PDA

View Full Version : Hey Vicki

stillies77
05-18-2006, 11:40 PM
Do you ever come to philly?

If you ever do...i wanna see ya :( hehehe

ps...how are things...i see you post a lot of replies but no one usually asks how you are doing...so...how are ya chica?

chefmike
05-19-2006, 12:29 AM
:roll:

stillies77
05-19-2006, 12:35 AM
erm...

chefmike
05-19-2006, 12:43 AM
erm...maybe you should refer to hondarobot's posts, amigo...

DonPA
05-19-2006, 01:15 AM
Vicki - If you come to Philadelphia would you be up for another 90 minute trip up the road to Harrisburg, PA? I would love to meet you and get a once in a lifetime chance to see that huge cock. If you let me that is.. :)

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 01:49 AM
Well I have never been to Philly... It sounds like a fun place though. I would never say never though.

As far as how I am doing... Very good. I had my front and backyard's landscaped this week so they look marvelous. I still need to get the pool put in the back yard, but that might be a next year project. I have some stuff coming up early next year that I am going to have to spend my money on. I also picked up a 2005 car to replace my 1999 car. It's really great. My other car was starting to have a lot of mechanical issues, they changed the body style in 2005, and I owned it for about 5 years so it was time to move on. I had all my high end audio gear pulled out of the old car and it's ready to be installed in the new one so that will be next week. I'm also looking into some twin turbo setups for my new car that should bring it to about 400 rear wheel horsepower (that's about 480 HP for you non-gearheads). I really like the thought of having a 12 second 1/4 mile daily driver that gets 25MPG around town.

However, there are no more crickets. My guess is that they came in with my stuff because they had unloaded it all into a wherehouse and then reloaded it back into the moving truck. Anyway this area is all new construction and we had a ton of crickets last year, but it appears they all died off during the winter and haven't come back. All good.

I just had some elective surgery today as well. Nothing big. It was an in and out type of thing. Good stuff. It was the first time I've ever been awake during a procedure so it was a new experience.

On the friendship side I have a bunch of GG friends here that I hang out with a lot. We club about twice a week or sometimes just do movies or dinner type things. Very laid back. Scottsdale has amazing clubs and it's always a good time. I have rekindled my friendship with Danielle which is good for me. I have another post-op TG acquaintence (Alyssa in San Diego) who I think I am going to start spending time with. She could become a friend. She's definitely tried hard enough. She is a very cool girl and totally down-to-earth.

On the family side things are pretty good. My parents are staying with me for the next few days and I spent mothers day with my sister and mom doing all kinds of stuff. We took my mom shopping and bought her some outfits, then we got her nails done, then we took her to lunch, then we took her to get her hair done, and while that was going on we bought her some books from her favorite author. Then we all went back to my parents house for dinner and card games. My family loves card games. We are going to go see United 93 tonight.

Finally, my pets are doing swimmingly (yes pun included). I replaced a 15 amp circuit breaker with a 20 amp all by myself which was really important for my little guy's well being. Sorry but that just impressed me that I did that so I had to share.

So... does that answer your questions? Despite what some might think, I live a pretty normal life actually. Not overly exciting, but fulfilling.

V

specialk
05-19-2006, 02:26 AM
Finally, my pets are doing swimmingly (yes pun included). I replaced a 15 amp circuit breaker with a 20 amp all by myself which was really important for my little guy's well being. Sorry but that just impressed me that I did that so I had to share.

V[/quote]

Vicki, the part about the 15-20 amp breaker swap has me curious. Could you elaborate on the reason for the swap?

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 02:34 AM
Vicki, the part about the 15-20 amp breaker swap has me curious. Could you elaborate on the reason for the swap?

4 x 250 watt double ended metal hallide, several big pumps (return pump, circulation pumps, dual skimmer pumps, fresh water top off pump)... Essentially the power draw from one tank is nearly 14 amps. You need to leave about 20% deviance in the circuit breaker load to capacity (electicians back me up here). I was popping circuits almost daily which is very bad. It's one of the costs of running a 8ft aquarium. It's really pretty complex stuff. You'd need a cooking degree to manage it all.

specialk
05-19-2006, 02:44 AM

4 x 250 watt double ended metal hallide, several big pumps (return pump, circulation pumps, dual skimmer pumps, fresh water top off pump)... Essentially the power draw from one tank is nearly 14 amps. You need to leave about 20% deviance in the circuit breaker load to capacity (electicians back me up here). I was popping circuits almost daily which is very bad. It's one of the costs of running a 8ft aquarium. It's really pretty complex stuff. You'd need a cooking degree to manage it all.

