PDA

View Full Version : Toxoplasma and Brazilian Transsexuals

LilyRox
07-17-2013, 10:39 AM
I was sitting around listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast today and learned about an amazing discovery. This sparked my interest from the start. Personally, I'm very into psychology.

Scientists have came across a parasite that affects the amygdala section of the brain. Recent reports show that about 66% of Brazilians have this due to undernourishment and a high rate of feral cats.

This is where it gets interesting. If you know anything about the amygdala section of the brain one of the things many scientists believe is that it stores your sexual orientation and sexual attraction. This could be why there is such a high number of transsexuals in Brazil. Seeing as this parasite affects the amygdala it's not crazy to think transsexuals may have a greater urge to transition or even affect the brain in a different way.

This is my personal theory on why there is so many transsexuals in Brazil. I do not think the poverty level is valid evidence for the amount of transsexuals.

This parasite also affects aggression and fear as well.

Joe Rogan Podcast Joe Rogan - Toxoplasma in Brazil - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BBbtcfjCuo)

This is not normal. This is CRAZY shit! Giant Russian Rat Attacks Cats [HQ] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPK_ij0llc8)

Robert Sapolsky Robert Sapolsky Interview: Toxoplasmosis - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3x3TMdkGdQ)

MacShreach
07-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Hmmmm. Toxoplasmosis is a very common condition. From the UK NHS site:

"Up to a third of the UK population will have a toxoplasmosis infection at some point in their lives. Once infected, a person is immune from further infection for life." http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Toxoplasmosis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

It can cause psychiatric issues, including depression and elevated suicide risk. It can, like the much more rare toxocara canis parasite, cause blindness by attacking the optic nerve. So yes there are interesting ideas here.

However, given that toxoplasmosis is so common, its function as a vector for transsex and trangender is pretty dubious.

To identify it as a significant factor, you would have to eliminate or at least quantify all the other potentially significant factors, which include congenital ones, such as lack of testosterone during pregnancy, environmental ones such as the culture the individual grows up in and, of course, the sex-drive models proposed by Blanchard et alia.

I'm not trying to put you down, you're smart and you're curious, and I'd encourage you to dig deeper. Are you in school/college/university?

LilyRox
07-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Seeing as there is also much higher levels traced in warmer climates of the world it would make sense. People tend to act more aggressive and sexually active in warmer areas of the world. This could be due to toxo.

LilyRox
07-17-2013, 12:03 PM
Are you in school/college/university?

Not right now. I have a Associate's Degree in Computer Programming.

MacShreach
07-17-2013, 12:57 PM
Seeing as there is also much higher levels traced in warmer climates of the world it would make sense. People tend to act more aggressive and sexually active in warmer areas of the world. This could be due to toxo.

It could also just be because it's warm...I feel sexier in summer...

I think you should do some more digging on this and see where it takes you. Personally I think that the causes of transgender and transsex are extremely complex, and include the ones I already mentioned and also others. But I could be wrong and there's no in principio reason why a parasitic infection might not be a factor. However that doesn't in the slightest prove that it is; if we are going to add this, then evidence (not conjecture) will be required.

Please don't stop though, Lily. There are many academics and scientists who hide behind their qualifications and who routinely dismiss work done by people from other fields. (This argument has been used by behaviourists like Ken Zucker against Lynn Conway, for example.) It's a most pernicious tactic. Anyone can do good research, whether their background is in that field or not. Getting the ducks in a row, proceeding methodically and taking criticism on board are the keys, so keep digging girl and see where it takes you. You might even get to be Doctor Lily, who knows?

Any time you want to bounce ideas, even if I'm not active here, PM me (my account is always active and it's linked to my email) or get me through one of my blogs. You might find Trish and RallyCola helpful too.

LilyRox
07-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Yes... Yes I'm sure, there's some kind of correlation between warm climates and Toxo. I remember reading a long time ago that MS causes lymph nodes to be formed around the spinal cord and brain. One thing common among many MS patients is that the heat literally flares up their condition. Patients with minor cases of MS may be perfectly normal, until introduced to the heat...

Heat Intolerance in Multiple Sclerosis - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv2x7ZVel5I)

What does MS have in common with Toxo? Lymph nodes. When Toxo starts forming it creates lymph nodes in the brain.

Hot climates may be required for the parasite to infest. It is possible that perhaps not being introduced to a certain level of heat the parasite goes dormant.

Toxo is actually very common and might explain some of these claims about the heat instead of that global warming is purely the factor behind heat and violence.

I've actually always been interested in science. In college I did a APA argumentative on why human cloning should be pushed to understand how genes work, cells age and the road to immorality. I got an A+.

LilyRox
07-17-2013, 09:47 PM
Interesting update in statistics I looked up. Here's a broad view of estimations from countries on transgender statistics. It it wise to remember these are just estimations, the real amount of transsexuals will never be known. The statistics are shocking nonetheless:

Canada

Population: ~35 million

Estimated Transgender People: ~105,000

--------------------

United States

Population: ~314 million

Estimated Transgender People: ~942,000

This is where is gets weird...

In order to compare the United States with Canada I would have to divide down the numbers proportionally...

314 million / 9 = 34.8 million

942,000 / 9 = 104,666

The amount is nearly mirrored with Canada!

After this I was very excited to get the data for Trans Brazil.

--------------------

This data was very hard to find and took a long time to get, but I got it.

Brazil

Population: ~198 million

Estimated Transgender People: ~1,653,299

198 million / 5.7 = ~34.7 million

1,653,299 / 5.7 = ~290,052

--------------------

Amazing research. Some of the best results I've ever gotten for something.

Before anyone says anything I would like to note that in Brazil some people become transvestites at a very young age to make a living, however , I personally think it's unbelievable that the United States and Canada have nearly the same estimated amount when looked at proportionally.

Brazil is nearly triple the amount! Words can not describe how amazed I am by these results. I always knew a good amount of trans came from Brazil, but never this much.

I look forward to my results on Mexico. I expect to see a little more than the United States, but less than Brazil. Possibly around the 140,000-210,000 range when sized with the rest. If it is, I'm in the right direction to proving a heat correlation with Transgender Probability and/or Toxo.

In the time waiting, enjoy this map of the equator.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:World_map_with_equator.jpg

londonpirate
07-17-2013, 10:32 PM
stick to the day job

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 12:21 AM
stick to the day job

No.

