PDA

View Full Version : It's Been 2 Years Since We Lost An Icon

Cecil Rhodes
06-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Farrah Fawcett died from a long bout of cancer 2 years ago today. To some she was a Great Actress, to others she was just a Superficial Dumb Blond, she was the Envy to many a Woman, to Millions of Men and especially Pubescent Boys she was a Fantasy and to Charlie at least, she was an Angel .

R.I.P. Farrah .

Cecil Rhodes
06-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Oops, i meant 4 years, not 2 . I can't believe i made that typo ...... sorry

youngblood61
06-25-2013, 11:12 PM
Farrah Fawcett died from a long bout of cancer 2 years ago today. To some she was a Great Actress, to others she was just a Superficial Dumb Blond, she was the Envy to many a Woman, to Millions of Men and especially Pubescent Boys she was a Fantasy and to Charlie at least, she was an Angel .

R.I.P. Farrah .Well said Cecil!:)

nevada64
06-25-2013, 11:17 PM
Beautiful Farrah. My father had her poster hanging in our bathroom, back in the late 70's. I used to stare at it for days thinking she was so beautiful and flawless. I once saw her driving a small yellow Mercedes Benz on Ventura Blvd. in the San Fernando Valley. It was actually my father who saw her first and then pointed her out to me. She always melted my young heart.

Willie Escalade
06-26-2013, 12:34 AM
Unfortunately she got lost in all of the media surrounding the other person who died...and the opinion of that other person varies widely worldwide...

youngblood61
06-26-2013, 01:44 AM
She melted alot of young hearts that's for sure!:)

TSCURIOUS
06-26-2013, 01:52 AM
I had that poster! Amazing women~