PDA

View Full Version : GG women age like crap!

SXFX
07-22-2013, 04:32 AM
So here i am hitting on this GG at one of my local bars...looks good with her clothes on.
I'm 37 she's 43....and she is telling me how she is in shape and could keep up with me because she has lost weight.

One thing leads to another and well we end up at her place.....her clothes come off and its....god barf barf barf!

Thing of wearing 3 year old worn out socks on your feet...that's what her skin looked like on her body.....

The girl had lost 60lbs and god...as long as she kept her clothes on it was NICE but wow when the clothes came off....OMG OMG OMG BARB BARF BARF!

The tits were gone...empty bags of skin, when she stood up her skin just about fluffed off her legs...and the fucking bat arms....OMG...the FUCKING BAT ARMS!

my god......ladies take care of your bodies...once you go + size...going back to skinny....your skin may not keep up....and well it looks and feels like shit!

And no there is no procedure that can fix it....bat arms mean huge scars, body lift..huge fucking scar! Boob job....try boob job with boob lift!

envivision
07-22-2013, 04:38 AM
but did u bang her?

SXFX
07-22-2013, 04:46 AM
Fuck yeah!
All that work and not get my dick wet?
Just turned off the lights and imagined i was with someone else......

But I'm usually a twice a night kind of guy....but watching her get up and leave the bed to grab a glass of water and seeing her old man ass and those legs with the fluffed off skin.....

I set my cell phone to go off as if it were a phone call and made an excuse to leave...

It was just so sad...here is this woman in her early 40's worked her ass off to loose all that weight and her skin felt as if it wasn't even attached to her body!

bluesoul
07-22-2013, 05:01 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Dv5e5.gif

runningdownthatdream
07-22-2013, 05:02 AM
So here i am hitting on this GG at one of my local bars...looks good with her clothes on.
I'm 37 she's 43....and she is telling me how she is in shape and could keep up with me because she has lost weight.

One thing leads to another and well we end up at her place.....her clothes come off and its....god barf barf barf!

Thing of wearing 3 year old worn out socks on your feet...that's what her skin looked like on her body.....

The girl had lost 60lbs and god...as long as she kept her clothes on it was NICE but wow when the clothes came off....OMG OMG OMG BARB BARF BARF!

The tits were gone...empty bags of skin, when she stood up her skin just about fluffed off her legs...and the fucking bat arms....OMG...the FUCKING BAT ARMS!

my god......ladies take care of your bodies...once you go + size...going back to skinny....your skin may not keep up....and well it looks and feels like shit!

And no there is no procedure that can fix it....bat arms mean huge scars, body lift..huge fucking scar! Boob job....try boob job with boob lift!

What a champ! And you couldn't wait to race over here and post
this drivel to show all the women here just what a catch you are.:loser:

robertlouis
07-22-2013, 05:11 AM
What a champ! And you couldn't wait to race over here and post
this drivel to show all the women here just what a catch you are.:loser:

Quite. And then guys wonder why the girls here don't care that much for them.

Jackal
07-22-2013, 05:27 AM
Losing a lot of weight takes much work and unfortunately you are punished with loose skin. Take it easy on her.

bluesoul
07-22-2013, 05:30 AM
Take it easy on her.

he would, but the story is fake. it's easy to tell when someone is making up a fantasy and when their recalling a true event.

Prospero
07-22-2013, 07:35 AM
He sounds like a real gentleman. I feel a little nauseous.

Ryz
07-22-2013, 07:36 AM
loser

Ananke
07-22-2013, 10:44 AM
:iagree::iagree::iagree:
He sounds like a real gentleman. I feel a little nauseous.

Jericho
07-22-2013, 01:33 PM
She should take up "Fox Flying".
Not so gross then, is it!!!

youngblood61
07-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Next time SXFX keep the clothes on,maybe the result will be better Lol.

SXFX
07-23-2013, 12:32 AM
Losing a lot of weight takes much work and unfortunately you are punished with loose skin. Take it easy on her.
I know i felt horrible for her.
Here she was telling me that when she was younger she didn't care and that she ate what ever was in front of her for most of her life and then had a health scare and lost a solid 40-50lbs all in one year....and well.....wow....just....wow...horrible!
I felt horrible for her.
I guess if i were a dick i would have thanked her and walked away when she took her clothes off.....but well...whatever.
So ladies please please please watch your health, watch your weight don't yo yo diet...you have only one body please take care of it. It will not respect you if you don't respect it....hell at least your skin wont.
Poor woman is looking at well over $30k worth of plastic work done to remove the excess skin and the scars...god they will be horrible....I couldn't imagine how bad they will be on her arms as they remove the 3in of loose skin hanging off the bottom of her arms....or the radial scar that will be around her belly as they pull the skin up from her legs highs and back...