Everyone is curious about the world we live in when they're growing up, but there's 2 kinds of people:

1. The person who says "I don't know" and goes on with life accepting everything that people tell them.

2. The person who actually tries to figure it out and change the world forever.

I suppose if we lived in 13th century you would accept that the world is flat as well.

MDinMD
07-18-2013, 12:32 AM
Everyone is curious about the world we live in when they're growing up, but there's 2 kinds of people:

1. The person who says "I don't know" and goes on with life accepting everything that people tell them.

2. The person who actually tries to figure it out and change the world forever.

Don't let anybody stop you.

danthepoetman
07-18-2013, 01:42 AM
These are very interresting reaserches, Lily. And very interresting numbers indeed. I'm not absolutely sure why you would make an immideate connection with heat, as many other factors could be considered, it seems to me.
But you are investigative and bright -besides being so lovely. Really nice stuff! Keep us posted on this, please!

natina
07-18-2013, 01:46 AM
senchai says he knows why there are more gays and transgenders in Latin

countries and culture then in any other culture or country.

he wrote a thread about it.

MANY CULTURES IF YOU CAN NOT OCCUPY A MALE ROLE YOU ARE CONSIDERED FEMALE

a male role would be the provider and protector while the female role would be the nurturer and.....

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 01:46 AM
Don't let anybody stop you.

Thanks.

I'm not saying I'm right. There's a good chance I'm wrong, but if I were to just give up we would never know.

Another thing to note that a lot of people seem to forgot that failing is good.

Failing is data that proves that it's not the right solution. If Thomas Edison didn't write down every time he failed I can guarantee he wouldn't have found a solution to the light bulb.

maddygirl
07-18-2013, 01:52 AM
I think a lot of it has to do how culturally acceptable transsexuality is more than "heat" or any other factor. In places like Brazil and Thailand, transsexuals are more accepted or at least the public is more aware of us. Therefore, the people who are transsexual have a better chance of transitioning successfully, as transsexuality doesn't have as much of a stigma as it does in the US, UK, Canada, or other countries. If you look at the statistics of transsexuality in Thailand, it's MUCH higher than the US, mainly because it's more socially acceptable to be transsexual, so the girls aren't as scared to come out and transition. That's what I think anyway.

Chuck
07-18-2013, 01:59 AM
So LilyRox, just figured all this out by crunching a few dubious numbers found on the internet?

If only getting a Masters or PhD were this easy. Hell I would have flunked my Bachelor's Thesis with a conclusion based on such shoddy research.

But don't worry. You're in the right place. This is exactly where such research should be submitted.

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 02:03 AM
Yes, I know about western culture and the acceptance of transsexuals. I don't think it's valid enough evidence to prove why there's sometimes nearly triple as many transsexuals in some area's of the world. I also know the majority of these places are near the equator. You could say coincidence, but I'm digging deeper.

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/855/kkhx.jpg (http://imageshack.com/i/nrkkhxj/)

Chuck
07-18-2013, 02:16 AM
Chicken or the egg?
Coconut or the coconut tree?

Which came first?

These places you have circled on the map are also places of extreme financial inequality where foreigners of financial means are known to come for the cheap sex trade. How many are gay men (not real transgenders) who do it only for the money?

Also consider the very unique nature of Thailand and their historical cultural tolerance toward Katoys.

Just a couple things that jump out at me right away, but I would waste not another moment on your theory. It's only made more laughable by your certainty. Do you have any idea how many years of research a credible researcher -- scrutinized and reviewed by peers -- would have to undertake to make such a theory credible?

runningdownthatdream
07-18-2013, 02:20 AM
I came to the conclusion - from my limited travels - that one sees more openly gay, lesbian, and transsexual people in some countries due to cultural reasons. I agree that this may occur, in part, to fill gaps in a particular gender. I also believe it helps with population control although that's probably really hard to prove. I will say this: in my experiences in the Philippines nearly every family I encountered (and I met a lot) had a gay, lesbian, transsexual, or combinations of all. Parents would openly encourage weaker, more shy boys to be girls and vice-versa for girls. It was startling to hear pre-teen boys be repeatedly referred to as 'she' and to hear them addressed with female diminutives. Men who liked gays or transsexuals were often also in relationships with GGs but I noticed no obvious stigma attached to those men by other supposedly straight men. The only stigma in my view comes from the Catholic church which frowns on anything other than genetic man/woman relationships.

Having said that I believe cultural acceptance plays a part in increased numbers of gay, lesbian, transsexual people in different parts of the world, I also happen to be one of those people who believe that culture is determined by geography........sooooooo maybe there is something to the hotter climate theory after all ;)

natina
07-18-2013, 02:24 AM
this toxiplasma is cute!

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/files/images/productdetails/toxoplasmosis.jpg

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 02:31 AM
Chicken or the egg?
Coconut or the coconut tree?

Which came first?

These places you have circled on the map are also places of extreme financial inequality where foreigners of financial means are known to come for the cheap sex trade. How many are gay men (not real transgenders) who do it only for the money?

Also consider the very unique nature of Thailand and their historical cultural tolerance toward Katoys.

Just a couple things that jump out at me right away, but I would waste not another moment on your theory. It's only made more laughable by your certainty. Do you have any idea how many years of research a credible researcher -- scrutinized and reviewed by peers -- would have to undertake to make such a theory credible?

Please go to Brazil, survey 100 million people, and get back to me. Of course I used numbers from reliable organizations on the internet.

By the way, a PhD doesn't make you smarter. The experience getting a PhD does. So don't wave that paper bullshit around.

Sorry I haven't finished college to get my PhD. I'm only 21 and started college 2 years ago.

If you have valid evidence to disprove my point get back to me or get off my thread.

Transgender sex trade isn't a good enough answer. How did it start, why did it start, why is it accepted, etc.

There's tons of places that have poverty in western cultures that don't have the numbers of transgenders as these places.

I do believe it's accepted more in these places, but I do believe it's because of altered brains due to heat and/or Toxo.

natina
07-18-2013, 02:35 AM
the role changes are explain in TABOO

this show is about somoan culture but it it it explains the ROLE CHANGES

Fafahini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9NtJO7JNQ

Fafahini are a third gender in Samoa in which the family decides to raise a male child as female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_x2NU-ewe0

Fafafine: Boys raised as Girls in Samoa

a male role would be the provider and protector while the female role would be the nurturer and.....