OK, sounds like your fine here. Just didn't want to see you oversizing the breaker for the load and causing a fire. The constant tripping is a give away for being undersized with the breaker.......Enjoy the pool, and the summer honey :D

plainBob
05-19-2006, 04:26 AM
Lol. When vickie talked about changeing amps, I thought she was talking about a hydro setup. I was about to jump on plane and go see if i could get some of those Meds. :wink:

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 07:50 AM
Actually I want to clear something up right now.

I've never even smoked a joint in my life. When I get pills for surgeries, I don't take them except for the antibiotics. No pain. No muscle relaxers. No mental relaxers. Nada. I've had some fairly serious surgeries so you know I have some convictions about prescription drugs.

This isn't a holier than though thing, but I've never done drugs and definitely never had any substance issues. For those here who have seen me fucked up at a bar, so what. That's what bars are for. I have 14 month old premixed hurricane, some 5 month old margarita pre-mix, and well over a year old bottle of Vodka that has never been opened in my house right now. My vice is that if I go to a bar/club to drink, I'm not playing. I am going to abuse myself a bit and have fun doing it. I grab dick, I grab bootie, I claw, I make out, I lay down, I spill drinks... but I've never been given the boot for anything I've done while clubbing.

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that since people love to slander me. As long as we don't get into my sex life I'm almost always a good girl. :P

stillies77
05-19-2006, 07:52 AM
See this is so cool...its so much better than just the typical "man i would do this to Vicki" thread...i like just talking and knowing about the people too...you girls are very mysterious hehe...and are all awesome.

blahblahblah
05-19-2006, 09:25 AM

OK, sounds like your fine here. Just didn't want to see you oversizing the breaker for the load and causing a fire. The constant tripping is a give away for being undersized with the breaker.......Enjoy the pool, and the summer honey :D

Just be aware of the fact that the cables inside the walls must be thick enough to deliver that much power. In your case you definitely have to apply at least 2.5 mm if you don't want to get some problems in long term. I saw it myself after performing extreme home makeover last year.

blahblahblah
05-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Actually I want to clear something up right now.

I've never even smoked a joint in my life. When I get pills for surgeries, I don't take them except for the antibiotics. No pain. No muscle relaxers. No mental relaxers. Nada. I've had some fairly serious surgeries so you know I have some convictions about prescription drugs.

This isn't a holier than though thing, but I've never done drugs and definitely never had any substance issues. For those here who have seen me fucked up at a bar, so what. That's what bars are for. I have 14 month old premixed hurricane, some 5 month old margarita pre-mix, and well over a year old bottle of Vodka that has never been opened in my house right now. My vice is that if I go to a bar/club to drink, I'm not playing. I am going to abuse myself a bit and have fun doing it. I grab dick, I grab bootie, I claw, I make out, I lay down, I spill drinks... but I've never been given the boot for anything I've done while clubbing.

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that since people love to slander me. As long as we don't get into my sex life I'm almost always a good girl. :P

Yes, that's nothing to be ashamed of, really. Me and the guys/girls around me at my work look and behave pretty much like a bunch of prime ministers at work, but when we wind up in a bar, it can easily end up in riding each other (you know - like "rodeo" kind of things), russian dance, not to mention some deep drunken romances. the funny thing is that no one - kind of - remember anything the day after..

ARMANIXXX
05-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Vicki Richter said,

I'm also looking into some twin turbo setups for my new car that should bring it to about 400 rear wheel horsepower (that's about 480 HP for you non-gearheads). I really like the thought of having a 12 second 1/4 mile daily driver that gets 25MPG around town.

__________________________________________________ _______________

What kind of car do you have Vicki?

Hugh Jarrod
05-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Vicki Richter said,

I'm also looking into some twin turbo setups for my new car that should bring it to about 400 rear wheel horsepower (that's about 480 HP for you non-gearheads). I really like the thought of having a 12 second 1/4 mile daily driver that gets 25MPG around town.

__________________________________________________ _______________

What kind of car do you have Vicki?

