PDA

View Full Version : Ladies: Does cock size change your role in relationship?

adameast
05-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Ladies: Does a man's cock size change your role? Does it even matter? I am small and I am curious if it matters.

Does it make u feel less feminine if you "dwarf" the guy?

Are there any circumstances where you enjoy being bigger?

Samantha
05-19-2006, 01:41 AM
Ladies: Does a man's cock size change your role? Does it even matter? I am small and I am curious if it matters.

In response to #1 I've never been attracted to guys, but from what I've heard from the straight girls I know - I doubt size matters as far as roles go.

In response to #2 One girl I talked to was dwarfed by her guy and said that it would make her feel weird if it was the other way around.

In response to #1 and #3 Are you sure you're really that small? The average size isn't all that big (I've heard anywhere from low 5s to low 6s inches in terms of length). Funny thing, I always thought I was "small" but it turns out I'm on the high end of average length wise (6-6.5 inches) and much thicker than average from everything I've read. I guess I just never paid much attention to it until I found out the size mattered for SRS :lol:

Overall, I doubt size matters much in a LTR. One night stands might be another issue though. Then again, every girl is different...

Ecstatic
05-19-2006, 02:00 AM
That's right, average is 5.5" to 6.5". Here's an informative chart which I think I've posted before:

DamionXXX
05-19-2006, 03:09 AM
Я Люблю Вас Ulyana, я Люблю только Вас ... теперь и для остальной части моей жизни.

WendyWilliams
05-19-2006, 03:10 AM
LOL DAN

BeardedOne
05-19-2006, 03:53 AM
where are the rest of the numbers on that chart? I dont see me on there anywhere???

Turn the chart sideways, guy. :D

Ecstatic
05-19-2006, 05:26 AM
where are the rest of the numbers on that chart? I dont see me on there anywhere???
OK, I'm assuming that you're not under 3.75" ;) Very few are actually over 9" (despite the ads).

Here ya go, B1

ezed
05-19-2006, 07:29 AM
If it's bigger than they have to go out and buy a batting glove so it doesn't slip out of their hand.

xxMelania4uxx
05-19-2006, 07:50 AM
well for me i always felt more comfortable with small dicks. the big 1's wasn't fun 4 me...hehe :wink:

ezed
05-19-2006, 07:54 AM
well for me i always felt more comfortable with small dicks. the big 1's wasn't fun 4 me...hehe :wink:

I'll be right over!!!!!!!!.....By the way, where are you.

xxMelania4uxx
05-19-2006, 08:23 AM
New york City...Brooklyn :D

hwbs
05-19-2006, 08:25 AM
:smoking

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 08:43 AM
Wow nice ass on that avitar...
I prefere someone who is my size or bigger - I am a rough rider so I need someone who can handle the motion of the ocean. i am scared to brake a smaller dick.
I also love to deep throat, and you can't really reach my gag reflex with less then 9 inches. But for anal I like 7.5 cause I like to get pounded and a big dick tears you up - unless ofcorse you meet the right guy and he does a great job using his monster dick.blah bla blah
I can go on talking about this for hrs

hwbs
05-19-2006, 08:47 AM
thanks but i must tell a deep secret ...that is not my ass on the avatar, lmfao...i just like putting a hurting on big booties :anon

ARMANIXXX
05-19-2006, 05:21 PM
^^*advertisement*

I happen to be 8 inches........a TRUE 8 inches

:o

sdman
05-19-2006, 09:39 PM
My sexual role depends solely on my mood and the mood of the girl I'm with at the time. Size is never an issue. My preference is someone my size or larger, but it's not a must.

How big is your cock?

adameast
05-19-2006, 10:32 PM
I prefere someone who is my size or bigger - I am a rough rider so I need someone who can handle the motion of the ocean. i am scared to brake a smaller dick.
I also love to deep throat, and you can't really reach my gag reflex with less then 9 inches. But for anal I like 7.5 cause I like to get pounded and a big dick tears you up - unless ofcorse you meet the right guy and he does a great job using his monster dick.blah bla blah

OK - You prefer someone that is your size or bigger, but when you have been out with guys and they were small, like 3 or 4 inches, what happened? Did it make u feel that you should be more dom or top and when you have been out with one larger than u, did you feel more fem?

But I know you are an Equal Opportunity Fucker LOL.

adameast
05-19-2006, 10:52 PM

Mine is 3 inches hard. If im really hard, I can squeeze 4. But im thick, as I have been told.