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 02:40 AM
the role changes are explain in TABOO

this show is about somoan culture

Fafahini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV9NtJO7JNQ

Yeah, I seen this like a year ago.

This island actually lays pretty much right on the line of the equator.

natina
07-18-2013, 03:43 AM
did you know that senchai supposedly wrote a thread explaining why many in LATIN COUTRIES ARE TRANSGENDERED ARE GAY?

have you seen the thread?

there are many HA members (Fafahini )who if I knew they had the $$$$$$ I would put them in this dungeon in hollywood hills under servitude and would not

release them until they were fully transitioned,trained and a whore for any man who desires them.

Yeah, I seen this like a year ago.

This island actually lays pretty much right on the line of the equator.

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 03:47 AM
Yes, I have. I actually took the total LGBT of Brazil and reduced it down to the actual estimated Trans percentage in Brazil.

The numbers of homosexuals is high, but Trans still comes out unbelievably high.

natina
07-18-2013, 03:58 AM
thats called a weighted average

do you have the url for snchai's thread?

post it please!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 04:38 AM
thats called a weighted average

do you have the url for snchai's thread?

post it please!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Yeah a weighted average.

No. I didn't mean I seen his post personally, but if read articles on the subject though.

If anyone can link it that would be great.

natina
07-18-2013, 05:02 AM
wiki is not the best place to get this info but here you go

Weighted arithmetic mean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighted_arithmetic_mean)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/weighted+average

Yeah a weighted average.

No. I didn't mean I seen his post personally, but if read articles on the subject though.

If anyone can link it that would be great.

Chuck
07-18-2013, 06:14 AM
Please go to Brazil, survey 100 million people, and get back to me. Of course I used numbers from reliable organizations on the internet.

By the way, a PhD doesn't make you smarter. The experience getting a PhD does. So don't wave that paper bullshit around.

Sorry I haven't finished college to get my PhD. I'm only 21 and started college 2 years ago.

If you have valid evidence to disprove my point get back to me or get off my thread.

Transgender sex trade isn't a good enough answer. How did it start, why did it start, why is it accepted, etc.

There's tons of places that have poverty in western cultures that don't have the numbers of transgenders as these places.

I do believe it's accepted more in these places, but I do believe it's because of altered brains due to heat and/or Toxo.

You're the one with the thesis. I don't have to disprove it by arguing for the opposing view. All I have to do is show the various shortcomings in your thesis. Don't worry. If you do the next two years at a reputable 4 year university you will hopefully learn how to research and write a compelling argument that holds water as one of your requirements. Until then this is probably the right place for your ideas. If I were to think like you I'd say something like this in an attempt to support your argument:

"Hey, the proof in my argument is to be found right here in the United States. There are almost no transgenders in Alaska but soooo many in Miami -- tropical climate and all. Must be the toxoplasma! Hence my argument must be valid."

And while I've thrown you this bone as a joke I bet you're considering its validity.

By the way, once you put it on the open forum it belongs to all of us. If you want it to be strictly yours, put it exclusively on your own website or blog.

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 06:26 AM
All I have to do is show the various shortcomings in your thesis And...? All talk, side skipper.

"Hey, the proof in my argument is to be found right here in the United States. There are almost no transgenders in Alaska but soooo many in Miami -- tropical climate and all. Must be the toxoplasma! Hence my argument must be valid."

And while I've thrown you this bone as a joke I bet you're considering its validity.

That's nothing like what I've said. Alaska has less than 1 million people.

1. Toxo has been proven to be more common in hotter/tropic climates

2. The majority of countries with the highest amount of trans are by the equator.

3. Many of these countries are malnourished, increasing the odds of parasites.

4. Toxo has been proven to make some people more aggressive and others more submissive. As it is new it is unknown what it could do to someone trans.

danthepoetman
07-18-2013, 06:43 AM
Natina (and Seanchai) are absolutely right. Out there, as in Ancient Greece or to a lesser extent, Ancient Rome, sexuality is not considered on the basis of homo or hetero sexuality, like it is here, but rather in terms of penetration. Lesbianism is hardly ever mentioned as it is hardly a sexual activity -only Roman reffers to it, but only when the author thinks that one woman is penetrating the other with her clitoris, ridiculously; there was also lesbian love poems, but socially, it's not even consider as a sexual act. Everything is considered in terms we would call top and bottom today. A young man, not yet a man, or a warrior, or a citizen and a defender of the city, can be penetrated, he can seduce other men, and the man who penetrates him is not considers gay. Older, the penetrated of the two will be blamed as he can't fullfiled his manly duties.
Same thing in Brazil. The man who penetrates and is not penetrated is not considered gay, even if he loves and lives with his bottom. The bottom is considered gay, he's seen as someone who assumes the feminine part of the relationship. Same thing when it comes to most transsexuals in Brazil: they often consider themselves to be gay but not their men, not their tops, and they often only have contempt for their bottom clients when they're prostitutes. I reffer you to the book of Don Kulick, "Travesti", who lived a long while with transsexual women in Brazil before writing his book, which was first a PhD thesis in sociology, if I'm not wrong.
So indeed, the cultural ideas on the matter might have a very serious impact on the numbers.

I came to the conclusion - from my limited travels - that one sees more openly gay, lesbian, and transsexual people in some countries due to cultural reasons. I agree that this may occur, in part, to fill gaps in a particular gender. I also believe it helps with population control although that's probably really hard to prove. I will say this: in my experiences in the Philippines nearly every family I encountered (and I met a lot) had a gay, lesbian, transsexual, or combinations of all. Parents would openly encourage weaker, more shy boys to be girls and vice-versa for girls. It was startling to hear pre-teen boys be repeatedly referred to as 'she' and to hear them addressed with female diminutives. Men who liked gays or transsexuals were often also in relationships with GGs but I noticed no obvious stigma attached to those men by other supposedly straight men. The only stigma in my view comes from the Catholic church which frowns on anything other than genetic man/woman relationships.
Having said that I believe cultural acceptance plays a part in increased numbers of gay, lesbian, transsexual people in different parts of the world, I also happen to be one of those people who believe that culture is determined by geography........sooooooo maybe there is something to the hotter climate theory after all ;)
There is long and complex transgenderism traditons in many places in Asia indeed, Runningdownthatdream, you're absolutely right. I don't think one Asian society is really open to it, I don't think any gives the same place to transgender as others, but there is more acceptance nonetheless because of these long traditions (Kathoeys, Kabuki, Chinese opera and others...).

