PDA

View Full Version : Any Vegas Show Suggestions, here for a few days

WendyWilliams
05-19-2006, 03:36 AM
Hey guys/gals Im in Vegas for a couple days first time in a long time just to relax and some ME time,,,,so does anyone have any show suggestions or nice restaurants? Ive seen Celine, LaCage, and Zoomanity (sp) already in the past.

Wendy

Shandus
05-19-2006, 07:06 AM
Mamma Mia at the Mandalay Bay is excellent. The Sirens of TI at Treasure Island is supposed to be good, but that's shown outside, and I recommend waiting until dark to go see it. There's a number of good comedy shows out there as well.

I finally managed to get my pics from the AVN expo off of my digital camera. Here's one of Wendy and I at the show:

Hugh Jarrod
05-19-2006, 11:56 AM
I'll be in Vegas next week for a bachelor party, I think I'll be to busy for any shows though.

Harrys Boy
05-19-2006, 01:30 PM
Just got back as of today, the big show at the moment seems to be the Blue man group at ther new room in the venitian, also the Beatles revival at the Mirage seems to be getting alot of coverage now.

As for the resteraunts i recommend a trip to smith and wollenski's if you like red meat, Hugo's cellar downtown at the four queens looks nice if you want a romantic evening.

Damn shame I left when you just arrived it would have been great to meet you, also would have stopped me gambling for a while!

cantona5
05-19-2006, 03:08 PM
hi wendy
i can recommend 'la reve' at the wynn. very. very good
enjoy your break!

cantona5
05-25-2006, 01:54 PM
well, how was your trip to vegas?