PDA

View Full Version : Flick Smart

Seven8nine
05-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Howdy - anyone know what the HELL is going on with Flick Smart? No emails, no live help for over a week? Have they died and just not taken down the web site?

BeardedOne
05-22-2006, 11:06 PM
Cool av, Seven8nine! :D

Er...WTF is Flick Smart? :?:

NickTheQuick
05-22-2006, 11:30 PM
Er...WTF is Flick Smart? :?:

Sounds like an adult movie version of Netflix.

"FlickSmart is the next-generation of Adult DVD rentals. Our business model is built upon our core belief of: Selection, Service and Savings. By providing the largest selection of adult titles available, superior service including round-trip paid postage and wish list queues, and a membership fee that reduces the cost of owning or renting adult DVD's from retail outlets, FlickSmart offers its Affiliates an outstanding value proposition - to be part of a winning formula with no risk whatsoever. We give you a choice between receiving a 1 time bounty of $12.00 per sign up or 15% of the Gross Membership for the life of the member. "

BeardedOne
05-23-2006, 12:04 AM
Kewl. I gotta get me some of that. :D

I'm guessing these are the mysterious blue/white mailers that have been passing through my hands in recent weeks? :lol:

Seven8nine
05-23-2006, 01:05 AM
Yeah - Adult DVD version of NetFlix.....WAS a great service I'd got MANY MANY TS DVD's from that I **WOULD** have reccomended GREATLY on this site but now.............They have fallen off the earth.......I Know I CAN'T be the only subscriber on here..........

Oh - thanks! If you'd like to buy one let me know, have a few left..... :mrgreen:

Seven8nine
05-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Anyone?

Am I *REALLY* the only subscriber on here?