PDA

View Full Version : Tan Lines?

RadiusDark
07-10-2013, 06:58 AM
Someone asked me what I felt about tan lines. I don't know that they bother me when I see them on those Brazilian models, but sometimes they look ridiculous.

Ben in LA
07-10-2013, 08:05 AM
I fucking LOVE tan lines...when they're done right, of course. It sure seems the Brazilians do them the best...

maddygirl
07-10-2013, 08:07 AM
I like them, I was thinking of purposely trying to get them lol

Ms.Stepford
07-10-2013, 08:20 AM
If they're from little teeny stringy things, that's lovely, but they can be fucking dumb looking if you're like wearing different tank tops every day and no sunblock. I got some from one careless day dancing in the sun in a dress and my tits are half white and half gold from the neckline of the dress I was wearing and I'm mad at myself wearing SPF 50 and avoiding cameras until they fade.

Careless, but g-string and nipple triangle tanlines are gorgeous.

Sunburn...I can't believe I've seen photos where models showed up to shoots with it and producers paid them...careless.

francisfkudrow
07-10-2013, 04:50 PM
I like very precise suntan lines like the Brazilians often have. Blurry suntan lines, not so much. So my advice to the ladies is that if you're going to go the suntan line route, wear the same (preferably tiny) bikini every time you sunbathe, and make sure to line up the strings with the existing tan line as much as possible.

bluesoul
07-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Someone asked me what I felt about tan lines. I don't know that they bother me when I see them on those Brazilian models, but sometimes they look ridiculous.

it works for some and doesn't work for others. i'm leaning more towards "they look ridiculous" because like with a lot of things, they don't work on a majority of people

stillies77
07-10-2013, 06:45 PM
I FUCKING Love them.

Meretrixi
07-10-2013, 06:52 PM
For me it always depends wether i like them or not. I think it depends on the model and the overall look or appearance.

KnHd
07-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Gotta love the tan lines.

TSBootyLondon
07-11-2013, 12:31 AM
I made the fatal error in Mexico a few years ago... I sat myself at a beach table on the beautiful Cancun coastline and spent 4 hours drinking cocktails... IN shorts! :-(

Those tan lines stayed with me for what felt like forever! I looked seriously stupid for the remainder of my holiday and the fact that this happened on day 4 of an 18 days holiday that was a long time looking like a numpty!

Also for the loooong months that followed every time I caught the slightest colour from the sun those short lines at the top of my legs became visible!

Its a bit like sitting in traffic with one arm out of the window! a no no

I understand that this thread is about purpose tan lines (as in bikini's etc) but in my experience and on me its a big fat no!

But on a seriously hot and sexy body I get it!!

beaufont
07-11-2013, 01:43 AM
Love them

maxpower
07-11-2013, 04:06 AM
Not really a fan...or of overly tanned people in general.