Many of you girls make a fellow kinda, ahem, selfconscious. I am versatile myself, but honestly, if you are with me and twice my size, I feel more bottom. I know it must be in my head.

An elephant is walking through the jungle when he gets a thorn in his foot. He is in absolute agony until an ant strolls by. So the elephant says, "Help me, help me."

The ant says, "I will help you under one condition." The elephant in pain says, "ANYTHING!" The ant says,"I want to fuck you in the ass."

The elephant in agony says, "WHAT?" "You heard me, I want to fuck you in the ass." The elephant thinks to himself. The pain is so great. He then says to himself, its an ant, what can it hurt and agrees.

"Anything! Anything! Just take it out" So, out comes the thorn and up gets the ant and proceeds to fuck the elephant in the ass.

Meanwhile, in a tree directly above them is a monkey. This monkey gets so amused that he looses control with laughter and knocks a coconut out of the tree. The coconut falls and hits the elephant in the head. The elephant trumpets in pain, and the ant screams, THATS RIGHT BITCH, TAKE IT ALL!"

I admire that little ant! I wish I could be just like him. Danielle, Vicki, Allanah, and many more of you girls here........ if you ever get a thorn in your foot, call ME - I wont hurt you, I PROMISE!

Danielle Foxxx
05-19-2006, 11:50 PM
When a guy is smaller then me he will have to be thick... and know how to use it. I love my tits sucked on, my body teased, etc...so it doesn't have all really to do with cock size.

Vicki Richter
05-20-2006, 12:26 AM
I generally prefer my penises to be between 3 and 12 inches. Those are what turn me on. I also prefer them either very thin, average, or extremely thick.

BeardedOne
05-20-2006, 12:33 AM
I generally prefer my penises to be between 3 and 12 inches. Those are what turn me on. I also prefer them either very thin, average, or extremely thick.

So, what you're saying is: You prefer penises? :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-20-2006, 12:39 AM
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to meet a broad with meat that dwarf's mine

take her ass to a stripclub just to watch the lesbians flip out

Danielle Foxxx
05-20-2006, 03:28 AM
WHAT VICKI IS SAYING IS THAT MINE IS PERFECT ALTHO SHE CANNOT DEEP THROAT IT CAUSE LAST TIME SHE DID IT WAS MESSY

ezed
05-20-2006, 06:20 AM
When a guy is smaller then me he will have to be thick... and know how to use it. I love my tits sucked on, my body teased, etc...so it doesn't have all really to do with cock size.

You betcha... Mine's like one of those noise makers at a New Years Eve Party, it's about two inches and cute and zooms out to 6"'s when you toot on it! And I make a funny noise when you do.

Danielle Foxxx
05-20-2006, 06:23 AM
sounds like you have some issues LOL

plainBob
05-20-2006, 06:25 AM
lol

Danielle Foxxx
05-20-2006, 06:33 AM
Noise makes, funny noises LOL
Drink your juice Shelby...drink your juice

ezed
05-20-2006, 06:57 AM
Noise makes, funny noises LOL
Drink your juice Shelby...drink your juice

Where's my sippy straw? I always drink my juice through a sippy straw!

stillies77
05-20-2006, 08:17 AM
to all the tgirls...

is 6.5 a good size?

hehe.

Fueler
05-20-2006, 10:11 AM
WHAT VICKI IS SAYING IS THAT MINE IS PERFECT ALTHO SHE CANNOT DEEP THROAT IT CAUSE LAST TIME SHE DID IT WAS MESSY

I remember seeing that on one of Joey Silvera's movies, I was laughing so hard, sorry Danielle, I know it wasn't to fun for you at that point, anyway that was one hot scene, I was wishing I was in the middle, of you 2, or 3, if I'm not mistaken three was some other chick there getting fucked by the 2 of you, damn that would be awesome to be involved in.

rajivalan
05-20-2006, 04:21 PM
Well I have had different experiences with different women - I guess its about preference but I did notice that the bigger the ladies are the more dominant a role they take on regardless of your own cock size.

I thought I was not bad size wise until I met some ladies who were wayyyy bigger. I dont like to take it in the ass but i love to suck - so though she wanted to dominate - i let her but just not in the ass.

It depends on what you are comfortable with -but hey just have fun dont think about it - and it wont be an issue with anyone

hwbs
05-20-2006, 08:31 PM
nice to see how subtle everyone still is,lmfao

Trogdor
05-20-2006, 09:27 PM

Referring to that she-male strokers vid? :?:

And yes, yours is perfect in everyway. :D

*dreams*

tgirlzoe
06-28-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm almost always bottom with a guy, although I'll top sometimes if I'm with a g-girl or t-girl. I think penis size and dominance do go together.

