PDA

View Full Version : Help

CaboJ
06-29-2013, 02:32 AM
I'm in NYC and very new to this. I've realized they I have a major thing for shemales! Never been with one and never thought I would. I'm looking for an experience with of course a gorgeous girl. I'm terrified of getting involved with something illegal and not knowing. I just want honest, CLEAN discreet fun! I don't know where to go. I'm scared to risk anything too. Any advice or suggestions would be great. I'm assuming I'm not the only one who has felt this way. Thanks!

Ms.Stepford
06-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Find a girl with reviews and pay her for her time somewhere private!

It happens millions of times every day all over the world.

Stavros
06-29-2013, 02:43 AM
I'm in NYC and very new to this. I've realized they I have a major thing for shemales! Never been with one and never thought I would. I'm looking for an experience with of course a gorgeous girl. I'm terrified of getting involved with something illegal and not knowing. I just want honest, CLEAN discreet fun! I don't know where to go. I'm scared to risk anything too. Any advice or suggestions would be great. I'm assuming I'm not the only one who has felt this way. Thanks!

Check out the posts in the parties section, or better still go to one in NYC on a Saturday night -you are sure to meet someone you like, and its all legal!

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=79140