PDA

View Full Version : Listen to this.....How should i let her know...that i know

Youngmc
05-21-2006, 04:53 PM
theres a tranny at a str8 club who i been tryin to get wit...but she comes off as a gg... so when i approach we dance and she flirt but she tell me she has a boyfriend cuz i think shes afraid i might not like her if i know she a tranny... when in fact i like her more cuz of that.....how shud i let her know i know..without offendin her....or shud i wait till i get the number and let it happen

plainBob
05-21-2006, 04:56 PM
GO FOR IT WHAT YA GOT TO LOSE. She only can say no.

rick_932
05-21-2006, 06:23 PM
how do you know that she really isnt a gg?

Jericho
02-15-2007, 02:20 AM
how do you know that she really isnt a gg?

He was stood next to her in the kharzi! :)

hwbs
02-15-2007, 02:34 AM
just dont pull a crocodile dundee :lol:

chefmike
02-15-2007, 02:39 AM
theres a tranny at a str8 club who i been tryin to get wit...but she comes off as a gg... so when i approach we dance and she flirt but she tell me she has a boyfriend cuz i think shes afraid i might not like her if i know she a tranny... when in fact i like her more cuz of that.....how shud i let her know i know..without offendin her....or shud i wait till i get the number and let it happen

not a problem, cuz...

next time you 2 be dancin just slide your hand between the bitch legs and say this...

word...

"is that a banana in ya g-string or you just glad to see me, biatch?"

no lie, g...

peggygee
02-15-2007, 02:43 AM
I would say wait.

But while you are getting to know her, try to make her
feel comfortable that it would be safe for her to confide
something like that.

If you had to, perhaps you could bring up a topic related
to transsexualism, to give her a sense that you were open -
minded.

But trust, no girl likes to feel that she was clocked or spooked
particularly if she is trying to be stealth. :smh

Azanti
02-15-2007, 03:05 AM
It might sound dreadfully old school, but couldn't you just ask her out for a proper date, like dinner, then at dinner explain you know, and you would like to see her again.

sucka4chix
02-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Tell her you think she's special and there's something about her that sets her apart from all the other girls,but can't really put your finger on it. You just find yourself really attracted to her.

NYCe
02-15-2007, 04:24 PM
She might be telling the truth about having a boyfriend.

InHouston
02-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Take out to the floor for a slow dance. Gently whisper in her ear, "I want to suck your dick and lick your nutts."

Now what would really suck is if you're wrong and she turned out to be a GG after all. :banghead

ezed
02-16-2007, 05:10 AM

Listen, my young lad, the answer is as clear as the nose on my face (sniff, sniff)! When you see her again, ask her if she's still with her boyfriend. If she says yes, say that's okay, your safe with me because I'm only into transexual girls.

lust4ts
02-16-2007, 05:13 AM
Listen, my young lad, the answer is as clear as the nose on my face (sniff, sniff)! When you see her again, ask her if she's still with her boyfriend. If she says yes, say that's okay, your safe with me because I'm only into transexual girls.

:lol: You have the mind of an Evil Genius. But it is a hell of a plan.

Shadow Dragon
02-16-2007, 06:41 AM
honestly, i wouldnt let her know that i know unless i know that it wouldnt push her away. if i knew that i would say something along the lines of "i like you for who you are, not whats between your legs"

lust4ts
02-16-2007, 07:10 AM
honestly, i wouldnt let her know that i know unless i know that it wouldnt push her away. if i knew that i would say something along the lines of "i like you for who you are, not whats between your legs"

Na bollocks, ezed's plan is infallible.

sucka4chix
02-18-2007, 05:05 AM
Take out to the floor for a slow dance. Gently whisper in her ear, "I want to suck your dick and lick your nutts."

Now what would really suck is if you're wrong and she turned out to be a GG after all. :banghead
That's too funny!

ezed
02-18-2007, 07:29 AM

:lol: You have the mind of an Evil Genius. But it is a hell of a plan.

I prefer this face, though the dog is nice. :wink:

TomSelis
02-18-2007, 08:08 AM
So.....a few months later, what happend, YoungMC?