you start thinking you know better than your elders. But please, no talks about how I don't appreciate how good I have it. I get it, when you were my age you had to fuck up hill both ways, naked in the snow and I don't need to hear how I don't appreciate what it's like to be in porn before it came in color.

Wendy Summers
07-22-2013, 10:16 PM
Is that a reference to an anime or something? I don't follow all your old timey movies but hey, for one dollar I'll guess your weight, your height, or your sex... Well maybe two dollars to guess your sex.

I think I'm going to cut the BTS footage down so it simply has Remy referring to you as a monster...

GroobyKrissy
07-22-2013, 10:17 PM
That's what happens when you've just hit puberty, you start thinking you know better than your elders. But please, no talks about how I don't appreciate how good I have it. I get it, when you were my age you had to fuck up hill both ways, naked in the snow and I don't appreciate what it's like to be in porn before it came in color.

Color? Please. When I was a kid we were drawing porn in charcoal on cave walls. It took us years to figure out you could chew up plants and spit in it to make a brownish green. You kids are lucky with all your new-fangled contraptions.

Amy Gray
07-22-2013, 10:18 PM
I think I'm going to cut the BTS footage down so it simply has Remy referring to you as a monster...

I just assumed she was talking about my sexual prowess.

Wendy Summers
07-22-2013, 10:33 PM
I just assumed she was talking about my sexual prowess.

Nope,,, it was clearly about your ego

Amy Gray
07-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Nope,,, it was clearly about your ego

Oh that's not true, I'd be the first to say how modest I am.