Chuck, for Christ's sake, you might be right on the principle, but you really don't need to make an ass of yourself for that, do you?

So LilyRox, just figured all this out by crunching a few dubious numbers found on the internet?
If only getting a Masters or PhD were this easy. Hell I would have flunked my Bachelor's Thesis with a conclusion based on such shoddy research.
But don't worry. You're in the right place. This is exactly where such research should be submitted.

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 07:12 AM
This culture thing isn't scientific at all. Some people try to disprove me when I have perfectly good facts.

China is no where near the equator and estimated to have about ~400,000 transgender people.

Do you know how low that is? China is fucking HUGEEEE. There is about ~1.3 billion people in China.

When you reduce everything down on the scale with the United States China has about ~108,000 Transgender people while United States merely has about ~105,000.

You guys think it's all babble about toxoplasma, but the fact is 1/3 people in the world have this and a lot of them are near the equator.

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 07:41 AM
This culture thing isn't scientific at all. Some people try to disprove me when I have perfectly good facts.

China is no where near the equator and estimated to have about ~400,000 transgender people.

Do you know how low that is? China is fucking HUGEEEE. There is about ~1.3 billion people in China.

When you reduce everything down on the scale with the United States China has about ~108,000 Transgender people while United States merely has about ~105,000.

You guys think it's all babble about toxoplasma, but the fact is 1/3 people in the world have this and a lot of them are near the equator.

Holy shit I added a zero by mistake, the amount was so low.

1,300,000,000 / 37 = 35,135,135

400,000 / 37 = 10,810

danthepoetman
07-18-2013, 07:44 AM
Well, Lily, culture is one possible factor in some circumstances. But you can't just say: "Hey! look! there is more ts close to the Equator, therefore, it's a matter of climate". That's a bit simplistic; don't you see that? There could be a great number of different factors involved, here. Don't you think so?
About China, I wouldn't rely too much anyways on numbers, as China is far from being open, and many things are still hidden. The numbers in Hong Kong might be more interresting, or in Singapore, singularly. And even there, you have to remain cautious about not extending the meaning of simple numbers.

As to the idea that toxoplasma would affect the amydala because it would be related to sexual functions, Lily, I'm not sure where you took such information. We know quite well today that the amygdala is more related to the interpretation of sensory impressions. Is there a threat in such or such sensation, or is it something to be seeken. Although much of the spacial reconaissance relies on the right side of the brain, we know that for the reason I just mentioned, recognition of faces troubled if not completely impaired when the amydala is affected. The gland that is central in the sexual function and identity is rather the hypothalamus. And indeed, reaserches have shown that a region in the surrounding of the hypothalamus is similar in women and transsexual women, called the sexualy dimorphic area, evidently for that reason.

Finally when it comes to agressivity and passivity, where the real centers are atop the medulla oblongata, and territoriality, fear, etc., it is far from being the only factor in sexuality, Lily. On the contrary: it is a minuscule part of it, and the amygdala is not recognize to play any role in it...

Once again, what you're diggin in is very interresting. It raises questions. But we are all subjected to caution when it comes to interpreting any finding.

danthepoetman
07-18-2013, 07:53 AM
One thing, for instance, Lily, that's already proven to have a deep impact on animal sexuality, on animal intersexuality, are the pollutants named xenoestrogens. There's about 50 different types of them, present everywhere in our daily life. Every plastic around you for instance, contains xenoestrogens. When they are released in nature, we know for a fact from numerous studies, that they affect considerably animal life in the most polluted regions. Large numbers of cases of animal intersexuality, ambiguous sex, and problems related to sexual orientation; often the number of females largely exceeds that of males and there's an undeniable feminization of species around these polluted areas. And this is just one possible example of something well established that can have an impact. There are many many more...
Numbers are interresting, but the interpretation is something else...

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 08:05 AM
Well, Lily, culture is one possible factor in some circumstances. But you can't just say: "Hey! look! there is more ts close to the Equator, therefore, it's a matter of climate". That's a bit simplistic; don't you see that? There could be a great number of different factors involved, here. Don't you think so?
About China, I wouldn't rely too much anyways on numbers, as China is far from being open, and many things are still hidden. The numbers in Hong Kong might be more interresting, or in Singapore, singularly. And even there, you have to remain cautious about not extending the meaning of simple numbers.

As to the idea that toxoplasma would affect the amydala because it would be related to sexual functions, Lily, I'm not sure where you took such information. We know quite well today that the amygdala is more related to the interpretation of sensory impressions. Is there a threat in such or such sensation, or is it something to be seeken. Although much of the spacial reconaissance relies on the right side of the brain, we know that for the reason I just mentioned, recognition of faces troubled if not completely impaired when the amydala is affected. The gland that is central in the sexual function and identity is rather the hypothalamus. And indeed, reaserches have shown that a region in the surrounding of the hypothalamus is similar in women and transsexual women, called the sexualy dimorphic area, evidently for that reason.

Finally when it comes to agressivity and passivity, where the real centers are atop the medulla oblongata, and territoriality, fear, etc., it is far from being the only factor in sexuality, Lily. On the contrary: it is a minuscule part of it, and the amygdala is not recognize to play any role in it...

Once again, what you're diggin in is very interresting. It raises questions. But we are all subjected to caution when it comes to interpreting any finding.

How do you call me simplistic when you just say it's a culture thing? Yes, I know it's still shocking in numbers though. With all the chances of it just being a coincidence, there's really nothing to disprove it yet.

There have been new studies done suggesting that the amygdala might determine sexual orientation. This is a huge break through considering this might determine if a person is trans or not, possibly even a sense of self being. I didn't mean sexual functions if that's what I wrote. http://www.pnas.org/content/105/30/10273.full

danthepoetman
07-18-2013, 08:27 AM
How do you call me simplistic when you just say it's a culture thing? Yes, I know it's still shocking in numbers though. With all the chances of it just being a coincidence, there's really nothing to disprove it yet.