I was looking at a crate motor with 580HP (with 2X150+ HP shots of Nitrous.) for my car, backed by a T56 6speed, synthetic driveline and bullet proofed rear dif, in a Control Freak IRS set up with 4.11s. Was looking for a simple mid 10s car yet daily driver? What kind of car do you have Armanixxx?

Hugh Jarrod
05-19-2006, 12:07 PM
See this is so cool...its so much better than just the typical "man i would do this to Vicki" thread...i like just talking and knowing about the people too...you girls are very mysterious hehe...and are all awesome.

Agreed.

ARMANIXXX
05-19-2006, 05:19 PM
I just got an 06 Mustang GT 3 months ago. Gonna get a few bolt on mods when I get my taxes :)

joeym75ld
05-19-2006, 07:26 PM
Vicki,
I don't post much but this is important!!!

You cannot put a 20 amp breaker on a line that was not designed to carry that type of load. VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT - all the cable from that breaker to the devices (fixtures/receptacles, etc.) fed by that breaker must be at least 12gauge wire (12/2 or 12/3 Romex, typically). Most household circuits for receptacles/lighting are run with 14 wire because it's lighter, cheaper and easier to work with. If there is 14-gauge wire running out from that circuit, or to the receptacles used for your aquarium, put the 15-amp breaker back in. Otherwise, the 14-gauge can overheat and you'll have a fire.

You may need to run a new line using 12-gauge or heavier that is fed by a 20 amp breaker.

What kind of aquarium setup do you have, saltwater?

specialk
05-19-2006, 08:00 PM
Vicki,
I don't post much but this is important!!!

You cannot put a 20 amp breaker on a line that was not designed to carry that type of load. VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT - all the cable from that breaker to the devices (fixtures/receptacles, etc.) fed by that breaker must be at least 12gauge wire (12/2 or 12/3 Romex, typically). Most household circuits for receptacles/lighting are run with 14 wire because it's lighter, cheaper and easier to work with. If there is 14-gauge wire running out from that circuit, or to the receptacles used for your aquarium, put the 15-amp breaker back in. Otherwise, the 14-gauge can overheat and you'll have a fire.

You may need to run a new line using 12-gauge or heavier that is fed by a 20 amp breaker.

What kind of aquarium setup do you have, saltwater?

Your absolutely right on the wire gauge Joey, good lookin out. 20amp breakers need 12GA. wiring by code. A new line would need to be run if wire is 14GA.

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Well I am never going to get anywhere near 20 amps on the line. I am just running 15amps at capacity. If I were to add a bunch of additional pumps I would be worried. I had an electrician come out and reroute everything not aquarium related to another breaker and tests at that time showed with everything on, it was right over 13 amps so I think I will be OK. If the wiring is designed to hold 13-16 amps, then there won't be an issue.

joeym75ld
05-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Well I am never going to get anywhere near 20 amps on the line. I am just running 15amps at capacity. If I were to add a bunch of additional pumps I would be worried. I had an electrician come out and reroute everything not aquarium related to another breaker and tests at that time showed with everything on, it was right over 13 amps so I think I will be OK. If the wiring is designed to hold 13-16 amps, then there won't be an issue.

Oh boy. Don't know where to start with this. I'm not a licensed electrician, so you go with his recommendation. Just remember, do-it-youself electrical work must be done very carefully and with a full understanding of electrical systems, codes, etc. (btw, your "upgrade" to the 20-amp breaker is out of code)

But it doesn't matter what load the circuit "typically" runs at. When a pump starts up or has a problem, it will have a "peak" draw, well above it's normal running amperage. If something goes wrong, or even if a pump is turned off and re-started, the line could EASILY pull over 15 amp. That's the whole point of a circuit breaker - when the load on a line exceeds what is should be (in this case 15 amps for 14-gauge wire) the circuit breaker acts as protection by tripping and cutting off power to that line. Thereby preventing a fire. You say yourself you're at 15 amp on the circuit - you should be tripping the breaker at that point, but you're not because you now have the wrong breaker on the circuit!!!

What you are doing by putting a 20-amp breaker on a 14-gauge line is bypassing this safety factor, and literally, you are playing with fire. (You have to think about max draw, not max running amperage - and the max draw when starting a motor, pump, etc. is huge compared to it's typical running amperage.) It's not hard to run a new circuit - there are easy ways to do it, even with finished walls, etc.

