PDA

View Full Version : Hoffa

plainBob
05-18-2006, 09:12 PM
Man, lol just saw they are searching a hourse farm 20 miles from where hoffa disappeared. In this day and age don't ya think the FBI has better things to do.

plainBob
05-18-2006, 09:30 PM
True but anyone with half a brain knows that the mob kill hoffa. But i just wonder now with all the shit going on is it wise to put people looking for a guy that was more than likely to have been chopped to bits. Hell you got nuts from the middle east and the US trying to blow shit up here. They need to stop terrorist more than look for a henchman of the mob.

BottomBoySlave
05-18-2006, 09:42 PM
There was a news story in the UK the other day about someone or other who fought to get the camera footage of a plane slamming into the Pentagon on 9/11 to stop the conspiracy nuts....still doesn't look like a plane hit (unless the plane vaporized in 0.1 seconds).

If the Feds wanna chase down the remains of Jimmy Hoffa, go to it, if he was murdered ... there is no statute of limitations on murder.

Maybe there's just no good news lately.

The oerson that claimed to have shot Hoffa died many years ago.

ezed
05-19-2006, 05:30 AM
True but anyone with half a brain knows that the mob kill hoffa. But i just wonder now with all the shit going on is it wise to put people looking for a guy that was more than likely to have been chopped to bits. Hell you got nuts from the middle east and the US trying to blow shit up here. They need to stop terrorist more than look for a henchman of the mob.

Yes, I believe you're right. Back in the day, it was believed the job was farmed out to the Louisianna mob. The head of that family was in San Quentin in the late seventies relating to questioning regarding Hoffa's death. He was heavily involved with the teamsters. His #2 guy was the head of the teamsters in LA, and supposedly beat two murder raps.

I don't know whether they're dead or alive. But knowing what I did then, if they did Hoffa, he's in little bits and sleeps with the alligators.