PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell if someone is top or bottom without asking?

Toadily
07-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Can any of the T-Girls here tell if a guy is top or bottom by talking to him, not about sex just talking.
I try to guess what a girl is when I am talking to them at the bar. Some are obvious, some not so much. Now I talk with a girl all the time, she is very feminine and extremely passable, small petite. I would bet $100 against someones $50 that she is a top. I am going to ask her the same question next time I see her so I will know if I am right.
But back on track, can you or do you think you can tell from a 10 minute conversation at the bar? I bet the girls that dance at the party nights can pretty good. :salad

Ben in LA
07-13-2013, 11:09 PM
Not me. I'm usually surprised when I find out.

Case in point, there's a local girl I know that usually blurs her face out in her ads. While talking, she mentioned she's a dominant top...but one wouldn't guess that considering she's about 5'4"...and packing (she showed me a pic).

danthepoetman
07-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Imo, it's just better to assume a girl is a bottom. If she wants to, she'll tell you herself that she's not if it was to be the case...

bluesoul
07-13-2013, 11:53 PM
yep. i can tell. it takes me about 2.4 minutes and a brief survey and i can give you a definitive answer with 99.5% accuracy whether someone is a bottom or not.

the one time i was wrong, the person ended up bottoming 5 minutes after talking to me so i still won

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7e886573bf2aa807b5b29860567c1df7/tumblr_mgzqp11NIV1rq77bmo1_500.jpg

lifeisfiction
07-14-2013, 12:17 AM
Smell their penis and you will know :P

Ms.Stepford
07-14-2013, 02:39 AM
I can. I'm not gonna expound upon my preference at the moment, but...I happily accommate either.

youngblood61
07-14-2013, 03:16 AM
No!:)

robertlouis
07-14-2013, 03:50 AM
Well, it is polite to ask.

A bit late when you're being involuntarily shafted by a 12" monster...

Courtesy pays.

thekretch
07-14-2013, 04:03 AM
I have a divining rod. It tells you where water, oil, gold, or bottoms are. Of course, the lights get low, and if the kissing is good, then maybe I become all good for anything. I think that is the truth of people. We are all good with anything with the proper amount of stimulation. My father left out the whole "MTF" attraction in his sex talk when I was young, but, you know, all it took was a hot friend acting hot and here I am.

Most of the women, men, or trans individuals I have hooked up have been themselves. Add scotch, jazz, and kissing, and I have know women to want to strap it on, men to take it, and trans to become even more beautiful.

I think I only top, but its a lying thought. I have done what the moment called for, for both of us to enjoy the moment equally.

No matter how many people you could identify in "ten minutes", you cannot define them or you in such a short amount of time. Making love is about breaking the barrier of the comfortable; its about making someone else's fantasy becoming a reality or it's about becoming lost in one another. Either way. All things are possible.

robertlouis
07-14-2013, 04:06 AM
I have a divining rod. It tells you where water, oil, gold, or bottoms are. Of course, the lights get low, and if the kissing is good, then maybe I become all good for anything. I think that is the truth of people. We are all good with anything with the proper amount of stimulation. My father left out the whole "MTF" attraction in his sex talk when I was young, but, you know, all it took was a hot friend acting hot and here I am.

Most of the women, men, or trans individuals I have hooked up have been themselves. Add scotch, jazz, and kissing, and I have know women to want to strap it on, men to take it, and trans to become even more beautiful.

I think I only top, but its a lying thought. I have done what the moment called for, for both of us to enjoy the moment equally.

No matter how many people you could identify in "ten minutes", you cannot define them or you in such a short amount of time. Making love is about breaking the barrier of the comfortable; its about making someone else's fantasy becoming a reality or it's about becoming lost in one another. Either way. All things are possible.

Great post!

Rusty Eldora
07-14-2013, 08:30 AM
If she is quite passable, you may be thinking she is GG.

Gentlemen don't ask, and don't tell. You will find out when she is ready to tell (or show) you.

danthepoetman
07-14-2013, 08:49 AM
If she is quite passable, you may be thinking she is GG.

Gentlemen don't ask, and don't tell. You will find out when she is ready to tell (or show) you.
I couldn't agree more: you're with a girl, act the way you should with any girl. Period. If she has something to tell you, she will eventually if she has to...

Rusty Eldora
07-14-2013, 09:11 AM
I couldn't agree more: you're with a girl, act the way you should with any girl. Period. If she has something to tell you, she will eventually if she has to...

Taking good care of the girl is the best way for her to want you, and for both of you to have a good time.

youngblood61
07-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Taking good care of the girl is the best way for her to want you, and for both of you to have a good time.:iagree:

Dino Velvet
07-14-2013, 06:29 PM
If she winks instead of puckers she's a bottom.

danthepoetman
07-15-2013, 12:35 AM
I have this particular compass for this purpose. It's a big arrow that points not to the magnetic north, but to sexy girls who are interrested in bottoming. It's absolutely automatic: the thing starts immidiately to move towards them...

BellaBellucci
07-15-2013, 02:52 AM
When it comes to men, I can usually tell in 10 seconds. Nevermind ten minutes. With girls, I can never seem to get it right.

As to people guessing about me, they're almost always wrong.

~BB~

Ecstatic
07-15-2013, 04:03 AM
When it comes to men, I can usually tell in 10 seconds. Nevermind ten minutes. With girls, I can never seem to get it right.

~BB~

The sexual attraction on the opposite side is false.
[Turn over.]
The sexual attraction on the opposite side is true.

danthepoetman
07-15-2013, 05:00 AM
OK, I have the perspective of a top. But to me, a woman, any woman, no matter if she's a top or a bottom, is eager to find, and I would even go as far as saying "need" tenderness, gentleness, and a gentlemanly conduct from guys.
What the hell does it have to do with tops and bottoms? Well, I think that it simply goes like this: if you want to relate to and with a woman, whether you are a bottom or a top, you need to treat her the right way. And if you do, many of your deepest desires might just come true. Just find a way to construct a nice, decent relation to the girl; be a man and I'm sure things will follow naturally.
Now as for the guys, bffff! I won't get into this...

~BB~
That doesn't surprise me, when it comes to you, Bella. You're so bright and subtle as a person that you're not always easy to "size up", as the expression goes. It's like a great, fine, intelligent, subtle work of art: it has multiple layers of meaning, and no matter how much you dig, you always find new things to discover and to talk about. I see such a metaphor applying to you as a person. Your wit keeps an aura of "mystery" around you... ;)

The sexual attraction on the opposite side is false.
[Turn over.]
The sexual attraction on the opposite side is true.
LOL!! You got it, Ecstatic!

BellaBellucci
07-16-2013, 07:01 AM
That doesn't surprise me, when it comes to you, Bella. You're so bright and subtle as a person that you're not always easy to "size up", as the expression goes. It's like a great, fine, intelligent, subtle work of art: it has multiple layers of meaning, and no matter how much you dig, you always find new things to discover and to talk about. I see such a metaphor applying to you as a person. Your wit keeps an aura of "mystery" around you... ;)

I appreciate that you think so, but the reality is that I'm just a moody bitch. :lol:

~BB~

broncofan
07-16-2013, 07:18 AM
I can tell. Sometimes, if they're a bottom, they walk really bow-legged and sit down on their barstool really gingerly. Sometimes the tops thrust their pelvis while they walk and lick their lips at the same time muttering "take it baby".

But when they don't do either of those things I'm at a loss.

Rusty Eldora
07-16-2013, 07:22 AM
I appreciate that you think so, but the reality is that I'm just a moody bitch. :lol:

~BB~

Bella, I thought Tgirls didn't have PMS ;) ;)

Actually, you are remembering that you have been asked the same question 12 times today, 3 from one guy alone. Meanwhile you want to scream and reply "Can you Fu**ing read and understand"

That would make anyone moody or worse
Rusty

broncofan
07-16-2013, 07:23 AM
But just to reinforce that I can't tell. I met Layla Legendz in Canada about four and a half years ago, before she posted that information online. She's a petite little thing and she told me she's a top I was sort of shocked to hear it. I can't tell at all...I'd be surprised if people are as accurate as they think.

BellaBellucci
07-16-2013, 07:30 AM
Bella, I thought Tgirls didn't have PMS ;) ;)

Actually, you are remembering that you have been asked the same question 12 times today, 3 from one guy alone. Meanwhile you want to scream and reply "Can you Fu**ing read and understand"

That would make anyone moody or worse
Rusty

Actually, we still have a hormone cycle, even if we don't menstruate.

And yes, probably. I'm sure that's it. :lol:

~BB~

BlkJewels
07-17-2013, 02:09 AM
I can't tell. I'm still shocked when I f**k a tg brains out til I'm wore the hell out, and she asks if she can f**k me. Especially the petite ones.

Tiffany Anne
07-17-2013, 09:44 AM
If you find your ass suddenly filled with her cock, odds are she's as top. :D

Amy Gray
07-17-2013, 03:58 PM
I'm surprised you all don't know how to tell. You have to check which ball hangs lower. You see, when someone fucks someone it puts strain on the corpus cavernosum (the spongy material in your penis) which causes the spermatic cord of the right testicle to stretch and over time hang lower. This happens because of the way the vasa deferentia cross over the bladder to reach the seminal vesicle.

Of course the opposite is true if they lived most of their lives bellow the equator because the Coriolis effect (the force that controls the direction water spins in a toilet) will cause an opposite force in which the left testicle will be longer if they regularly top.

There you go, Amy Gray the science gal. :geek:

robertlouis
07-18-2013, 05:33 AM
I'm surprised you all don't know how to tell. You have to check which ball hangs lower. You see, when someone fucks someone it puts strain on the corpus cavernosum (the spongy material in your penis) which causes the spermatic cord of the right testicle to stretch and over time hang lower. This happens because of the way the vasa deferentia cross over the bladder to reach the seminal vesicle.

Of course the opposite is true if they lived most of their lives bellow the equator because the Coriolis effect (the force that controls the direction water spins in a toilet) will cause an opposite force in which the left testicle will be longer if they regularly top.

There you go, Amy Gray the science gal. :geek:

Interesting stuff, Amy. But kind of embarrassing to check it out while you're sitting talking in a bar. Just sayin'.

But I suppose it's ok if you're just, *cough*, "hanging out"..... :party: