PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Drawing Of The Three Of Us.

Jamie French
07-13-2013, 02:28 AM
Found this on the Twitter by DrafTSman. Awesome.

danthepoetman
07-13-2013, 02:43 AM
That's outstanding! DrafTSman is incredibly talented! Very hot.

runningdownthatdream
07-13-2013, 02:46 AM
It would make a cool album cover

nysprod
07-13-2013, 03:04 AM
Found this on the Twitter by DrafTSman. Awesome.

About the best I've ever seen...I've always thought that if you had an artist like this put together with a story and dialogue, it would be very popular.

youngblood61
07-13-2013, 03:25 PM
Nice pic!

Ananke
07-13-2013, 05:06 PM
Nice!
How come there is so little "trans" Art (as in paintings and drawings) around?

Jamie French
07-13-2013, 06:05 PM
There's tons of it... (most of it in manga style from what I've seen) Google is your friend.

EZWind
07-13-2013, 06:18 PM
Nice!
How come there is so little "trans" Art (as in paintings and drawings) around?

...new in town are ya? You need to check out the Shemale Cartoons thread on this very board. There's a ton of it

Ananke
07-13-2013, 07:46 PM
...new in town are ya? You need to check out the Shemale Cartoons thread on this very board. There's a ton of it
I am not talking about cartoons only.

EvaCassini
07-13-2013, 08:18 PM
this is a pretty sweet drawing ;)

EZWind
07-13-2013, 08:52 PM
I am not talking about cartoons only.

ok then, discounting the cartoons, there's only half a ton of it. There's only about 1500 pages on that thread, but it's there if ya got the time to wade thru it. Check out Kimberly Wilder, Stanton and KinkyJimmy

Ananke
07-14-2013, 12:44 PM
ok then, discounting the cartoons, there's only half a ton of it. There's only about 1500 pages on that thread, but it's there if ya got the time to wade thru it. Check out Kimberly Wilder, Stanton and KinkyJimmy
Yes, thank you for pointing this out, and, yes, I was aware of that kind of work.
Although certainly talented, it is not quite what I had in mind when I said "art" but, hey, we have all different ideas and perceptions...

EZWind
07-14-2013, 08:46 PM
Yes, thank you for pointing this out, and, yes, I was aware of that kind of work.
Although certainly talented, it is not quite what I had in mind when I said "art" but, hey, we have all different ideas and perceptions...

...I see your point...sort of a combination of the "what is art?" theory and the "in the eye of the beholder" concept. Just thought, since you found the rendering posted to be "nice" , that you might enjoy the thread. Of course, Sturgeon's Law...90% of everything is crap....definitely applies here, tho perhaps not to such an extreme degree, There's plenty o junk, but some "art"work as well. I get the feeling you're looking for something more along the lines of Antonio Vargas, for example

dderek123
07-14-2013, 08:49 PM
Pretty cool picture. Reminds me of the "A Scanner Darkly" movie from a few years ago.

Ananke
07-15-2013, 01:06 PM
...I see your point...sort of a combination of the "what is art?" theory and the "in the eye of the beholder" concept. Just thought, since you found the rendering posted to be "nice" , that you might enjoy the thread. Of course, Sturgeon's Law...90% of everything is crap....definitely applies here, tho perhaps not to such an extreme degree, There's plenty o junk, but some "art"work as well. I get the feeling you're looking for something more along the lines of Antonio Vargas, for example
Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the thread but not quite in the same way, and, yes, I had a look at Antonio Vargas and I must admit, in my opinion he is in another league! I wish there were many more like that...maybe I am not searching very well.

EZWind
07-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Pretty cool picture. Reminds me of the "A Scanner Darkly" movie from a few years ago.
..the "rotoscope" process...very interesting, and an excellent adaptation from one o my all time fave authors, Philip K Dick. Meanwhile, Downey Jr and Woody stole the movie from Keannu Reeves

Jamie French
07-16-2013, 05:10 PM
Best rotoscope movie ever is American Pop. The people who put it together did an animation test before production began by hiring Tom Waits to do a short called, "Tom Waits For No Man." Google is your friend.

EZWind
07-17-2013, 05:25 PM
Best rotoscope movie ever is American Pop. The people who put it together did an animation test before production began by hiring Tom Waits to do a short called, "Tom Waits For No Man." Google is your friend.

thanx, Jamie, I'll have to check that out again; haven't seen it since it opened...where it pulled in a whopping 6 mill at the box office I see. Ralph Bakshi was great... loved Fritz the Cat as well
And Tom Waits, meanwhile, no one even comes close to that Cat's coolness. Thanx for the heads up...that's a cool video

dderek123
07-18-2013, 03:43 AM
It kinda reminds of Borderlands 2 as well. It would be awesome if we could download you guys as playable characters for that game! I would play the hell out of that :D