There have been new studies done suggesting that the amygdala might determine sexual orientation. This is a huge break through considering this might determine if a person is trans or not, possibly even a sense of self being. I didn't mean sexual functions if that's what I wrote. http://www.pnas.org/content/105/30/10273.full
Sweetie, the article is saying almost exactly what I was telling you in my post. It is talking about the hypothalamus being involved in sexual dimorphism, and about the "functional connectivity" to the amygdala, which is very different.
Now, what does that connectivity have to do with the sexual function is probably related indeed, as I was telling you, to the meaning given to the recognition of sensory feeling in sexuality, but as the article says, the region related in itself to sexuality and sexual orientation and sexual identity is the hypothalamus, a gland which is implicated in many hormonal fuctions of sexual nature.
Something directly affecting the amygdala would not necessarely affect the hypothalamus. Not at all.

Secondly, Lily, please, don't twist my words! I never said that you were simplistic, I said the opposite. You're very bright. But to simply say there's more ts around the Equator and therefore it is certain or almost that there's a link is a bit simple. No? Once again, what I've said is that there might be much other factors to it, of course.

Finally, I didn't say it was only a matter of culture; I said that culture can be one important factor. Personaly, I believe much more in biology, but the cultural factor does have an impact, sometimes...

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 08:44 AM
Sweetie, the article is saying almost exactly what I was telling you in my post. It is talking about the hypothalamus being involved in sexual dimorphism, and about the "functional connectivity" to the amygdala, which is very different.
Now, what does that connectivity have to do with the sexual function is probably related indeed, as I was telling you, to the meaning given to the recognition of sensory feeling in sexuality, but as the article says, the region related in itself to sexuality and sexual orientation and sexual identity is the hypothalamus, a gland which is implicated in many hormonal fuctions of sexual nature.
Something directly affecting the amygdala would not necessarely affect the hypothalamus. Not at all.

Secondly, Lily, please, don't twist my words! I never said that you were simplistic, I said the opposite. You're very bright. But to simply say there's more ts around the Equator and therefore it is certain or almost that there's a link is a bit simple. No? Once again, what I've said is that there might be much other factors to it, of course.

Finally, I didn't say it was only a matter of culture; I said that culture can be one important factor. Personaly, I believe much more in biology, but the cultural factor does have an impact, sometimes...

Yeah sexual dimorphism is still a very big issue though. Messing with that could alter your actions differently of what you make normally do as your birth gender. Perhaps I didn't word it right.

Mhmm there's other factors as well that I've been trying to add.

Yeah the thing with culture is you can't really measure it easily how much impact it has. It's full of personal opinions and beliefs. Some of what some people in the culture could care less about and some people in the culture take it very seriously. It could have a great effect on it or not so much.

All these places are pretty much right on the equator which is still very hard to ignore. It would be silly to discard the entire thing and say the heat doesn't have some type of factor in it.

danthepoetman
07-18-2013, 08:51 AM
I agree with you that the numbers and the geographical data you're showing us is very interresting, Lily. You should keep this up, keep digging into this. It's very interresting and you're obviously a very very bright young woman! :)

MacShreach
07-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Yeah sexual dimorphism is still a very big issue though. Messing with that could alter your actions differently of what you make normally do as your birth gender. Perhaps I didn't word it right.

Mhmm there's other factors as well that I've been trying to add.

Yeah the thing with culture is you can't really measure it easily how much impact it has. It's full of personal opinions and beliefs. Some of what some people in the culture could care less about and some people in the culture take it very seriously. It could have a great effect on it or not so much.

All these places are pretty much right on the equator which is still very hard to ignore. It would be silly to discard the entire thing and say the heat doesn't have some type of factor in it.

That's not really true, Lily. You can certainly describe the nature of any specific culture and show how that impacts on individual behaviour. However, it's a two-way street in that culture derives from evolutionary imperatives, which either encourage or discourage certain behaviour, but then evolves to develop new behaviours.

Even were culture not definable in this way, that would not eliminate it as a cause for anything; it would just mean that we didn't have the tools yet. (But actually we do.)

Let's just take a raincheck on your basic thesis here, though. Unless I'm much mistaken, you began by saying that transsex and transgender is higher in some areas because of the presence of domestic cats, who transmit a parasitic infection to humans, and this affects a part of the brain that may be implicated in gender identity. From there you appear to have moved to suggest that ts/tg is a consequence of climate, since it appears more frequently (you argue) where it's warm.

You appear to be trying to perform a statistical anaysis on the relative numbers of tg/ts in various territories, in order to support this and the first question is, 'where are you getting the stats and how reliable are they?' I am personally less than convinced about them for a number of reasons.

Then, if you can demonstrate an elevated incidence of ts/tg in the warm countries, in order to show that this has to do with toxoplasmosis and not some other factor that might be related to heat, you have to show that there is a parallel uptick in the incidence of toxoplasmosis. Here you have an issue because the uk govt health agency, the NHS, reports an incidence of 30% in the UK population. The UK is not a hot place, nor is it near the tropics, and in one of your posts you suggest that a one-third incidence of toxoplasmosis infection is high, whereas the UK figure would suggest it's normal. I don't have time to dig through the numbers for the rest of the temperate countries, but in any case you would have to show that the UK was exceptional (and why), or your case falls.

Then you have to demonstrate that the changes to the brain's amygdala that you think are caused by toxoplasmosis, and suggest cause ts/tg actually do. That's a kicker because you have to reliably establish a causal link statistically. Just quoting whole numbers of ts/tg or rates of prevalence does not help at all, because it doesn't exclude any other possible factors, like culture or ethnicity, which may be having an effect.

You need much more specificity, expressly a relationship between ts/tg individuals and active toxoplasmosis infection. (ie, not general totals.) For your broader stat approach to be able to support your general thesis, the numbers of individual ts/tg showing toxoplasmosis would need to be very high, up near the 100% high.

And even if you can establish such a link, you still have to explain why similar rates of incidence of toxoplasmosis in the hot countries you cite, which you rate about 33%, and in temperate countries like the UK, which is officially 30%, would have such different effects on the levels of ts/tg.

You might say, 'Oh it's the heat', but that's not the same as proving it's the heat.

MacShreach
07-18-2013, 09:21 PM
You're the one with the thesis. I don't have to disprove it by arguing for the opposing view. All I have to do is show the various shortcomings in your thesis. Don't worry. If you do the next two years at a reputable 4 year university you will hopefully learn how to research and write a compelling argument that holds water as one of your requirements. Until then this is probably the right place for your ideas. If I were to think like you I'd say something like this in an attempt to support your argument:

By the way, once you put it on the open forum it belongs to all of us. If you want it to be strictly yours, put it exclusively on your own website or blog.

You know, having advanced degrees is not a licence to be an insufferable prick. Just saying.

LilyRox
07-18-2013, 10:21 PM
That's not really true, Lily. You can certainly describe the nature of any specific culture and show how that impacts on individual behaviour. However, it's a two-way street in that culture derives from evolutionary imperatives, which either encourage or discourage certain behaviour, but then evolves to develop new behaviours.

Even were culture not definable in this way, that would not eliminate it as a cause for anything; it would just mean that we didn't have the tools yet. (But actually we do.)

Let's just take a raincheck on your basic thesis here, though. Unless I'm much mistaken, you began by saying that transsex and transgender is higher in some areas because of the presence of domestic cats, who transmit a parasitic infection to humans, and this affects a part of the brain that may be implicated in gender identity. From there you appear to have moved to suggest that ts/tg is a consequence of climate, since it appears more frequently (you argue) where it's warm.

You appear to be trying to perform a statistical anaysis on the relative numbers of tg/ts in various territories, in order to support this and the first question is, 'where are you getting the stats and how reliable are they?' I am personally less than convinced about them for a number of reasons.

Then, if you can demonstrate an elevated incidence of ts/tg in the warm countries, in order to show that this has to do with toxoplasmosis and not some other factor that might be related to heat, you have to show that there is a parallel uptick in the incidence of toxoplasmosis. Here you have an issue because the uk govt health agency, the NHS, reports an incidence of 30% in the UK population. The UK is not a hot place, nor is it near the tropics, and in one of your posts you suggest that a one-third incidence of toxoplasmosis infection is high, whereas the UK figure would suggest it's normal. I don't have time to dig through the numbers for the rest of the temperate countries, but in any case you would have to show that the UK was exceptional (and why), or your case falls.

Then you have to demonstrate that the changes to the brain's amygdala that you think are caused by toxoplasmosis, and suggest cause ts/tg actually do. That's a kicker because you have to reliably establish a causal link statistically. Just quoting whole numbers of ts/tg or rates of prevalence does not help at all, because it doesn't exclude any other possible factors, like culture or ethnicity, which may be having an effect.

You need much more specificity, expressly a relationship between ts/tg individuals and active toxoplasmosis infection. (ie, not general totals.) For your broader stat approach to be able to support your general thesis, the numbers of individual ts/tg showing toxoplasmosis would need to be very high, up near the 100% high.

And even if you can establish such a link, you still have to explain why similar rates of incidence of toxoplasmosis in the hot countries you cite, which you rate about 33%, and in temperate countries like the UK, which is officially 30%, would have such different effects on the levels of ts/tg.

You might say, 'Oh it's the heat', but that's not the same as proving it's the heat.

You can describe culture differences, analyze it, but it when comes down to it there's no easy way to understand how it affects an entire country in mass form.

For instance, just because it's accepted does it really affect more people's actions? How many people don't become TG due to cultural differences?
When you start asking huge ass questions like these it's impossible to come near a number range, it all becomes speculation.

There is data on estimations of transgender people in other countries. While I agree it's not 100% right, the fact is we'll never know the true number in our life time. It's just not possible. When you know the estimation of transgender people in the United States, One estimation is as good as another.

I find it hard to believe that on estimations, that the United States could have more TG's than Brazil when it's been estimated Brazil has nearly 3 times more. Plus, it doesn't take a genius to see the fact that more TG's come from these area's. If you have any evidence disproving it, please share, because I can guarantee it's not there.

Let's get one thing clear. The main thing I'm trying to prove is that there's some type of correlation between hot climates and the chance of being TG. The Toxo is just something added on to look into later. The reason why is because it's been proven, F-A-C-T that toxoplasma is more common in tropic places. Why? I don't know, but the fact is these places are all where it's common.

Pretty sure all these places carry cats, but even if they don't it really doesn't matter. The fact is this a parasite, it can get into food and all sorts of other things. Anything these places import have a chance of carrying parasites. I believe a hotter climate is required for this parasite to manifest rapidly. Most of these places are malnourished, like I said before.

Actually, that's not an issue. 30% in the UK is nothing. Try 66%-80% of people infected in Brazil.

"You need much more specificity, expressly a relationship between ts/tg individuals and active toxoplasmosis infection. (ie, not general totals.) For your broader stat approach to be able to support your general thesis, the numbers of individual ts/tg showing toxoplasmosis would need to be very high, up near the 100% high. "

This is where the problem sets in. It's very hard to tell due to fact that 1/3 people in the world have toxoplasmosis. So it would very hard to tell chance vs parasite. I'm not even that far into it yet. I should prove the correlation between hot climates and TG's before that (if there is one).

I think you guys are very impatient. This is something that takes years of development. I don't have all the answers, I can't. There's too many area's to research at once. However, there is nothing to disprove this yet.

I truly believe there is a correlation between chance of becoming TG and hot climates.

I also believe there is a connection between hot climates and Toxo.

Is Toxo linked to TG's? I don't know, I can't say. I'll say it's not been disproved yet.

Toxoplasmosis does affect the amygdala part of the brain. The amygdala also stores sexual dimorphism, which tells how you should behave as your gender. Basically, when messed with you can make a male mammal want to be mounted rather than mount something.

"You might say, 'Oh it's the heat', but that's not the same as proving it's the heat."

Where have you been? These things don't happen over night. I've been looking into it more and more. Right now, I can show you what I've found.

Most of the highest TG populated areas in the world are on the equator such as:

Brazil
Thailand
Philippines
Samoa

Pretty much the only country worth noting that even compares near to these places is France. France is pretty much known as a safe haven for transgender people in the western culture due to all the LGBT rights it has.
Even then France just isn't on the scale with the rest of these places due to population.

