PDA

View Full Version : Off tranny topic: What drives you?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-21-2006, 10:39 PM
What drives you towards success & happiness?
Ladies: what is your ultimate goal considering the multiple decisions you've had to make mentally & physically, what do you hope to get out of your life? What is the force that drives you toward your goals?

Fellas: What do you want out of life? I mean when you are 90+ and you're sitting back comfotably in some lounge chair in Florida (lol) what would you like to say was your defining moment? What would you say drove you to be happy & successful?

Onyx
05-22-2006, 12:33 AM
cash rules everything around me

Dunkie
05-28-2006, 04:08 PM
I want to make a difference in this world. Cash would be nice too, but as a special education teacher, I truly care about helping my disabled students. Maybe this is too honest and emotional for this board, but it is the way I feel.

Quinn
05-28-2006, 05:28 PM
What drives me? I am the unwavering product of my past. With the exception of occasionally extreme hedonistic indulgences, almost everything I do is designed to facilitate two goals:

a)To take me as far away from the circumstances that characterized my youth as possible;
b)To ensure that those same circumstances never befall anyone I care about.

Each new degree, each additional property, and each new business venture serves these goals. As a general rule, I don’t care about extravagance or flashy toys. For the most part, it’s about having the resources necessary to affect outcomes. Barring any serious reversals of fortune, I should be in a position to retire in a little over a year.

-Quinn

ezed
05-29-2006, 06:15 AM
That I made people laugh and forget their troubles for a half a second.