Just trying to help. Best of luck.

specialk
05-19-2006, 08:56 PM

Not to be a pain in the butt, but...it's not quite that simple. The fact that your draw was 13 amps, doesn't mean the wiring is designed to handle those amps. The missing factor is the wire Gauge. 14 GA. wire is thinner than 12 GA. thus , it heats up easier. If your drawing near 13-16 amps lets say, your pushing the limits of 14GA. wire to the point of overheating and causing fire. To make matters worse, the 20 amp breaker isn't going to trip until 20amps of current is used. But, you could start a fire well before that point, because the 14 ga. is overheating at 13-16 amp draw range. I would get a second opinion from a licesened Electrician, who has opened the panel and looked at the gauge wire on that circuit.

If, it's undersized wire ga. and you run a seperate new circuit to the fish tank, I would use GFI outlets. Ground Fault Interupt. They are code in bathrooms and kitchens around water sources. Not sure if little fishies could survive a miniscule jolt before GFI trips, but it just could save their lives, say a lamp falls in the tank somehow. Be safe baby.

MELIKEYBONECAS
05-19-2006, 09:07 PM
:shock: Vicki Richter,
DO YOU LIVE IN SCOTTSDALE ?
IF SO, HOW'S THE T-GURL SCENE THERE ?
WHEN I WAS THERE BACK IN LATE 80'S-EARLY
90'S IT WAS'NT MUCH TO TALK ABOUT .
I FELT IT WAS PRETTY CONSERVATIVE
COMPARED TO NYC OR SAN FRAN .
JUST CURIOUS ?
MELIKEY BONECAS !

Hugh Jarrod
05-19-2006, 09:14 PM
I just got an 06 Mustang GT 3 months ago. Gonna get a few bolt on mods when I get my taxes :)

Nice I got a 65 fastback I think a twin turbo set up if done correct should give you more than 400hp though.

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 09:19 PM
That makes no sense... Why build a 15amp breaker on to a wire that isn't designed for 15 amps? The wires max tolerence has to be somewhere within the top end of the range 15-17 amps. I know this because my 15amp breaker was running 16amp load prior to remapping the house power. It wasn't a faulty breaker. It just took several hours to several days to click off.

I will never even get remotely close to that. Everything is built around tolerences and almost universally it is designed to be run slightly greater than peak capacity as a fail safe. They do this with computer parts, phone lines, pretty much everything. It's like running cat 5, 10baseT wiring 100 meters when it can reliably do 110 under most conditions.

The pumps are magnetic drive. They pull the same amperage consistently and they are pushing water up the same distance consistently. They don't have the volume of moving parts which fit into your scenario. The lights are hallide. There is no current overdraw there. Right?

joeym75ld
05-19-2006, 09:37 PM
That makes no sense... Why build a 15amp breaker on to a wire that isn't designed for 15 amps? The wires max tolerence has to be somewhere within the top end of the range 15-17 amps. I know this because my 15amp breaker was running 16amp load prior to remapping the house power. It wasn't a faulty breaker. It just took several hours to several days to click off.

I will never even get remotely close to that. Everything is built around tolerences and almost universally it is designed to be run slightly greater than peak capacity as a fail safe. They do this with computer parts, phone lines, pretty much everything. It's like running cat 5, 10baseT wiring 100 meters when it can reliably do 110 under most conditions.

The pumps are magnetic drive. They pull the same amperage consistently and they are pushing water up the same distance consistently. They don't have the volume of moving parts which fit into your scenario. The lights are hallide. There is no current overdraw there. Right?

Vicki,
Re-read my post and do what you think is safe. Remember this:
-20 amp breaker, 14-gauge wire = out of code
-20 amp breaker "protecting" a circuit that's rated to 15 amp = no protection = very unsafe (basic wiring concept)
- EVERY device has a peak demand at start-up
-you don't run a circuit at or above it's capacity during NORMAL usage - you need capacity in case something happens like mechanical failure, etc. In this case, you can be well above the 15 amp your wire is rated for, w/o tripping the breaker = fire

I'm telling you, once you put a 20 amp breaker on 14-gauge wire, you have no justification/argument for what you're doing. Everything you're doing with that circuit is WRONG. But apparently, you think you're a wiring expert.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just keep you safe. I'm in construction and very familiar with codes, OSHA requirement, etc.

Again, just trying to help and point out you're putting yourself and your house in an unsafe position. That's the last I'll say on the matter. Best of luck.

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 09:44 PM
:shock: Vicki Richter,
DO YOU LIVE IN SCOTTSDALE ?
IF SO, HOW'S THE T-GURL SCENE THERE ?
WHEN I WAS THERE BACK IN LATE 80'S-EARLY
90'S IT WAS'NT MUCH TO TALK ABOUT .
I FELT IT WAS PRETTY CONSERVATIVE
COMPARED TO NYC OR SAN FRAN .
JUST CURIOUS ?
MELIKEY BONECAS !

I have no idea to be honest. It's not really my bag baby. I heard there is a club somewhere, but to be honest, pretty much all of the TG type clubs I've been to in SF, LA, NYC are pretty crappy compared to their mainstream counterparts. This is nothing against the guys or girls that go to them, but when I go clubbing I like to dance, flirt, etc. I don't like to dance by myself or on a dance floor where there are only other girls or just a few people.

Every TG club I goto has like 5-20 girls dancing around with 1-3 guys at the most. The guys just stalk in the corners and stare and watch. It's a little creepy to me to be honest. I don't get a good vibe from that. Guys come alone, and typically don't talk to the other guys. The same guys with some deviation often go week after week so you establish a bit of a regular clientel. You even get mini-soap operas going on because the girls and guys know each other so well.

Divas SF: Girls dance on the pole, almost fight over the pole because it is up higher than the main floor and they get more attention. Girls dance in the main dance floor with the few self confident guys. The rest sit at the bar or around the floor at the tables/chairs. Guy tip you if you dance sexy on the pole. Working girls in club. Girls dressed in mostly street clothes, but there is some Julia Roberts hooker gear going on in there too.

NYC Party: Girls dance together as a spectacle on stage. Guys stand around the stage groping and taking pictures. Girls are tipped for dancing sexy on the stage. Working girls in club. Girls dressed in lingerie to street clothes.

Peanuts LA: Girls dance on the main stage, again there is a pole that girls will sometimes fight over (figuratively). The best looking and most confident girls dance on the main stage alone, no guys ever come up there. There is a main dance floor with way more girls than guys. It's the biggest dance floor of any of the three, but it still dwarfs in comparison to all but the smallest straight club. I've been tipped anywhere from $8 (in 1's lol) to $100 for just dancing on the main stage - not stripping. Working girls in club. Girls dressed in porn style lingerie to street clothes

All three of these clubs also have some stripping factor associated with them in my experience although it is different nights or times depending on the establishment. This probably explains the tipping.

Straight clubs have equal number of guys and girls dancing almost always. If you are dancing alone, you won't be for long. The guys look, but do something about it. A lot more self confidence. I've never been tipped for dancing. I've never seen working girls at any of the clubs I goto so it's a whole different vibe. It is really a more interractive healthy experience.

On the bright side, almost everyone wants to get laid in both types of clubs. I have GG friends who stalk boys. The single girls in mid to late 20's that I hang with start really wanting a long term man so it's fun to be a part of that.

Finally, TG clubs are great because it is my one outlet for notoriety. In straight clubs I've only been recognized (and approached) as Vicki maybe 5 times. When that has happened, I just deny it. "Who's Vicki"? In a TG club it is much better because I am as famous as a TS gets in those circles.

Vicki Richter
05-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Vicki,
-20 amp breaker "protecting" a circuit that's rated to 15 amp = no protection = very unsafe (basic wiring concept)
-you don't run a circuit at or above it's capacity during NORMAL usage - you need capacity in case something happens like mechanical failure, etc. In this case, you can be well above the 15 amp your wire is rated for, w/o tripping the breaker = fire

I'm telling you, once you put a 20 amp breaker on 14-gauge wire, you have no justification/argument for what you're doing. Everything you're doing with that circuit is WRONG. But apparently, you think you're a wiring expert.

I'm not trying to argue with you, just keep you safe. I'm in construction and very familiar with codes, OSHA requirement, etc.

Again, just trying to help and point out you're putting yourself and your house in an unsafe position. That's the last I'll say on the matter. Best of luck.

Well if you are experienced with Hallide lighting, you would see that it is a gradual peak. Instead of instant on lighting, they slowly warm up. It takes approximately 2 minutes for them to go from startup to using full amperage. There is no spike. This is by far the largest draw of power as they are 1000 watts to everything elses relatively miniscule draw.

This more than compensates for any spikes caused by the pumps. If the power flickers off and on, the lights actually have to go through a cool down cycle before they start warming back up again (usually 4 minutes). Again, no spike. I think I'm OK.

specialk
05-19-2006, 10:12 PM

Vicki,

Co-sign here for me.....This isn't low voltage, like computers and electronics. You can get a second opinion from the local building inspector for free. If he signs off on this breaker setup, then great.

MELIKEYBONECAS
05-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Vicki Richter wrote: [quote) Every TG club I goto has like 5-20 girls dancing around with 1-3 guys at the most. The guys just stalk in the corners and stare and watch. It's a little creepy to me to be honest. I don't get a good vibe from that. Guys come alone, and typically don't talk to the other guys. The same guys with some deviation often go week after week so you establish a bit of a regular clientel. You even get mini-soap operas going on because the girls and guys know each other so well

:D THANKS 4 RESPONSE VICKI !
I COULD'NT AGREE MORE WITH YOUR QUOTE !
TOTALLY DIFFERENT SCENE & VIBE IN MAINSTREAM & T-GURL
CLUBS !
MY DILEMA IS THAT I DIG BOTH GG & TG'S !
THE BEST PLACE TO MEET T-GURLS SUCH AS YOURSELF
IS PEANUTS HERE IN LA !
BUT IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO MEET A STABLE, PASSABLE
T-GURL SUCH AS YOURSELF ! BUT THEY ARE THERE IF YOUR
WILLING TO SEE THRU THE ABOVE MENTIONED SCENE!
I USED TO LIVE ON 75TH ST TWEEN CAMELBACK & INDIAN SCHOOL
WHEN IN SCOTTSDALE ! NICE PLACE , BUT LA, SAN FRAN &
SAO PAULO, ESPECIALLY SAO PAULO ARE MORE MY STYLE !
PAZ E AMOR VICKI ,
MELIKEY BONECAS !
P.S. YOU HAVE THE SEXIEST LEGS & CUTE "LIL" FEET!" LOL ![/quote]

BeardedOne
05-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Great to hear the ongoing "Adventures of Vicki in 'Real' Life". :D

The mention of crickets amused me because I did a 'bug run' on the property when I first bought my hosue. Wasps, carpenter (Bumble) bees, ants, and crickets. The last weren't a huge problem (Or so I thought) until the Orkin guy opened the door to the old shed/coop and a black carpet of hundreds of them started jumping out at him. :lol: They had all gathered just along the sill where they were dry from the rain we had that day, but still in the damp atmosphere they enjoy. The Orkin guy was so shocked/pissed off that he had run, screaming from a bunch of harmless crickets, that he ran up to the street and unreeled the hose-of-death to spray down the shed in retribution. He looked not unlike Rambo, spraying down the crickets and yelling "Yo, dat's for what you bastids did to Mickey!". :lol:

On electric stuff, heed the advice of the experts or, at the very least, shift some of the load to another circuit. Redundancy is king. Redundancy is king. Got that? :wink: I live in what pretty much amounts to an electrician's nightmare and/or museum of electricity and have experienced just about everything from major overloads to lightning strikes, all with varying results of horror. It begins in the basement with the original knob-and-post wiring (Where the pos and neg run side by side in ceramic insulators to those funky twisty switches nailed to the wall) and ends on the second floor with some serious beyond-code heavy-duty industrial stuff that was laid by the last owner who was a power company lineman by profession. I've had licensed electricians look at this place and alternately laugh and say "Jeeeez-US, man! You gonna =DIE=!". I turned on a lamp one day and knocked out the entire second floor and one side of the kitchen. Needless to say, rewiring is a top priority.

Since one of my sidelines is computer-geek stuff, a lot of the redesign of the power grid involves redundant circuits in all the rooms. If the lights on the left side go out, the right side stays up while the problem is investigated and remedied. Your aquarium sounds like quite the project and a little of that sort of redundancy certainly can't hurt. Me, I'm a little paranoid about the lightning in the wall, especially after having run from it a couple of times when doing some line work on a railroad many years ago. Damn shit has no mind of when and where to stop, it just wants to bite someone in the ass. With that in mind, I'm taking the 90 amp house (With the 50 amp hottub that I've never used) into the 200 amp century starting with a new box and working from room to room until I can sleep at night without the puzzle going through my head about whether the loud *BANG* I wake up to is a shotgun blast in the yard or the lightbulb in the kitchen.

