PDA

View Full Version : What do you consider a good Top/Giver??

MrsKellyPierce
06-26-2013, 10:20 PM
My opinion if he can't make me cum with out touching it..he isn't good in bed..he should be able to make me cum by fucking my ass..

Personally when men spend too much on blow jobs I feel he is compensating..

YAWN..

ZELLGADISS
06-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Kelly ,but do you like fuck ass sometimes too true?

MrsKellyPierce
06-26-2013, 10:25 PM
Kelly ,but do you like fuck ass sometimes too true?
On film mostly..and I made all my exes cum by hitting their prostates

ZELLGADISS
06-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Yes Kelly i can to tell that you are an excellent top in films, you are wonderful and big cumshots usually, i admire you like very good actress :)

danthepoetman
06-26-2013, 10:31 PM
My opinion if he can't make me cum with out touching it..he isn't good in bed..he should be able to make me cum by fucking my ass..

YAWN..

Kelly, you are a challenging if not demanding lady!! Do you mean: every time out? Takes some very special qualities from a guy to be that good. But hey! someone as lovely as you are deserves that! And frankly, such an attitude is much sexier and attractive than any other!

danthepoetman
06-26-2013, 10:35 PM
I guess in the end it depends on the girl too. There's also a matter of experience, sensitivity, capacity to fantasize (as the brain IS the main sexual organ) and enjoy, for the bottom. Making love is like harmony for a musical duo: you only create beautiful melody by playing toghether...

MrsKellyPierce
06-26-2013, 10:59 PM
In my opinion they should know where the prostate is :P

I give this advice to tops in my book..exactly where to find it and how

danthepoetman
06-26-2013, 11:09 PM

Tell us more, Kelly! What's the title of your book and where can we find it?

syla
06-26-2013, 11:33 PM
So agreed with Kelly. That's the ultimo rating of how good you are. I would just like to comment, its good manners to finish outside as a top.(Gentle entry, outside finish)

Donkey
06-27-2013, 12:05 AM
One of the good things about having a big cock is that you hit the prostate every time. ;)

Imperial
06-27-2013, 12:12 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XPCxL3ggDzA/T1dpC1Jl3QI/AAAAAAAABkU/ZCcm5SfTlUU/s1600/Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here-meme.png

syla
06-27-2013, 12:27 AM
Just like that! With your eyes closed Donkey? Hmm, impressive stuff I must say.

nysprod
06-27-2013, 02:14 AM
Kelly, you are a challenging if not demanding lady!! Do you mean: every time out? Takes some very special qualities from a guy to be that good. But hey! someone as lovely as you are deserves that! And frankly, such an attitude is much sexier and attractive than any other!

OMG give us a break with stuff like this PLEASE!

danthepoetman
06-27-2013, 02:20 AM
OMG give us a break with stuff like this PLEASE!
Hey! Nysprod, if you're miserable we don't have to share that misery!

nysprod
06-27-2013, 02:45 AM
Hey! Nysprod, if you're miserable we don't have to share that misery!

It's just that all this fawning gets to be a bit much...and besides that, Kelly's op is a total turn-off anyway with all that demanding crap...she doesn't like her husband to blow her, or he has to be self concious if he wants to touch her dick when he's topping her?

Meh.

danthepoetman
06-27-2013, 03:10 AM
It's just that all this fawning gets to be a bit much...and besides that, Kelly's op is a total turn-off anyway with all that demanding crap...she doesn't like her husband to blow her, or he has to be self concious if he wants to touch her dick when he's topping her?
Meh.
It's simply an hetero girl's attitude, in my view, Nysprod. Transsexual women, like any other women, have different likings when it comes to sex. On the contrary, I find that lovely of her. To me, it makes her all the more hot in my eyes!

dderek123
06-27-2013, 03:19 AM
Yeah Kelly should do what she wants. You don't approve of it? Cool story bro.

nysprod
06-27-2013, 03:19 AM
It's simply an hetero girl's attitude, in my view, Nysprod. Transsexual women, like any other women, have different likings when it comes to sex. On the contrary, I find that lovely of her. To me, it makes her all the more hot in my eyes!

It's hot if you like giving oral and the girl is going to react with a yawn and think you're compensating?

This is like another way of her saying she thinks you're a fag if you like doing it.

Yeah Kelly should do what she wants. You don't approve of it? Cool story bro.

Dude, if you get off on a girl reacting with a yawn and thinking less of you just because you like doing oral, I mean, more power to you.

EvaKinky
06-27-2013, 03:21 AM

Absolutely, thats where the real satisfaction is !!
Agree with you Kelly

dderek123
06-27-2013, 03:42 AM
Dude, if you get off on a girl reacting with a yawn and thinking less of you just because you like doing oral, I mean, more power to you.

Err what? I don't have that problem. I just think it's lame when people complain about what other people enjoy or don't enjoy.

nysprod
06-27-2013, 04:08 AM
Err what? I don't have that problem. I just think it's lame when people complain about what other people enjoy or don't enjoy.

Ok...how would it make you feel if you gave oral to a girl and she reacted with a yawn and said your just trying to compensate?

dderek123
06-27-2013, 04:22 AM
Ok...how would it make you feel if you gave oral to a girl and she reacted with a yawn and said your just trying to compensate?

