PDA

View Full Version : Photos Banned on Myspace

Vicki Richter
05-20-2006, 08:43 PM
OK. How does this make sense? These two photos were removed from myspace for being considered "sexual". I have to be the only girl on there who gets photos banned/removed for being sexual while I'm still wearing cloths. What a bunch of #(&%.

The fact that they removed a bikini photo totally confuses me. The butt one doesn't make a lot of sense to me since girls have tons of photos on there wearing thongs. Boo to myspace.

Trogdor
05-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Same reason with the "Booth Babes" thread i made last week. The only ones who do not like seeing this are those religious crackpots or those sad, out of shape, middle-aged, devorced femnazi's, the same ones you probably mentioned you saw at your gym.

And watch 'em probably use children as an excuse again :P

willib
05-20-2006, 09:24 PM
if u show your cock on myspace that would probably be ok, lol

gentm66
05-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Well Vicky, all I can say is that the one who removed your photo gotta be serious blind. Your behind is a masterpiece that needs to be added to Museum Of Modern Art Permanent Exhibition.....period.

Vicki Richter
05-20-2006, 10:44 PM
Well what I don't like is that they don't tell you what you did wrong. They give this "other users might have the same thing but we'll catch them eventually" thing.

I understand there are kids on myspace but I don't let them join my space. Essentially, since myspace is so adult in nature, there should be restrictions with minors viewing adult photos. Let people set a picture for 18 and up or something. However, I fail to see how a bootie and bikini shot are sexual but thongs are stuff are fine.

Blah. I'll put it up again in a week or so. Does that Tom guy actually respond to people?

seanj
05-20-2006, 10:52 PM
you could also get a page on xpeeps.com...ive seen a few tgirls on there.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2006, 10:53 PM
to be honest myspace probably got emailed about those images from a hater.............

there are so many myspace pages, you really think they took the time out to single you out & delete your images? lol

someone is hating big time

Danielle Foxxx
05-20-2006, 11:04 PM
I also had a few photos taken down as they were "suggestive" - is this suggestive to anyone?

Daebo
05-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Nice pic of you mrs foxxx i think why they took down your pics vicki cause you was showing way to much skin certainly that first one.

rick_932
05-20-2006, 11:34 PM
Well what I don't like is that they don't tell you what you did wrong. They give this "other users might have the same thing but we'll catch them eventually" thing.

I understand there are kids on myspace but I don't let them join my space. Essentially, since myspace is so adult in nature, there should be restrictions with minors viewing adult photos. Let people set a picture for 18 and up or something. However, I fail to see how a bootie and bikini shot are sexual but thongs are stuff are fine.

Blah. I'll put it up again in a week or so. Does that Tom guy actually respond to people?

i think theres a way to only allow people on your friends list to view your profile. this is the only restriction to viewing a non-friend's photos but i agree with you, there should be an adult section in myspace for adult profiles.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2006, 11:43 PM
no way my ab photos aren't as risque as those shots
someone is definately complaining to myspace staff

Vicki Richter
05-20-2006, 11:53 PM
I also had a few photos taken down as they were "suggestive" - is this suggestive to anyone?

Yes baby. That is suggestive for sure. You are suggesting someone service your shemale vagina and then your eyes say fuck my bootie while saying, "you fucking ***, fucking ***". ;p

Trogdor
05-20-2006, 11:56 PM

Looks fine to me 8)

Vicki Richter
05-21-2006, 12:10 AM
Rich bastard. He must be fucking ridiculously rich.

buckstar
05-21-2006, 12:24 AM
FOX bought Myspace from Tom and the other founder. Somewhere in the tens of millions. They're rich. Definitely...

buckstar
05-21-2006, 12:25 AM
OH - and these pics are great, I can't see why Vicki's would get pulled. They might have pulled Danille's cause of the nipple shot...

I heard if one person reports your picture they can yank em' You may have haters lurking...

Trogdor
05-21-2006, 12:38 AM
I heard if one person reports your picture they can yank em' You may have haters lurking...Not even. All it takes is one "concerned" house frau/soccer mom.

yea, concered that they actually might have to loose some weight, get rid of the sweats and compete against the good stuff. :lol:

JackHammer
05-21-2006, 12:49 AM
well if FOX bought MySpace you have your answer as to why they took the pics down...anyone hear the Republican Pol who referred to ABC as the "rival station" (FOX being the voice of the Reigous (zealot) Right.

Horses and courses

As for the pics...Foxx(y) ...yep...definitely suggestive...Vickie...naw not offensive...sexual yeah, but no more than another chick in a thong...but that's just me.

