PDA

View Full Version : West Hollywood

toplinedigital
07-12-2013, 04:52 PM
With the Palms closed, where are some good local weho spots that are TS friendly? I like Transfix but don't like driving over to the valley, anyone know good local west hollywood spots?

Westheangelino
07-12-2013, 11:36 PM
I suppose any large scale Gay bar in WeHo is TS friendly. I.e., Rage, Mickey's, Abbey. I have seen Tgirls at all those places. I suppose I would avoid some of the more old school dives like Gold Coast.

toplinedigital
07-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Thanks Wes. Yea, hit up the Abbey now and then because it's closest. Honestly though I try to avoid the large gay men scene, not really for me. I like the smaller strictly TS spots, only really into TS's..

Rabbiteyes
07-14-2013, 07:42 PM
The Abbey is pretty bananas though ~_~ Sooooo packed full of people.

bluesoul
07-14-2013, 08:05 PM
how about driving down santa monica blvd?

Ben in LA
07-15-2013, 01:51 AM
how about driving down santa monica blvd?
The good ol' days are gone. Besides, there aren't too many girls on SM and Beverly Glen! j/k

toplinedigital
07-15-2013, 09:13 AM
I def still see some action on sm blvd as you go farther east, but roaming the streets isn't really my speed.. Thanks for the input everyone.

Rabbiteyes
07-15-2013, 01:18 PM
The good ol' days are gone. Besides, there aren't too many girls on SM and Beverly Glen! j/k

Humm, after midnight near Santa Monica and Highland there are still plenty :P Near the 7-11 :P

Oh, and there is an awesome indian place there too (kind of random, but it is really good!).

CaptainPlanet
07-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Humm, after midnight near Santa Monica and Highland there are still plenty :P Near the 7-11 :P

Oh, and there is an awesome indian place there too (kind of random, but it is really good!).

i have never seen one attractive lady in my 5 years in LA, around Santa Monica and Highland, thats where the crackheads seem to linger, especially in front of that 7-11. Now Anywhere east past Bronson and were talking! Seems like the Streets have been swept on the WeHo side. The quality was much better on that end, now i dont see anyone.