PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Korean T-Girl

more cowbell
07-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Brand new to the forum. I figure I'd try to contribute and be somewhat active. This is a pic of a sexy little Korean T-Girl that I hang out with from time to time. I'm sorry that she's fully clothed in the pic. But as you can see, she's got a tight little body. She sent me this pic today.

jimlovests
07-18-2013, 05:13 PM
you're a very lucky person!!!

more cowbell
07-18-2013, 05:45 PM
Thanks! Meeting T-Girls in Korea is the extreme polar opposite of how it's done in Thailand. A foreigner is lucky if he's allowed to step foot in a trans bar/club, let alone stay. And if you are lucky enough to stay and drink with a girl, it's not a prostitution-like scene that you'd experience in Nana Plaza. You basically consume overpriced drinks with a girl. And if she finds you attractive, you might be able to take it to the next level. It more than likely is totally different for the Korean customers, though. Since 99.9% of their customers are Korean men, not foreign men, I don't know how the system truly works with them. I'm just going by my experiences. But since a blind eye is turned towards prostitution for GG's, I would assume that the Korean men that are into transsexual women also can partake in the action.

There is essentially no information online about the T-Girl scene in Korea. So, I'm thankful and grateful that I've been lucky enough to establish a relationship with one of these very special gals here in Korea.

youngblood61
07-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Sexy looking young lady.

GroobyKrissy
07-18-2013, 09:46 PM
That girl is not Korean. Korean girls are fat from eating kimchi and bibimbop.

youngblood61
07-18-2013, 09:48 PM
That girl is not Korean. Korean girls are fat from eating kimchi and bibimbop.Lol Krissy!

arena95
07-19-2013, 12:14 AM
..........that excludes you as well!! :D

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 12:51 AM

Don't forget Ddeokbokki and bulgogi. Fuckin' Koreans with their fuckin' made up words!

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Don't forget Ddeokbokki and bulgogi. Fuckin' Koreans with their fuckin' made up words!

Fuckin' Asians!

I claim my $10.

envivision
07-19-2013, 04:55 AM
Ho lee Fook !

nysprod
07-19-2013, 05:24 AM

Racist

Racist

Fuckin' Asians!

I claim my $10.

Racist

Ho lee Fook !

Racist

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 05:53 AM
Racist

Racist

Racist

Racist

I guess you nailed us all bang to rights there, prod lol.

OK sheriff, I'll come quietly.

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 07:22 AM

To be fair, it is not that we make up words, it is more to the point to say the white tongue, forked as it is, is just too unsophisticated to handle higher languages.

mac.B
07-19-2013, 07:28 AM

Tks...Kimchis' not fattening luvly. Asains hate Asians but why? All of you are sooooo sexy.

mac.B
07-19-2013, 07:33 AM
To be fair, it is not that we make up words, it is more to the point to say the white tongue, forked as it is, is just too unsophisticated to handle higher languages.

I think I can agree. Like whites are always making fun of names held by Ebonies like Shaquille and Khalifah thinking that they are made up when in reality they are Arabic with meaning; our heritage before we were made to forget our nationality/roots.

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Tks...Kimchis' not fattening luvly. Asains hate Asians but why? All of you are sooooo sexy.

Asians really only hate Koreans because they are the superior Asians (South, of course). As such, Koreans don't hate other Asians. They just dislike other Asians squinting all the time to look like them. It is annoying.

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 07:43 AM
Fuckin' Asians!

I claim my $10.

I've been saving my Fuckin' Asian points. I'm hoping to turn them in as part of the Krissy rewards program. Maybe I'll get enough saved up for a nice pedicure. Ooooh or a happy ending! Wait, do you think pedicures come with happy endings?

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 07:44 AM
I think I can agree. Like whites are always making fun of names held by Ebonies like Shaquille and Khalifah thinking that they are made up when in reality they are Arabic with meaning; our heritage before we were made to forget our nationality/roots.

Hmmm... now I cannot tell if I am serious or not. I am confused.

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 07:47 AM
I've been saving my Fuckin' Asian points. I'm hoping to turn them in as part of the Krissy rewards program. Maybe I'll get enough saved up for a nice pedicure. Ooooh or a happy ending! Wait, do you think pedicures come with happy endings?

I'm putting mine towards a nice big box of kimchi. :dancing:

And in answer to your question, it seems that they do indeed have happy endings.

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 07:50 AM
I'm putting mine towards a nice big box of kimchi. :dancing:

And in answer to your question, it seems that they do indeed have happy endings.

Stupid whitey, kimchi doesn't come in boxes! Or at least it shouldn't... Sorry Robert, I was channeling some Krissy there.