But enough about me. :lol: Post a pic of your liddle fiddys. :D

Vicki Richter
05-20-2006, 12:21 AM
I don't know if I would call my feel cute or little... but I do have nice powerful legs. :)

MELIKEYBONECAS
05-20-2006, 12:25 AM
I don't know if I would call my feel cute or little... but I do have nice powerful legs. :)

:P YOUR FUNNY !
FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN VICKI, YOUR FEET FIT
YOUR BODY, RELATIVE !
YOUR RIGHT, YOU HAVE POWERFUL, SEXY LEGS
& CUTE SEXY "LIL" FEET & TOES !
LOL !
MELIKEY BONECAS :wink:

stillies77
05-20-2006, 12:43 AM

prove it :)

Hawaiitslvr
05-20-2006, 02:34 AM
[quote=joeym75ld]

Well if you are experienced with Hallide lighting, you would see that it is a gradual peak. Instead of instant on lighting, they slowly warm up. It takes approximately 2 minutes for them to go from startup to using full amperage. There is no spike. This is by far the largest draw of power as they are 1000 watts to everything elses relatively miniscule draw.

This more than compensates for any spikes caused by the pumps. If the power flickers off and on, the lights actually have to go through a cool down cycle before they start warming back up again (usually 4 minutes). Again, no spike. I think I'm OK.

Although metal halides gradually increase in brightness they need a significant voltage spike to ignite the gases in the envelope before they will begin to glow ... however, if you have an electronic metal halide ballast this is not the case since these use a frequency boost to ignite the gases.

Aloha!
JCHI

Vicki Richter
05-20-2006, 03:31 AM
Why yes... it is an electronic ballast. Pretty much all the double ended ones are.

ARMANIXXX
05-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Vicki Richter said,

Straight clubs have equal number of guys and girls dancing almost always. If you are dancing alone, you won't be for long. The guys look, but do something about it. A lot more self confidence. I've never been tipped for dancing. I've never seen working girls at any of the clubs I goto so it's a whole different vibe. It is really a more interractive healthy experience.

On the bright side, almost everyone wants to get laid in both types of clubs. I have GG friends who stalk boys. The single girls in mid to late 20's that I hang with start really wanting a long term man so it's fun to be a part of that.

Finally, TG clubs are great because it is my one outlet for notoriety. In straight clubs I've only been recognized (and approached) as Vicki maybe 5 times. When that has happened, I just deny it. "Who's Vicki"? In a TG club it is much better because I am as famous as a TS gets in those circles.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Nice little synopsis Vicki about your personal experienced differences in the clubs.

On what you said about liking "straight" clubs better than the "TG" clubs, I can imagine that it would in fact be a better experience for you mostly becuse you are very near "unclockable", well, not quite "unclockable" because I'm not sure the term really exists.......lets just say clock-resistant. But obviously to many other TS's, the experience probably isn't so favorable.

I live in the Bay Area and when I go to a club, its pretty rare for a TS to actually attend, I think, but usually the few times that one does go, they most often get outed and no guys will generally associate with "outed" TS out of fear of being labeled. Sadly to say, this has included me.

Soon though I plan on checkin Diva's out to see what it's about. So anyways, thanks for the brief on it. It kinda gives me a little heads up on how and how not to be the standard norm. Do you go to Diva's often when you go to the Bay Area Vicki?

Vicki Richter
05-20-2006, 09:27 AM
Yes, I endorse Divas. If I go to the bay area, I would recommend going. However the police gave me a jaywalking ticket for literally stepping on a curb (not actually crossing the street) right outside the club. The thinking is that they will ticket hookers with bullshit offenses, they won't pay them, and the next time they see them they can take them to jail. I am sure it works a lot of the time because the ticket was like $200 or something obscene. Also, I was just trying to go accross the street for pizza.

ARMANIXXX
05-20-2006, 10:22 AM
Vicki Richter said,

Also, I was just trying to go accross the street for pizza.

__________________________________________________ ___________

But, Thats what all the hookers in S.F. say Vicki. :lol: