PDA

View Full Version : Duke rape case

plainBob
05-18-2006, 08:09 PM
Seems all the vultures are lineing up to sue the accused and school. Ya know the more i hear about that case the more i think she was never raped and this is just a poorly thought out scam.

White_Male_Canada
05-18-2006, 08:12 PM
Seems all the vultures are lineing up to sue the accused and school. Ya know the more i hear about that case the more i think she was never raped and this is just a poorly thought out scam.

If the DNA don`t fit,you must aquit !

plainBob
05-18-2006, 08:14 PM
NO shit frist she said 20 than it was 3. She needs to stop sucking on those glass dicks

chefmike
05-18-2006, 08:24 PM
NO shit frist she said 20 than it was 3. She needs to stop sucking on those glass dicks

and why don't you two schmucks start sucking on each others dicks...you know what I'm saying here....just STFU...two more log cabin repugs talking shit from their closet :sleep ....next... :crap

plainBob
05-18-2006, 08:25 PM
well mike you are the commander and chef when it come to talking shit and sucking dick.

Hugh Jarrod
05-19-2006, 12:22 PM
Jessie Jackson just payed her way through college, he said women shouldn't have to strip their ways through college. Now I wanna see him do that for all strippers working through college.

houstonshemalefan
05-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Jesse Jackson is a media whore. He'll do anything to get his name out.

The stripper was passed out drunk in her car and to avoid having the police arrest her public intoxication she fabricated the rape story. She's so far into it she doesn't know where to go now. Oh wait, her family does as they have contacted a high profile civil attorney to sue the family and school in civil court.

It's all about the money...

Quinn
06-18-2006, 11:49 PM
A very comprehensive and informed Newsweek article addressing the ridiculous inconsistencies Duke rape case:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13392547/site/newsweek/

Two words: Tawana Brawley

-Quinn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-19-2006, 12:03 AM
in the end, everyone got paid................
she did
the students did (their parents haven't lost any money............seriously)
and the lawyers did

it was a win-win

Quinn
06-19-2006, 12:13 AM
in the end, everyone got paid................
she did
the students did (their parents haven't lost any money............seriously)
and the lawyers did

it was a win-win

Agreed. The accused are a bunch of silver spoons from wealthy families, so they will be more than ok -- and that doesn't even count selling their stories to the media when this is over. So far, she (the accuser) has made out remarkably well. Jessie Jackson deciding to pay her tuition was a major score. Still, you can bet she will be slapped with multiple civil suits if these guys are acquitted, which, at this point, looks like quite certain.

-Quinn