PDA

View Full Version : Ryder Monroe Music

JenniferParisHusband
07-02-2013, 06:15 AM
I have to be honest and admit I'm hit or miss on her style of music. But I am really loving "Warrior." I've been playing it on a loop for about an hour now.

"Play My Game," also growing on me.

Nice songs Ryder!!!!

For those who haven't checked her out, here's the link. Well worth it.

https://soundcloud.com/#ryder-morrison

nysprod
07-02-2013, 06:24 AM
Wow, I had no idea you did music, Ryder, some great stuff there!

danthepoetman
07-02-2013, 06:37 AM
I have to be honest and admit I'm hit or miss on her style of music. But I am really loving "Warrior." I've been playing it on a loop for about an hour now.

"Play My Game," also growing on me.

Nice songs Ryder!!!!

For those who haven't checked her out, here's the link. Well worth it.

https://soundcloud.com/#ryder-morrison
OK. JPH, I just sign in the site. They'e asking me what kind of music I want. And no search box from what I see. How is it working?

JenniferParisHusband
07-02-2013, 06:46 AM
OK. JPH, I just sign in the site. They'e asking me what kind of music I want. And no search box from what I see. How is it working?

You don't have to sign in, at least you shouldn't have to. I went straight to it. If you can't get there from the link, you can find her by searching for "Ryder Avalon." There should be a white search bar at the top of the page.

danthepoetman
07-02-2013, 06:48 AM
You don't have to sign in, at least you shouldn't have to. I went straight to it. If you can't get there from the link, you can find her by searching for "Ryder Avalon." There should be a white search bar at the top of the page.
Got it! Thanks, JPH!

danthepoetman
07-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Her music is very impressive! Very creative and fun! Ryder, you are magnificently talented!!

RyderMonroe
07-03-2013, 11:04 PM
<3 Thank so much guys! :)

saifan
07-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Very nice! Voice sounds much different than the last time I checked her out. Must have been a tremendous effort!