LilyRox
07-23-2013, 12:39 AM
I died at "bat arms" lol...

No, but really this sounds fake as hell when you describe many little details of no importance. (something most pathological liars do)

I think all human beings age pretty bad unless they have millions of dollars to do surgeries.

SXFX
07-23-2013, 12:45 AM
I wish....trust me i wish....... =\
What finally did it for me was the saggy skin on her legs and the old man ass as she got out of bed to get a glass of water...

Wendy Summers
07-23-2013, 01:56 AM
I died at "bat arms" lol...

No, but really this sounds fake as hell when you describe many little details of no importance. (something most pathological liars do)

I think all human beings age pretty bad unless they have millions of dollars to do surgeries.

I know him personally. He is many things, but a liar is not one of them. He truly does have an obsessive fixation with appearance.

Amy Gray
07-23-2013, 02:26 AM
I guess if i were a dick i would have thanked her and walked away when she took her clothes off.....but well...whatever.

Oh yeah, well of course that would make you a dick as opposed to... lets say... fucking her and then going onto the internet to rant about how ugly and flabby she is while continually discussing your desire to vomit at the sight of her. :rolleyes:

SXFX
07-23-2013, 02:28 AM
yeah well we all need to vent some place.....and did i say her name? do you know mine? No....so it's just a vent get over it!
we men judge women by how they look. Be glad that's all we are judging you by. The amount of shit a man has to get right to be considered attractive...wooh!
All you have to do is look cute, giggle and not fart to loud in the bar...and odds are we men will think you are hot.

Anyhow i digress...so ladies...love your bodies and especially your skin treat it with respect. A life time of over eating and not working out.....may lead to a health scare where you may have to loose 40-50lbs and well....it could happen to you...and just quick research.....that girl is fucked......there is no plastic surgery to fix how bad her thighs looked......her skin looked and felt like worn out pantyhose just loose and hanging off her body

maddygirl
07-23-2013, 02:28 AM
She sounds delicious. Give me a piece of that.

SXFX
07-23-2013, 02:33 AM

I know him personally. He is many things, but a liar is not one of them. He truly does have an obsessive fixation with appearance.

yeah but i make it look good

Tina Francis
07-23-2013, 03:42 AM
...I hate to tell you, but it doesn't just happen to GG's...

https://twitter.com/BaileyJayShow/status/359139577723764736/photo/1

robertlouis
07-23-2013, 03:47 AM
we men judge women by how they look.

I'll demur. There are other things to take into account unless you see women as mere receptacles for sex. How's life in the caves these days? SMH.

SXFX
07-23-2013, 04:17 AM
Yes because "good guys" do so well with the ladies.
Stop arguing with biology and evolution

Why do i cross the bar to talk to a woman?
Because she looks cute.

Questions?
Thought not

robertlouis
07-23-2013, 04:27 AM
Yes because "good guys" do so well with the ladies.
Stop arguing with biology and evolution

Why do i cross the bar to talk to a woman?
Because she looks cute.

Questions?
Thought not

Good guys? Never had any problems on that score. An emotional connection is essential.

Yep, visual attraction is where it starts. If it's also where it stops, however, you're a seriously superficial person who thinks with his dick.

Questions? :dancing:

SXFX
07-23-2013, 04:36 AM
Nope I'm ok with that.....better to be called a dick any day than a nice guy....just saying

robertlouis
07-23-2013, 04:38 AM
Nope I'm ok with that.....better to be called a dick any day than a nice guy....just saying

I'm fine with that too.

You're a dick.

maddygirl
07-23-2013, 05:42 AM
I hope she wrote an equally nasty commentary about how disgusting you look. That would be nice.

SXFX
07-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Nope she didn't...called me back wanting to know if i was free later.
Weight gain is a bitch, it can kill you long term...but wow dropping 50+lbs in a year...just leaves a woman looking like SHIT!
It's amazing how important health and especially skin health is to being attractive.
As much as blemishes are unsightly......wearing your skin as if it's a worn out sock two sizes two big....BARF!
And to "fix" it...ha ha....GTFOH!
It's easily a $40k project and the results are shittastic!
Massive scar around the body and scars on the back of the thighs and back of the arms.

Ananke
07-26-2013, 07:49 PM
we men judge women by how they look. Be glad that's all we are judging you by.

Be glad we don't judge your mentality, because there would also be a few loose ends.....:cry

maddygirl
07-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Nope she didn't...called me back wanting to know if i was free later.
Weight gain is a bitch, it can kill you long term...but wow dropping 50+lbs in a year...just leaves a woman looking like SHIT!
It's amazing how important health and especially skin health is to being attractive.
As much as blemishes are unsightly......wearing your skin as if it's a worn out sock two sizes two big....BARF!
And to "fix" it...ha ha....GTFOH!
It's easily a $40k project and the results are shittastic!
Massive scar around the body and scars on the back of the thighs and back of the arms.
You're a superficial, shallow moron. Think with something other than your dick for more than 5 seconds and you might learn something useful.

SXFX
07-26-2013, 08:24 PM
So....I should lower my standards why?
Why are you angry at me?
All i'm saying is take care of your body, because if you don't and you gain heaps of weight and then decide to suddenly loose it your body may not recover and what you will be left with is rolls and rolls of skin which look horrible!

robertlouis
07-26-2013, 08:28 PM
So....I should lower my standards why?
Why are you angry at me?
All i'm saying is take care of your body, because if you don't and you gain heaps of weight and then decide to suddenly loose it your body may not recover and what you will be left with is rolls and rolls of skin which look horrible!

Don't lower your standards, pal, by all means. That's your prerogative.

Yes, we had the nice guy vs dick argument before and we're both content what we are. I'm the nice guy, you're the dick - and you said it yourself. QFT.

On the other hand, think before you type. As Maddy says, you come across as arguably the shallowest, dick-driven, egomaniac idiot that this forum's seen in a while.

And believe me, that's really saying something! :dancing:

Prospero
07-26-2013, 08:29 PM
:iagree::iagree:
Don't lower your standards, pal, by all means. That's your prerogative.

Yes, we had the nice guy vs dick argument before and we're both content what we are. I'm the nice guy, you're the dick - and you said it yourself. QFT.

On the other hand, think before you type. As Maddy says, you come across as arguably the shallowest, dick-driven, egomaniac idiot that this forum's seen in a while.

And believe me, that's really saying something! :dancing:

dderek123
07-26-2013, 08:54 PM
Yeah that stuff happens. If you want to be kind you could buy her a bottle of coconut oil and tell her to smear that over wrinkles and drink lots of water.

broncofan
07-26-2013, 09:43 PM
Losing 50 lbs will probably extend her life so you thinking she's unattractive is the least of her concerns.

robertlouis
07-27-2013, 03:03 AM
Just an observation from the pedantic perspective.

Crap doesn't age well. It bio-degrades.

TSCURIOUS
07-27-2013, 03:49 AM
I have one of them now on the side for desperate times!
Alcohol works wonders!!

LilyRox
07-27-2013, 04:12 AM
God the OP is such an asshole. Must be one of those douche bags that works out all the time, but no matter how ripped he gets he's still ugly inside.

fivekatz
07-27-2013, 04:13 AM
Better to have some stretch marks from getting healthy I suppose than being a shallow person who sees the world and others in it strictly through the prism of appearance.

SXFX
07-29-2013, 04:30 AM
Yeah that stuff happens. If you want to be kind you could buy her a bottle of coconut oil and tell her to smear that over wrinkles and drink lots of water.

Sadly...maybe if she had done that while loosing the weight....but we are talking major bat arms, tits that are totally deflated and skin on her legs that looked two sizes too big.
I for one felt horrible...here was this woman who i found very attractive and enjoyed flirting with and then....the shirt came off and the pants came off and ....sigh.

Since then I've looked at various online pages for doctors who perform body lifts and well...sadly these women in the late 30's early 40's have lost a vast majority of their skins elasticity and so the results are just horrible.

Massive scar down the inside of the thigh to tighten up the skin on the thighs, a wrap around scar to tighten the mid section, breast lift and augmentation and horrid scars on the indie of the arms to tighten the skin. Sadly these women spend amazing amount of time and energy to loose all that weight and up to $50K to get the work done....and in the end they look as if they were in a horrible traffic accident.

So if you know any young folks who are packing on the pounds, stage an intervention and do it quick. Not only will you save their lives in terms of heart attacks and over all health....but you are are saving them untold thousands in medical bills and well.......impressing someone at the bar going on a few dates....having sex and the guy never calling ever again because well....."You look good clothed"