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Stupid whitey, kimchi doesn't come in boxes! Or at least it shouldn't... Sorry Robert, I was channeling some Krissy there.

You were saying? :dancing:

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 07:59 AM

You have to read the fine print in your Rewards Program contract.

"Fuckin' Asian points are awarded at a rate of .00000000001 points per correct usage of the term. Program rewards may be redeemed after accumulation of 1,000,000 points."

I was reading through though and there is hope for you.

Pedicure = 1,000,000 points per nail.
Happy Ending = ONLY 16,000,000,000,000 points!!

"Fuckin' Asian points may be awarded at the sole discretion of Krissy for any reason."

I hereby award you 15,999,999,999,999 points. You're almost there!

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 08:01 AM

"Fuckin' Asian points are awarded at a rate of .00000000001 points per correct usage of the term. Program rewards may be redeemed after accumulation of 1,000,000 points."

"Fuckin' Asian points may be awarded at the sole discretion of Krissy for any reason."

Huh. Fuckin' Asians.....

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 08:01 AM
You were saying? :dancing:

I think that is toner. Kyocera printers run on kimchi.

Prospero
07-19-2013, 08:03 AM
The Hindenberg ran on Kimchi and look what happened

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 08:04 AM
The Hindenberg ran on Kimchi and look what happened

Too soon. Plus, that was obviously sauerkraut.

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 08:05 AM
I think that is toner. Kyocera printers run on kimchi.

No wonder my printing smells weird.

Fukkin' Asians

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 08:07 AM
No wonder my printing smells weird.

Fukkin' Asians

...but tastes amazing.

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 08:17 AM

Last time I asked my pedicurist for a happy ending she stuck my feet in a bowl of goldfish. The ending was not as happy as advertised.

So I have a question, I understand that like 30% of South Koreans are Buddhist and I'm trying to understand this whole reincarnation thing. So if you live a good life you get reincarnated as a higher life form which I'm pretty sure means you come back as an Asian but what do Asians come back as? I'm guessing cats because they're the only creature I can think of who are smugger than Asians.

Prospero
07-19-2013, 08:18 AM
and isn't smugness a sin punishable by re-incarnation as.... a dog?

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 08:19 AM
Last time I asked my pedicurist for a happy ending she stuck my feet in a bowl of goldfish. The ending was not as happy as advertised.

So I have a question, I understand that like 30% of South Koreans are Buddhist and I'm trying to understand this whole reincarnation thing. So if you live a good life you get reincarnated as a higher life form which I'm pretty sure means you come back as an Asian but what do Asians come back as? I'm guessing cats because they're the only creature I can think of who are smugger than Asians.

And none are smugger than Asian cats....

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 08:22 AM
And none are smugger than Asian cats....

Fuckin' cats! :mad:

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Fuckin' cats! :mad:

Even my beautiful Henry?

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 08:31 AM

Knowing you, you probably did not say, "Please". Manners count. -OR- I think she thought you meant for the fish.

As much as I would like to enlighten you regarding the cycles of reincarnation, once you reach the pinnacle of "Asian", you are sworn to secrecy.

I will say this though... I've died several times and keep coming back as Korean so I'm pretty sure that's what you have to look forward to. Pretty much the answer you were expecting, right?

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 08:32 AM
Please stop posting pictures of my ancestors. Thanks.

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 08:35 AM
Please stop posting pictures of my ancestors. Thanks.

Brilliant, Krissy.

:Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Even my beautiful Henry?

I wanna kitty now! :praying:

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 08:41 AM
Even my beautiful Henry?

ESPECIALLY Henry! He looks like a smug little bastard! Look at him looking down his nose at us! I bet he expects a belly rub, but you give him even one more pet than the magical number in his head and he'll totally bite your face off!

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 08:43 AM
ESPECIALLY Henry! He looks like a smug little bastard! Look at him looking down his nose at us! I bet he expects a belly rub, but you give him even one more pet than the magical number in his head and he'll totally bite your face off!

= unhappy ending.

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 08:44 AM

Good grief, you've met him, Amy.

Or maybe you were him in a previous life. :hide-1::ignore:

I mean, you look pretty smug in your avatar pic....

And cute. Just like Henry.

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 08:52 AM
I wanna kitty now! :praying:

No you don't, they're evil little fuckers. I used to foster kitties so they wouldn't get stuck in a shelter while waiting to get adopted. I had one cat that got stuck under the bed sheets and was mowling for help. The second I go under the covers to help him the little bastard Dutch ovens me! :mad:

Another one would fall asleep on my face. I'm positive it was trying to smother me in my sleep!

