PDA

View Full Version : OK Who Wants It ?

Cecil Rhodes
06-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Since a minority of members don't approve of my threads i will let someone else have this . Coy Mathis 6 y/o TS Elementary School Girl's Bathroom . Disregard if already posted

Sulka_bewitched_me
06-25-2013, 11:50 AM
The only thing I'm curious about is how many of the ladies on here identified as female at such a young age. I know many talk about knowing but curious as to how old they were when they "knew".

MacShreach
06-25-2013, 02:49 PM
The only thing I'm curious about is how many of the ladies on here identified as female at such a young age. I know many talk about knowing but curious as to how old they were when they "knew".
It's frequently the case, but not universally so by any means. If you dig about the threads you'll see many of the girls have stated when they knew, and it was young.

Cecil Rhodes
06-25-2013, 02:55 PM
Do a websearch using the info i gave an all of the info you need on this case should pop up .

sukumvit boy
06-26-2013, 03:56 AM
Yeah , she and her parents won that case.

Amy Gray
06-26-2013, 04:41 AM

Raises hand. I might have been too scared to say anything but I knew. I ended up starting hormones at 14. Of course I'm also intersexed so I don't know if that played a part.

EvaCassini
06-26-2013, 06:32 AM
i was really young....as far back as i can recollect. about 4 or 5...when I remember my mom took Estrogen for her hysterectomy...i knew what they would do, they were the female hormones...i tried to sneak but couldn't...was too scared...but yes, even back then I knew , even though i didn't know much of the world.