PDA

View Full Version : Allanah Starr television appearances

Rockit_
07-11-2013, 03:46 AM
Does anyone have a way for me to view Allanah Starr's appearances on both Cosmetic Surgery Live and/or The Trisha Goddard Show? I tried using Google search, but came up with no results other than the seasons and episode numbers. I would appreciate any help, but if no one can find anything I guess I understand. Thanks in advance. Screenshots are equally as appreciated!

JanetElise
07-11-2013, 03:48 AM
Have you tried Youtube?

Rockit_
07-11-2013, 03:52 AM
Yes, to no avail.

iagodelgado
07-11-2013, 04:30 AM
I remember seeing "Cosmetic Surgery Live" live and I'd be very surprised that an footage exists, unless Allanah taped it.

I was watching it because there was nothing better on, and they said they had "the most operated on transsexual in the world". I was expecting, at most, an interview with no further proof.

The curtains opened and out she popped - full frontal nude. I never thought they would show that kind of thing back then.

Rockit_
07-12-2013, 04:49 AM
I remember seeing "Cosmetic Surgery Live" live and I'd be very surprised that an footage exists, unless Allanah taped it.

I was watching it because there was nothing better on, and they said they had "the most operated on transsexual in the world". I was expecting, at most, an interview with no further proof.

The curtains opened and out she popped - full frontal nude. I never thought they would show that kind of thing back then.

Lucky Man. I appreciate the replies, it's too bad those clips aren't on the Internet somewhere.

monkey1402
07-12-2013, 08:28 PM
i remember that cosmetic surgery live. what year was that?