The last guy I dated was packing. I admit my cock is on the low-average side but in terms of volume (length x thickness), his seemed like twice as big as mine. Since he had never been with a tgirl before and was a total top (although he made sure I had my fun...), I didn't have to worry about any sort of intimidation issues.

Last year I had sex a couple times with this t-girl I met. I've had a couple guys who were bigger but not t-girls. She was Magnum-sized -- a good 8in long and thicker than a roll of silver dollars (I know, I measured ^_^). It was nearly impossible to take her in my mouth (although it was fun to try!) She "topped from the bottom", which I didn't care for too much (i.e. I was the one penetrating her but she dominated the power dynamic vibe in the room).

Perhaps this has to do with penis size. Perhaps small guys have an inferiority complex which leads them to more submissive roles. Perhaps big guys (or t-girls) are a bit cocky.

I think it is similar to how a lot of guys are intimidated by dating a girl who is taller than they are. I had a conversation with a g-girl friend of mine who is 5'10", BBW and sexually aggressive about this. My ex-bf who I mentioned, was 6'3", 250lbs and it was a contrast to myself at 5'6" and 140lbs and he enjoyed throwing me around the bed.

Now a guy could be a 5'4" top or a 6'4" bottom but people associate height and size with dominance. This is not terribly suprising -- silverback gorillas are large and dominant. People recognize size and physical strength as traits to fear because of their power to hurt. This also carries over into penis size because men see their penises as an expression of their masculinity (although t-girl penises are rather different in their symbolism).

I think the penis size - dominance theory is true in many cases because of our cultural associations in general with size and dominance. However, it certainly doesn't need to be the case that someone with a bigger penis is the top anymore than a tall person is automatically the top.

Jamie Michelle
06-28-2006, 11:18 AM

Well, as I've said elsewhere, I prefer big cocks, all else being equal.

While I could really go for a hard 8-incher (or bigger), what matters most when it comes to receiving pleasure from cocks is that they are hard and can remain hard for a long time. If you can get hard and stay hard for a long time then you may well be able to impart more pleasure than a big cock that can't get very hard (and it is often the case that really big cocks can't get very hard).

In order to learn how to stay hard for a long time (i.e., as long as you want), read my posts contained in the below link:

"How to Fuck Like a True Sex-God Stud," TetrahedronOmega, October 31, 2005:

http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21&mforum=libertyandtruth

Jamie Michelle
06-28-2006, 12:38 PM

Hi, Danielle. It sounds like the bigger cocks that you ride aren't comfortably getting past your sigmoid colon, i.e., the bend going from your rectum into your colon. This is sure to cause discomfort with the bigger cocks.

A girl can train her ass to comfortably take really large cocks, even when being fucked hard and fast. A girl can train doing this either with an actual large cock (i.e., over about 8"), or with a large dildo.

The hardest part is working the head of the cock into the sigmoid colon to begin with. A girl should just take her time, and keep at it until it goes in past the bend. The best position to use for learning this is cowgirl style, that way the girl can control the movements. Once the head of the cock gets past that bend, it will feel weird and possibly uncomfortable at first. If it does feel uncomfortable, slide back up the cock so it's not in the sigmoid colon any longer, then work the head back in, back and forth. Eventually it will no longer feel uncomfortable when the head is in the sigmoid colon. Once one reaches this stage where the cock feels alright being in the sigmoid colon, then one is ready for a good, hard and deep ass-fucking.

Often what happens when a girl is being fucked by a big cock, wherein it is uncomfortable, is that the head of the cock is hitting the top of one's rectum without ever getting past the bend. When that happens, it can be rather painful, as essentially one is having one's insides jabbed. In order to truly be able to take a big cock, one has to learn how to let the cock get past the bend. That way the head of the cock is no longer jabbing the top of one's rectum, but is sliding in all the way. Once one learns how to do this properly, then taking very large cocks need not be the least bit painful. Indeed, it will be quite pleasurable. Quite pleasurable.

Did I say quite pleasurable? Excuse me. I meant outrageously pleasurable.

MacShreach
06-28-2006, 01:23 PM

Hi, Danielle. It sounds like the bigger cocks that you ride aren't comfortably getting past your sigmoid colon, i.e., the bend going from your rectum into your colon. This is sure to cause discomfort with the bigger cocks.