Canada has supported full LGBT rights for a long time and is still scaled with the United States as far as estimated TG's/population.

mac.B
07-18-2013, 11:01 PM

Where did you get this from? I have friends from Tanzania, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Cameroon and other part of Africa who will tell you that sex is not as much of and issue in their countries. People usually only have sex with someone when they have a connection with them. In these areas its the western tourists who come to pay these people for sex. In fact when I was In Thailand back in 2009 I hung out with some Nigerians who told me of English men traveling to their countries offering money, companionship among other things to the young gay African boys. Young as in 17-24 range. Africans who are not under western rule or with little interaction with westerners behave like Africans. There are beautiful peaceful places in Africa that are never talked about(wonder why) that have virtually no problems at all. Compare those the places where Africans are taught to behave like westerners in order to fit in to the society-places like the U.S, Britain, the Congo, South Africa etc. Its these places where you see violence and heightened sexual activity.

Among the indigenous people under western influence sexual activity is linked to depressive social conditions. Sex is used as escapism which is why there are so many unplanned births from young parents. As for the heightened aggression the same thing applies. These are poorer people who are taught that who they are isnt good enough so they tend to treat outsiders better than their own. The murder rates in places like Puerto Rico, DR, Columbia and the U.S inner cities reflect both an intense self hatred and economic depression.

Sorry just because someone lives in warmer climates does not make them more savage than than the Nordics. Look at it like this; who is requesting to see fruits shoved in the anuses of young Katoeys for porn sites? I doubt those requests came form anyone in Africa, South America or Asia. Just something to think about.:)

maddygirl
07-18-2013, 11:08 PM
Where did you get this from? I have friends from Tanzania, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Cameroon and other part of Africa who will tell you that sex is not as much of and issue in their countries. People usually only have sex with someone when they have a connection with them. In these areas its the western tourists who come to pay these people for sex. In fact when I was In Thailand back in 2009 I hung out with some Nigerians who told me of English men traveling to their countries offering money, companionship among other things to the young gay African boys. Young as in 17-24 range. Africans who are not under western rule or with little interaction with westerners behave like Africans. There are beautiful peaceful places in Africa that are never talked about(wonder why) that have virtually no problems at all. Compare those the places where Africans are taught to behave like westerners in order to fit in to the society-places like the U.S, Britain, the Congo, South Africa etc. Its these places where you see violence and heightened sexual activity.

Among the indigenous people under western influence sexual activity is linked to depressive social conditions. Sex is used as escapism which is why there are so many unplanned births from young parents. As for the heightened aggression the same thing applies. These are poorer people who are taught that who they are isnt good enough so they tend to treat outsiders better than their own. The murder rates in places like Puerto Rico, DR, Columbia and the U.S inner cities reflect both an intense self hatred and economic depression.

Sorry just because someone lives in warmer climates does not make them more savage than than the Nordics. Look at it like this; who is requesting to see fruits shoved in the anuses of young Katoeys for porn sites? I doubt those requests came form anyone in Africa, South America or Asia. Just something to think about.:)
Exactly what I think. It's cultural, not some phenomenon. The prevelance isn't any more or less, it's just either more or less accepted in certain societies, giving more people a chance to transition.

mac.B
07-18-2013, 11:16 PM
Exactly what I think. It's cultural, not some phenomenon. The prevelance isn't any more or less, it's just either more or less accepted in certain societies, giving more people a chance to transition.

I think you meant to respond to someone elses post.

maddygirl
07-18-2013, 11:22 PM
Lol, oops.

MacShreach
07-19-2013, 01:57 AM
You can describe culture differences, analyze it, but it when comes down to it there's no easy way to understand how it affects an entire country in mass form.

For instance, just because it's accepted does it really affect more people's actions? How many people don't become TG due to cultural differences? <snip>

Most of the highest TG populated areas in the world are on the equator such as:

Brazil
Thailand
Philippines
Samoa

Pretty much the only country worth noting that even compares near to these places is France. France is pretty much known as a safe haven for transgender people in the western culture due to all the LGBT rights it has.
Even then France just isn't on the scale with the rest of these places due to population.

Canada has supported full LGBT rights for a long time and is still scaled with the United States as far as estimated TG's/population.

First I would like to say I'm sorry if you think I'm impatient--I don't think I am being so, I think I'm doing what any academic should do and pointing out to you the areas where there are problems. Furthermore I appreciate that you are at a very early stage.

You said a lot in your reply and thank you for taking that time. It's very late here and I only have time to respond to a couple of points, one being that of 'how many do not become ts/tg for cultural reasons.?' I did a blog post about this a while ago but to briefly summarise, we have no way of telliing how many there are, which in turn means, we have no way of knowing what the total ts/tg numbers really are. That is a major poblem.

If your figure of 68%-80% is true for toxoplasmosis infection in Brazil, then that is much higher than the UK, but either I missed it or you didn't mention that before.

I would still like to know your sources.

Regarding France: girl I live in France. I also spend a lot of time in SE Asia, especially the Philippines. I can tell you there is NO COMPARISON between the level of ts/tg expressed in the two countries. Just none. France is a very relaxed place, and in the main, people let others be. But the RP you walk out the door, you see transwomen. Seriously. I wouldn't let France confuse your thinking on this.

runningdownthatdream
07-19-2013, 02:06 AM
First I would like to say I'm sorry if you think I'm impatient--I don't think I am being so, I think I'm doing what any academic should do and pointing out to you the areas where there are problems. Furthermore I appreciate that you are at a very early stage.

You said a lot in your reply and thank you for taking that time. It's very late here and I only have time to respond to a couple of points, one being that of 'how many do not become ts/tg for cultural reasons.?' I did a blog post about this a while ago but to briefly summarise, we have no way of telliing how many there are, which in turn means, we have no way of knowing what the total ts/tg numbers really are. That is a major poblem.

If your figure of 68%-80% is true for toxoplasmosis infection in Brazil, then that is much higher than the UK, but either I missed it or you didn't mention that before.

Regarding France: girl I live in France. I also spend a lot of time in SE Asia, especially the Philippines. I can tell you there is NO COMPARISON between the level of ts/tg expressed in the two countries. Just none. France is a very relaxed place, and in the main, people let others be. But the RP you walk out the door, you see transwomen. Seriously. I wouldn't let France confuse your thinking on this.

