PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Legend?

rick_932
05-21-2006, 06:24 PM
after a couple months away, he posted in one thread a couple weeks ago but i havent seen him post since

Quinn
05-21-2006, 07:10 PM
I wasn't on here very much for a couple of monthes, so maybe I missed something. Did he get banned?

Legend's infamous "So Long Everyone" thread, which signaled his departure, was the result of this exhange:

www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=6923&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=a4eac20b4ea219659aeabd32cd3ee26c

Here's the "So Long Everyone" thread:

www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=7064&start=0&sid=6a0d5bfc4e2ed8a7e3e5fef410c9b953

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-21-2006, 09:49 PM
no one ever really leaves this forum...................

they may bitch & moan & bitch & complain to a mod & bitch & moan again but they always end up coming back whether it be incognito, incognegro, incogariba, or incogshalom.....

BeardedOne
05-21-2006, 10:08 PM

they may bitch & moan & bitch & complain to a mod & bitch & moan again but they always end up coming back whether it be incognito, incognegro, incogariba, or incogshalom.....

:lol:

I have no idea what those others are, but they =sound= funny. :lol:

One of the gf's (The one that would go nude into the complex parking lot in the morning to check the weather and who once complained to the super of a leak over the "...passenger side..." of her bed) used to name her cars. Particular faves were, of course, Cognito and Communicado.

"How are you going to the party tonite?"

"Oh, I'll be going in Cognito."

:lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-21-2006, 10:13 PM

incognito = anyone
incognegro = anyone of African American descent
incogariba = Allanah (lol)
incogshalom = Flabby (again, lol)

Felicia Katt
05-21-2006, 10:42 PM
incockneedof LOL

FK

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-21-2006, 11:20 PM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!