PDA

View Full Version : aimee in joey's rogue adventures

xuto
05-23-2006, 01:40 AM
does anyone have any info on that lil cutie aimee in joeys last dvd. she has only a few pics here. if anyone has more pics or info on her , please post.

ty

dafame
05-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah I have some info on her. I saw her in L.A. a little while back. The session was alright but the problem wasn't what happened during the session but afterwards. My girl and I were sleeping at about 3:30am a few nights later when all of a sudden the phone rings.(I sleep really hard almost to the point of a disorder or something.) I heard the phone ringing but couldn't get myself up. Well my girlfriend answered and I fell back into a deep sleep. This bitch Aimee told my girl everything other than the fact that she's a TS. She told her that she's an esort, told her where I came to see her, that I had to go to the ATM right before I got there, and even went so far as to describe me and my car. My advice on that one dogg is look but don't touch.

hung4real2002
05-25-2006, 04:49 AM
Yeah I have some info on her. I saw her in L.A. a little while back. The session was alright but the problem wasn't what happened during the session but afterwards. My girl and I were sleeping at about 3:30am a few nights later when all of a sudden the phone rings.(I sleep really hard almost to the point of a disorder or something.) I heard the phone ringing but couldn't get myself up. Well my girlfriend answered and I fell back into a deep sleep. This bitch Aimee told my girl everything other than the fact that she's a TS. She told her that she's an esort, told her where I came to see her, that I had to go to the ATM right before I got there, and even went so far as to describe me and my car. My advice on that one dogg is look but don't touch.

Goddamn, thats really fucked up. Why the hell would she do that anyways, did you piss her off during the time you was with her or something?