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 08:54 AM
No you don't, they're evil little fuckers. I used to foster kitties so they wouldn't get stuck in a shelter while waiting to get adopted. I had one cat that got stuck under the bed sheets and was mowling for help. The second I go under the covers to help him the little bastard Dutch ovens me! :mad:

Henry used to love diving under the covers and attacking my toes when he was a kitten. He's just as cute and loveable now.

Back off, bitch!

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 08:56 AM
Henry used to love diving under the covers and attacking my toes when he was a kitten. He's just as cute and loveable now.

Back off, bitch!

Fuckin' foot fetishists!

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Fuckin' foot fetishists!

Fukkin' foot fetishist feline fukkin' Asians!

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 08:57 AM

Ummm... pretty sure you're making that up. Everyone knows that cats fart rainbows so I don't know what you're complaining about.

Actually, I did have 4 cats growing up plus one that I basically adopted (pay it forward), and you're right... evil little fuckers. But so lovable :).

Nothing like the snobbish, contemptuous love of a pampered cat to warm the heart.

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 09:00 AM
OK ladies, Henry and I have important stuff to do. It's all yours.

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Fukkin' foot fetishist feline fukkin' Asians!

SOOO close.

I suppose you were being racially sensitive but I'll fix it for you since I have no such awareness.

"Fukkin' foot fetishist feline fukkin' Fish!"

There you go. Same meaning and complete alliteration.

robertlouis
07-19-2013, 09:01 AM
SOOO close.

I suppose you were being racially sensitive but I'll fix it for you since I have no such awareness.

"Fukkin' foot fetishist feline fukkin' Fish!"

There you go. Same meaning and complete alliteration.

Smug fukkin' Asians!

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 09:02 AM
OK ladies, Henry and I have important stuff to do. It's all yours.

Good night :)

Amy and I will do each other.

Ben in LA
07-19-2013, 11:11 AM
I'm waiting for Bob to release Yuri's set...mmm...

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 04:15 PM
Good night :)

Amy and I will do each other.

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH KIMCHI SAUCE COMING OUT OF... EVERYWHERE! Sobs :(

Prospero
07-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Painful Amy.... but I suspect that's a lot of Bulgogi

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 04:28 PM

Quiet you or I'll bibim YOUR bop! :mad:

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Amy, can you please get back in the kitchen and finish making me breakfast?

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 05:32 PM

Amy, can you please get back in the kitchen and finish making me breakfast?

Yes ma'am...

Someone save me! The crazy bitch is trying to ferment me!

GroobyKrissy
07-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Yes ma'am...

I didn't want to mention it publicly but since you brought it up... you were smelling a little bit 'off' last night...

Amy Gray
07-19-2013, 06:21 PM
I didn't want to mention it publicly but since you brought it up... you were smelling a little bit 'off' last night...

Oh that was just the brimstone, haven't you ever been with a white devil before?

mac.B
07-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Asians really only hate Koreans because they are the superior Asians (South, of course). As such, Koreans don't hate other Asians. They just dislike other Asians squinting all the time to look like them. It is annoying.

Lol I feel it. Whats up with China provoking Japan then? Or is it really about provoking the U.S?

robertlouis
07-20-2013, 06:39 AM
Oh that was just the brimstone, haven't you ever been with a white devil before?

Kimchi AND brimstone? :hide-1:

That's got to be against the Geneva Convention, surely?

robertlouis
07-20-2013, 07:14 AM
Yes ma'am...

Amy Gray, you are gracing us with yet another stunning avatar. Quite gorgeous.

Now, if that crazy Korean is done with you, I need a refill of coffee.....

Amy Gray
07-20-2013, 07:22 AM
Kimchi AND brimstone? :hide-1:

That's got to be against the Geneva Convention, surely?

You're just jealous I got the girl and you got stuck with a foot fetishizing toe nibbler of a cat. :p

robertlouis
07-20-2013, 07:29 AM
You're just jealous I got the girl and you got stuck with a foot fetishizing toe nibbler of a cat. :p

Kimchi versus tuna breath - close thing..... :hide-1:

lixx
07-20-2013, 11:56 PM

erm.. you realise that very few African slaves were Arabs or spoke Arabic? Modern Nigeria, the Congo, Ghana, etc. (some of the modern countries were slaves came from) are not Arabic cultures. How then are you being close to your roots, unless one actually is descended from an Arab culture.

That said, I live in the Caribbean and some blacks here have actual West African names (note Kofi or Kwame). But yeah, these Akan names don't really exist, it's just what they want you to think....

lixx
07-21-2013, 12:02 AM

i doubt devils look as good as you do lol..