Never happened to me man. Don't have to worry about it.

danthepoetman
06-27-2013, 04:25 AM
Nysprod, we understand your point of view. But Kelly is not a public service; she's a person, with her own likings and her own choices. That's what we do with sex, we find people who are convinient to our own desires, and are compatible.
I know that to me, Kelly has exactly the kind of attitude for sex that I am looking for in a girl. But some other will fit more your own personal desire.

nysprod
06-27-2013, 04:29 AM
Never happened to me man. Don't have to worry about it.

Hypothetically speaking.

Nysprod, we understand your point of view. But Kelly is not a public service; she's a person, with her own likings and her own choices. That's what we do with sex, we find people who are convinient to our own desires, and are compatible.
I know that to me, Kelly has exactly the kind of attitude for sex that I am looking for in a girl. But some other will fit more your own personal desire.

You want a girl to yawn and say you're just compensating if you give her oral? Really? So, if instead she likes what you're doing, you don't like that?

dderek123
06-27-2013, 04:48 AM
Hypothetically speaking.

Well in my limited experience, sometimes you have great sex and sometimes you don't. If I feel like my partner is not into it for whatever reason I'll change things up and see what makes her moan. Sometimes it's fun but other times it's like going back to the drawing board. Relationships aren't all fun and games sometimes.

I like to get blown, and if I really lay the nuts to my gf one night, the next time (usually the next morning) she'll surprise me with a down and dirty blowjob. She'll do all the things she knows I like. I guess that's the trick to it. Get an atmosphere of horny reciprocity going and before you know it your mind will be blown.

Now if my partner is continually being like a starfish laying on the bed like a vegetable during sex then it's time to dump her. I've had this happen to me mostly with girls younger than me or virgins.

yosi
06-27-2013, 02:22 PM

YAWN..

Mostly it's all about the chemistry :dancing:

MrsKellyPierce
06-27-2013, 04:42 PM
Ummm I said nothing of the sort............

What I was saying if a man spends too much on blow jobs and then as soon as he puts it in you or five minutes later he cums..that's not a good top in my opinion

I never said don't touch it and all that crap you just made up

And do you always take what someones write ie YAWN..literal... lol

Basically what I was saying if the only way he get me off is by a blow job if he is a top only..I'm bored..

I prefer to fuck than get a blow job..rather I'm the top or the bottom..

It's a much better orgasm!

And then you took it to a whole other place..

If I didn't like using my penis do you think I'd top ie fuck women etc?

danthepoetman
06-27-2013, 06:05 PM
There's nothing as sexy, as hot, as lovely and feminine in my book as a bottom who shows how much she enjoy it. After all, sex is all about shared pleasure, isn't it? And it's not taking away anyting from bottoms for a girl to affirm how much she loves to have sex.
I get to understand some reactions from the girls much better, after a while on HA. Some susceptibilities from guys are just quite perplexing, and sometimes pretty frustrating, imo.

alyssaluxor
06-27-2013, 06:12 PM
I also like a guy who can fuck good

But most TS admirer/chasers from my experience are just bottoms and would just like to lay in bed and open up their pussies lol

Thats why if i ever want a good fuck i just pick up some straight cute guys in the club or in the mall or in the grocery store...

iagodelgado
06-27-2013, 06:31 PM
One of the good things about having a big cock is that you hit the prostate every time. ;)

I think you need to buy Kelly's book.

You hit the prostate about 2 inches in.

And that is NOT big.

My wife just bought a very cute notebook with an 11.6" screen. She sent it to her daughter in law as it was easier for her to bring it out when she came to visit. The daughter in law's unprovoked comment was " 11.6 inches is an awful lot bigger than I thought it was going to be!" :fu:

nysprod
06-27-2013, 07:04 PM
I think that for a good percentage of trans women, what they really want in their private lives are straight guys who fuck them like women while paying no attention to their dicks...if you're a guy who's "into" trans girls, even if you're top only, at some point you will want to touch and give oral but once you cross that line, you're a fag and a chaser...and it doesn't matter how good you treat them or how much you fawn over them you will only be seen this way.

danthepoetman
06-27-2013, 07:10 PM
I also like a guy who can fuck good
But most TS admirer/chasers from my experience are just bottoms and would just like to lay in bed and open up their pussies lol
Thats why if i ever want a good fuck i just pick up some straight cute guys in the club or in the mall or in the grocery store...
Mmmmmmmmmmm! Alyssa, you provoke a strange physiological reaction im me: I'm melting in some place and gets very hard in a particular one...

I think you need to buy Kelly's book.
You hit the prostate about 2 inches in.
And that is NOT big.
My wife just bought a very cute notebook with an 11.6" screen. She sent it to her daughter in law as it was easier for her to bring it out when she came to visit. The daughter in law's unprovoked comment was " 11.6 inches is an awful lot bigger than I thought it was going to be!" :fu:
Reminds me of a story we use to hear from time to time. Women do not have a sense of proportions because they are so used to be told that 6 inches is that long:

MrsKellyPierce
06-27-2013, 07:46 PM
All I know is a cock in the ass a day..keeps the constipation away :)

Jericho
06-27-2013, 08:32 PM
All I know is a cock in the ass a day..keeps the constipation away :)

And it cures yer roids...Probably! :shrug

beaufont
06-27-2013, 09:18 PM
All I can think about is Kelly's sweet ass :fuckin: after watching clips with her hubby this lady knows how to fuck :Bowdown:

She is ALL WOMAN

danthepoetman
06-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Kelly is a petite, soft, gorgeous woman: I would administer this constipation remedy to her according to her teachings as much as she would want me to... ;)