CaliBoy951
05-21-2006, 05:16 AM
Vicki,
I have seen much more skin then what you are showing, so it must have been somebody that was "hatin" on ya'. I sure wouldn't worry about it....just keep doing what you're doing....cause guys like me sure do like checkin you out.

plainBob
05-21-2006, 05:21 AM
MYspace Vicki?.... Come on, that is going down the drains anyway don't swet it. You'll find a better place to corrupt the youth of the world. Beside only people looking to pickup under age kids go there. Hold on now....you better leave them boys alone. Just kidding don't sweet the small stuff. Ya got your on website.

markvictor
05-21-2006, 06:54 AM

What it suggests to me, Danielle, is that I wish I knew you...Cheers!

http://www.myspace.com/coppercollar1

cantona5
05-21-2006, 08:27 AM
if u show your cock on myspace that would probably be ok, lol

and there are a lot of 'cocks' on myspace :lol:

sexxxylexi
05-21-2006, 11:16 AM

Well not anymore suggestive as mine lol www.myspace.com/lexicarter

tgirl_lover_col
05-24-2006, 02:38 AM
You girls should really show yourselves off in www.xpeeps.com

Josh_in_L.A
05-24-2006, 02:52 AM
Well right now Myspace is really under a lot of pressure from so many places and different agencies. There have been MANY petafiles posing as young kids and molesting them because the kids parents are not monitoring what their kids are posting and the massive amounts of personal information they post, and a terrible result is that it's rapidly becoming a meat markett for sexual predators.

So Myspace is really cracking down on what's posted as last week a senate democrat was trying to pass federal legislation shutting them down.

johnb
05-24-2006, 05:59 AM
vicki, i would imagine that your drivers liscence picture looks "sexual"

thmack
05-24-2006, 06:18 AM
wait a sec i have seen way more 'sexual' pictures on myspace that have not been taken down

DamionXXX
05-24-2006, 06:23 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

kink234
05-24-2006, 07:40 AM
Sad what jealously will cause people to do

Trogdor
05-24-2006, 07:53 AM
old news, Transexxuals get more myspace photos removed and more AOL accounts suspended than anyone else on the planet...

thats because there are other hatefull shemales out there reporting them religiously because they are green with envy and full of hatred and venom...

every Tgirl I have ever known, dated or been friends with gets that treatment... its not the christians to blame for this one... its some tranny that is bothered by the existance of anyone better looking than they are...

A jealous christian Tgirl would be worse :mrgreen:

Vicki Richter
05-24-2006, 09:08 AM

It is a cute pic.

markvictor
05-24-2006, 09:37 AM

It is a cute pic.

Hell, Vicki, I've yet to see one of your pics that wasn't one or the other...or both...

sexxxylexi
05-24-2006, 09:57 AM
You girls should really show yourselves off in www.xpeeps.com

ahead of ya sweetie 8)

Craig
06-23-2006, 08:28 AM
I suggests you are f*ing hot
but really nothing worse than if it was shorts and a small top

tsntx
06-23-2006, 11:02 PM
ok i can understand the up back ass shot being removed... but the bikini? no! thats fn stupid... myspace wouldnt be popular if bikini shots werent allowed... -j

RubyTS
06-24-2006, 03:48 PM
thats wierd... i have some pretty sxy photos in my profile.... even ths one where my nipple is like poppin out and they never tried me. Someone must have it in 4 u mama. Probably have some haters "snitching u out" and claiming your photos disturb them

roy404
06-24-2006, 11:41 PM
1st- The profiles are not set to 14 so that the member HAS to see whom the person is and in fact since they state they are 14 it can be used later against a perp in court even IF the girl is NOT 14. They will say he LOOKED for young girls.

2nd- Photo's. If you notice cretain girls that represent certain business sites and clubs can post anything almost. Mainly fashion, clubs and party promos. Yes there is a kick back element to My Space.

As far as Fox owning it and the Rep. in office. The people at MYSPACE have fought and fought and paid and paid for lawyers to keep the site going. Do you not everyday hear just how BAD it is.
What is bad is the fact that parents do not know a damn thing about there kids. Heck one even went to the middle east to meet her myspace lover and her mom did not knom.
Why don't people today take the blame for there own f-ups and not try to blame everyone else for them?

GiaCallMe
06-25-2006, 02:31 AM
First, Arianna, great shirt Let's Start A War!!
I can see Vicki's first pic being banned but it is a stretch. I think the only logical thing is for Vick and Ms. Foxxx to send me their pics beforehand and I will make sure that they are suitable for MySpace. I know it is a HUGE sacrfice on my part, but I am a giver.
Please, no aplause is neccesary.

seanj
06-25-2006, 03:41 AM
http://www.xpeeps.com/member.php?u=125534

http://www.xpeeps.com/member.php?u=94397

http://www.xpeeps.com/member.php?u=31423

http://www.xpeeps.com/member.php?u=31423

oohyea
06-25-2006, 03:59 PM
you bet, any pic of you is sexual. you exude sex...
john