PDA

View Full Version : Closed

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:28 PM
I was driving along the road - admiring the ocean to my right when I happenned to see this beauty standing by her car - she was really really hot - her car had broken down and as a good samaritan all I could do was to naturally help her.
I pulled up by the curve and shouted out - "Do you need some help"

On hearing that she turned around and I got a glimpse of this really sexy woman - WOW !! I thought to myself.

She turned around smiled at me and said - "oh you are a saviour - My car has broken down and I need to get somewhere - could you give me a lift"
batting her eyes at me - I was truly mesmerised

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:33 PM
I looked her up and down - her so sexy body and that perfect ass and I couldnt help but get a huge hard on - standing right there on the empty road - I was on fire - I stood there staring at her not saying a word just slowly unzipping my pants - she watched me a little curious.

And as i whipped my huge hard throbbing cock out - I loved the look on her face - it was her turn to be mesmerised now - staring at the size of my dick.

as I stroked it looking at her - I said "I can give you a lift but only if you do as I say"

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:35 PM
She kept staring at me jerking my cock - lost in it completely - " Ive never seen a cock that big"

I smiled back knowing I had her.

She kept talking still staring "what would you have me do"

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:37 PM
I looked back at her - coming closer - "take off that top baby" - your tits are too sexy to be hidden like that.

she did as she was told - and as she took off her top out came the most beautiful breasts a guy could have wanted to suck on.

I started to shake myself harder now - coming closer to her - wanting more of her

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:40 PM
I ws getting on the verge and she noticed my state - she smiled back calming me - "now are you gonna let me suck on that beautiful cock or am I just supposed to watch"
She said all this teasing me playing with her nipples

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:43 PM
I wanted to fuck her so badly but I was enjoying the sight of her too much - I wanted her to take off all her clothes now - "let me see that pussy baby - I said"

She knew I was in her control now - she put her top back on and smiled - "Oh I dont thin your going to get to see my pussy"

Maybe ill show you my ass - would you like to stick that cock in my ass"

I smiled back at her - 'Oh yeah baby - id love to fuck you in the ass' - she turned around and slid down her shorts just a bit - enough to make me wanna explode right there and then

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:48 PM
i was picturing her bent over as I would ram her ass with my monster dick - I wanted more.

"So after im done with your ass then can I have your pussy baby"

She turned around and squatted on the floor - "what if I told you I dont have a pussy"

I was not sure what she meant - "then what are you hiding under those shorts" I asked her

as soon as I said that - she slid her shorts to the side and out came a beautiful shemale cock right from under there.

This was too much for me to handle - I was shaking like mad and there was this gorgeous girl in front of me showing me her cock.

"Oh my god" - I said - "that is so hotttt - can you get it hard"

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:51 PM
She kept looking at me and started to stroke her own cock - as my passions were drawing to a climax she showed me how hard she could get - by god there was this gorgeous woman in front of me getting a hard on and all I wanted to do was suck it

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:54 PM
"Can I suck on that" - I said - "No" she replied - "First I need to suck on yours" - she called me towards her - I cam right upto her now - smelling her sweet perfume and she took my huge dick in her hands.

"Oh my god - Ive never held one so big" she cried - stroking it perfectly masterfully - I looked down at her cock hoping to have that in my mouth - but it was too late - she took me in her own mouth and as I stood there looking at this gorgeous womans cock I exploded in her mouth

rajivalan
05-22-2006, 08:57 PM
She swallowed my full load - and god there was a lot - as soon as I had emptied my cum into her - she stood up and got into my car - she looked at me still naked on the road - "if you really want to suck mine - take me home and Ill show you how its done"

She said that to me smilingly -and as I looked over at her on the seat showing me her shecock - I got hard all over again - but I knew this time we should get indoors.

:)

rajivalan
05-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Sorry but someone removed all the pictures from my story - are we not allowed to post pictures - hope I didnt offend anyone

LadyBoyzrHot
06-08-2006, 09:45 PM
that was cool

LowKey
07-28-2006, 08:00 AM
That was kick ass....you should do another.

rajivalan
08-07-2006, 02:03 PM
id love to do another - looking for a good series of pics - do u have any - do send to me ill write out something like this