A girl can train her ass to comfortably take really large cocks, even when being fucked hard and fast. A girl can train doing this either with an actual large cock (i.e., over about 8"), or with a large dildo.

The hardest part is working the head of the cock into the sigmoid colon to begin with. A girl should just take her time, and keep at it until it goes in past the bend. The best position to use for learning this is cowgirl style, that way the girl can control the movements. Once the head of the cock gets past that bend, it will feel weird and possibly uncomfortable at first. If it does feel uncomfortable, slide back up the cock so it's not in the sigmoid colon any longer, then work the head back in, back and forth. Eventually it will no longer feel uncomfortable when the head is in the sigmoid colon. Once one reaches this stage where the cock feels alright being in the sigmoid colon, then one is ready for a good, hard and deep ass-fucking.

Often what happens when a girl is being fucked by a big cock, wherein it is uncomfortable, is that the head of the cock is hitting the top of one's rectum without ever getting past the bend. When that happens, it can be rather painful, as essentially one is having one's insides jabbed. In order to truly be able to take a big cock, one has to learn how to let the cock get past the bend. That way the head of the cock is no longer jabbing the top of one's rectum, but is sliding in all the way. Once one learns how to do this properly, then taking very large cocks need not be the least bit painful. Indeed, it will be quite pleasurable. Quite pleasurable.

Jamie. Sweetie. Dannielle has taken cocks that are so huge I had to cover my eyes. I am not kidding, it's like she's being deep-throated from the other end. If ever there was a girl that can take, nay, revel, delight in, a really ridiculously huge dick, that there is your girl and she has the video evidence to prove it, believe me. I swear I saw her in one scene where this huge guy was going all the way in from behind saying "Try to take it," while Ms Foxxx was alternately deepthroating another guy and groaning in paroxysms of delight. Next shot she's bouncing on the big guy's huge member while he's standing up like there was no tomorrow. I have the clip somewhere if I find it I'll post it. I've never seen anything like it. Unless her sigmoid colon is up around her nipples, that dick was well past it.

I think perhaps you're misreading her posts. :wink:

Jamie Michelle
06-28-2006, 02:54 PM

Jamie. Sweetie. Dannielle has taken cocks that are so huge I had to cover my eyes. I am not kidding, it's like she's being deep-throated from the other end. If ever there was a girl that can take, nay, revel, delight in, a really ridiculously huge dick, that there is your girl and she has the video evidence to prove it, believe me. I swear I saw her in one scene where this huge guy was going all the way in from behind saying "Try to take it," while Ms Foxxx was alternately deepthroating another guy and groaning in paroxysms of delight. Next shot she's bouncing on the big guy's huge member while he's standing up like there was no tomorrow. I have the clip somewhere if I find it I'll post it. I've never seen anything like it. Unless her sigmoid colon is up around her nipples, that dick was well past it.

I think perhaps you're misreading her posts. :wink:

Well, Danielle is the one who said that she prefers a penis of 7.5 inches for receiving anal sex because a penis larger than that "tears [her] up." 7.5 inches is right on the mark concerning where the bend of the sigmoid colon starts. Hence, it's reasonable to conclude that the reason why penises over 7.5 inches "[tear her] up" is because they are hitting the top of her rectum, thus causing discomfort.

One can actually take much larger penises than this without them working past the bend of the sigmoid colon. What happens in that case is that the rectum simply gets stretched. But in so doing, it causes discomfort (because the penis is jabbing the top of one's rectum). Hence, I don't doubt that Danielle can take much bigger penises than 7.5 inches, but unless those penises are getting past the bend of her sigmoid colon then they will cause her discomfort (i.e., the feeling of one's insides being jabbed).

Even if this happens to not be the case with Danielle, my above comments can be of practical use for many girls.

MacShreach
06-28-2006, 07:00 PM
<snip>
Even if this happens to not be the case with Danielle, my above comments can be of practical use for many girls.

I'm sure you're right about that.

Jamie Michelle
07-04-2006, 09:45 AM
<snip>

I'm sure you're right about that.

I'm not only right in my advice concerning the ladies, but I'm also right in my advice concerning the guys.

If a guy wants to learn how to fuck like a genuine sex-god, then he needs to read the below page by me:

"How to Fuck Like a True Sex-God Stud," TetrahedronOmega, October 31, 2005:

http://www.armleg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21&mforum=libertyandtruth

drock
08-14-2006, 08:53 AM

lol