PDA

View Full Version : Cowgirl Cumslut

shemaleservicer
07-15-2013, 09:52 PM
"Two Guns" Scarlet Johnson rode her horse across the desert toward the small town of Hell's Corners. She had been riding for three days with only food and water to subsist on. That was fine enough to keep her alive to the next town. But it sure didn't help the big 9 inch pecker this gal packed inside her pretty little panties. Oh yeah, this pretty little filly had a big ol' wiener that she loved to use on boys and girls. Her nickname came from her large endowment because her big slab of ladymeat was linger than the ivory gripped Colt Peacemaker she carried on her hip. She stroked her cock through her pants as she came into town and rode up to the whorehouse. Scarlet dismounted and sauntered into the whorehouse. As she did she removed her hat and her long blond hair fell over her shoulders. She also undid a button on her shirt to show her substantial cleavage. The oldest girl walked up to this pretty 6 foot pistol packin' dickgirl to inquire as to what she needed.
"Y'all lookin' for sumthin' honey?"
Scarlet's dick threatened to burst through her panties looking at the curvy prostitute.
"I sure am miss. I'm in need of some pussy real bad."
The curvy redheaded prostitue was taken aback.
"What's a pretty young thing like you want a girl for?' She inquired.
" For this ma'am" Scarlet said as she lowered her pants and her thong.
The whore gasped and took hold of the large feast of girldick before her.
"Damn that's a nice pussy pleaser. I'm Wanda and I'll just take care of it of you'll disrobe and foller' me."
Scarlet took off the rest of her close and Wanda led her by the dick up to a room. She took off her own clothes and stood stroking Scarlet's member.
"Well whats yer pleasure darlin'?" She asked.
Scarlet loved the way Wanda stroked her ladydick. She decided however that she wanted more.
" I would like to kiss ya ma'am." She said.
Wanda grabbed her ass hard and stuck her tounge down the big t-girls throat as they fell onto the bed. Tit mashed against tit as they kissed. finally Scarlet grabbed Wanda and forced her 9 in her into the whores soft, pink pussy. She fucked her fast and pounded her into the bed.
"Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh Scarlet fuck my pussy!!!!!!! Fuck it!!!!!!! Fuck my slutty pussy hardddddd!!!!!!!!!!"
Scarlet needed no encouragement as she forced deeper into Wanda's tight pussy. She grabbed Wanda's voluptuous tits and came hard screaming obscene words so loud the whole town could hear her. She filled Wanda with her seed and fell asleep on top of her.

shemaleservicer
07-16-2013, 08:07 AM
Chapter 2

Across town at the Sheriffs office Deputy Tina Hotpants ran into Sheriff John Stoger's office wearing her little tight cutoff pants and low cut top which showed almost all of her 48DD breasts. Her 44-40 revolver was holstered explicitly across her crotch. Sheriff Stoger's big cock rose in his pants as his hot deputy bounced into the room. Tina's huge tits jiggled as she spoke.
"Scarlet Johnson is in town boss!" The sexy deputy said to the long dicked law enforcer.
" The dickgirl butcher of Lincoln?" Stoger said. The .41 double action on his hip seemed heavier suddenly.
"Yes!!!!!!!!! At the whorehouse." Said the little brown haired deputy.
Stoger grabbed a Winchester from his rack and loaded it. He and Tina ran through the streets with Tina's soft, supple tits bouncing all over the place. They broke into the whorehouse and searched the rooms until they reached the room where Scarlet and her lover Wanda were intertwined on the bed. Tina's succulent pussy became wet at the sight and her nipples became hard. Stoger had a hard on as big as a tree trunk. Scarlet woke up to the sight of a Winchester and a Colt in her face. She noticed the badges on the 2 gun wielders. She responded by cupping her lovers tit with one hand and stroking her big ladytool with the other.
"Welcome to the party. Care for a little fun?"
Tina grabbed her little shirt and flung it off. She dropped her cutoffs and jumped on the bed. She began kissing Wanda with her tounge. Wanda began masturbating the sexy sheriffs deputy's wet little cunt with two fingers. Scarlet looked at the Sheriff with lust in her eyes.
"Wanna get fucked Sheriff?"
What happens next?

shemaleservicer
07-16-2013, 07:47 PM
Chapter 3

Sheriff Stoger dropped to his knees and put his mouth around that long, hot, pulsing penis. He began to move his head up and down on the long slab of girlycock. It tasted so good to the well endowed law man. He continued to suck the sexy long , hairless dick that belong to the transgendered outlaw he was supposed to arrest. Scarlet played with her heavy 36DD mounds and fought the urge to cum. She wanted to put her cock in this sexy sheriffs asshole.

Wanda and deputy Tina.were having fun as well. Tina was now licking the redheaded whores wet little pussy with abandon. Wanda was reaching over to take off the sheriffs shirt. She marveled at the sight of his big muscles. Her and Tina stopped having sex in order to undress the Long cocked constable all the way. They took off his gun belt and then his pants. The lesbian duo lowered his boxer shorts and his 11 inch member sprung out. Scarlet loved the sight of it but there was something else she wanted to see.
"Show me your ass big boy." The sexy tranny said in a smoky voice.
Sheriff Stoger turned around so that this big cocked goddess could check his ass out. Scarlet looked at the tight, toned little ass and her dick grew harder at the sight. She stood up with her big penis pointed right at the Sheriffs ass. Then she slipped it in.

The Sheriff felt the large invader immediately. His dick grew out even more as his ass was fucked roughly by the huge tranny cowgirl. Wanda and Tina lowered themselves to his cock and began double teaming it with tounges flicking across it as they rubbed each others wet cunts. The air smelled of hot, nasty, dirty, beautiful sex. The four bodies in orgy on the floor of the room cried out in pleasure as all four came simultaneously. The floor was covered in creamy white come and girl cum as well. All four joined together to lick the mess up before sharing it in a lewd four way kiss.

Comments , Critics, Cake and (girl) cock appreciated

dojogod
09-09-2013, 11:29 PM
Good fast story. Will it continue?