I can vouch for what you're saying about Phils. And no-one bats an eyelid at gay, lesbian, or trans.

If you don't mind saying, what part of the Philippines do you normally visit?

MacShreach
07-19-2013, 02:18 AM
I can vouch for what you're saying about Phils. And no-one bats an eyelid at gay, lesbian, or trans.

If you don't mind saying, what part of the Philippines do you normally visit?
I'm usually based in Manila but travel about. I love the RP.

LilyRox
07-19-2013, 02:21 AM
I meant that France holds the majority of transgender women in Europe because a lot of neighboring countries are less accepting of LGBT.

MacShreach
07-19-2013, 02:32 AM
I meant that France holds the majority of transgender women in Europe because a lot of neighboring countries are less accepting of LGBT.
In comparison to Italy or Spain? Or for that matter the UK or Netherlands? France certainly does not have the majority of Europe's transwomen.

runningdownthatdream
07-19-2013, 02:35 AM
I'm usually based in Manila but travel about. I love the RP.

I plan to relocate there for a few years although circumstances preventing me from making the move now. Likely will be within the next 18-24 months.

Last trip I spent traveling around the northern part of Luzon - Nangaramoan is highly recommended if you haven't gone yet.

MacShreach
07-19-2013, 02:45 AM
I plan to relocate there for a few years although circumstances preventing me from making the move now. Likely will be within the next 18-24 months.

Last trip I spent traveling around the northern part of Luzon - Nangaramoan is highly recommended if you haven't gone yet.
Thanks--I went to Ilocos Norte last time, will add Nangaramoan to the list

MacShreach
07-19-2013, 02:52 AM
Thanks--I went to Ilocos Norte last time, will add Nangaramoan to the list
You been to Palawan? Just magical

LilyRox
07-19-2013, 02:55 AM

I've seen studies done before that shows the human brain does get more aggressive in heat. I'm not going to get into that right now though because that's going wayyy off the target where I'm at in this point in time. I will come back to it later though.

Time will tell. Please don't tell me to prove things that I don't have the answers to right now. If you are serious about this research you know it could take years to get the stuff necessary to prove that heat correlates with chance of becoming TG.

Yes, it's been estimated that around 66%-80% of people in Brazil have toxoplasma. There are tons of articles where you can find this.

In comparison to Italy or Spain? Or for that matter the UK or Netherlands? France certainly does not have the majority of Europe's transwomen.

Ok.

runningdownthatdream
07-19-2013, 02:59 AM
You been to Palawan? Just magical

Ahhhhhh.........................Palawan......I try to avoid telling people about it. Spectacular. That beach at Sabang......the Underground River.......the zipline across the bay at Sabang...my goal is to have a place there and up around Sta Ana in North Luzon.

MacShreach
07-19-2013, 03:16 AM
Ahhhhhh.........................Palawan......I try to avoid telling people about it. Spectacular. That beach at Sabang......the Underground River.......the zipline across the bay at Sabang...my goal is to have a place there and up around Sta Ana in North Luzon.
That's a dream I could live with, though I must admit I do like it here in summer...

Mmmm, you're right though, better not to tell too many people, they'll all go!

mac.B
07-19-2013, 06:40 AM
I've seen studies done before that shows the human brain does get more aggressive in heat. I'm not going to get into that right now though because that's going wayyy off the target where I'm at in this point in time. I will come back to it later though.

This is what the movie "Do the Right Thing" was about so I'm not arguing that point. But does it apply to all people who live in warm climates or to those who live in areas where climates fluctuate or where the people have not allowed their bodies to become accustomed to the heat?

Isnt island culture supposed to be super relaxed? Isnt Thailand one of the most non-violent developed countries in the world? What about Tanzania, Madagascar etc? My point was that these "studies" are often done not to reveal a truth but to reinforce certain, well..."supremacist" ideals.

Not trying to argue though, just making a point.

runningdownthatdream
07-19-2013, 06:53 AM
This is what the movie "Do the Right Thing" was about so I'm not arguing that point. But does it apply to all people who live in warm climates or to those who live in areas where climates fluctuate or where the people have not allowed their bodies to become accustomed to the heat?

Isnt island culture supposed to be super relaxed? Isnt Thailand one of the most non-violent developed countries in the world? What about Tanzania, Madagascar etc? My point was that these "studies" are often done not to reveal a truth but to reinforce certain, well..."supremacist" ideals.

Not trying to argue though, just making a point.

Kingston, Jamaica has one the highest murder rates in the world and it's been that way since the 70s. In the tropical countries I've visited the tension is always just below the surface - regardless of race. In hot countries it can go from laid-back to over-the-top violence in minutes.

mac.B
07-19-2013, 07:08 AM
Kingston, Jamaica has one the highest murder rates in the world and it's been that way since the 70s. In the tropical countries I've visited the tension is always just below the surface - regardless of race. In hot countries it can go from laid-back to over-the-top violence in minutes.

I kind of addressed that in my first post in this thread but I'm not challenging you. I'm from Philadelphia and we get really hot summers there so I know what the heat can do to a persons psyche. But I also know the difference between killing a person because of the heat and simple arguments or minor physical altercations that are forgotten about an hour after they've happened. Heat alone doesnt provoke murder only enhances the likelihood of someone acting on preexisting emotions/feelings.

mac.B
07-19-2013, 07:09 AM
As for the topic at hand: I dont think that parasites have anything to do with a persons gender identity or sexuality. T-girls, gays have always been part of society since the earliest indigenous cultures. These people were at one with nature and didnt poison thier bodies with the bad foods and toxins that we do today. Their bodies more than likely were an an alkaline state in which no negative antigens can exist. What I'm saying is that more than likely, these people were not inflicted with these parasites but same sex relationships were still in existence. T-girls(most) have female brains but male bodies. This is not a phenomena just nature. There are people born with both sex organs. There are super masculine men who can produce small amounts of milk. There are tribes of super dark people with "traditional" African features and straight blond hair. All types of things exist in nature as nature is not monotonous but diverse. Although I'm sure you can still brighten the day of a self-hating ts or gay person by telling them that they can solve their "problem" by getting the bugs removed from their brains.

decastro
07-19-2013, 09:13 AM

HA!
Oh man, I came here for the shemales but these arguments are classic.